Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stay safe out there 19:48 - Sep 9 with 2675 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Thousands of dangerous people being released from prison back into society in the morning to wreak havoc upon our country.

Good luck to everyone.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Stay safe out there on 20:27 - Sep 12 with 308 viewsOhyeah

Give them all a tent and a sleeping bag & that goes for the newcomers ( but obviously not women & children)
[Post edited 12 Sep 22:30]
Stay safe out there on 20:46 - Sep 12 with 297 viewsonehunglow

Stay safe out there on 20:27 - Sep 12 by Ohyeah

Give them all a tent and a sleeping bag & that goes for the newcomers ( but obviously not women & children)
[Post edited 12 Sep 22:30]

The thinking is to look after them and ensure they have a nice home,get a job and settle down so they won’t be going out thieving,dope dealing and driving stolen cars doped up. All non violently,naturally,so not a risk really
Summat like that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Stay safe out there on 21:12 - Sep 12 with 266 viewsKeithHaynes

Watched a news report on YouTube last night showing a variety of released prisoners being rearrested for offences proven whilst they were locked up. Some may not know this but when you are in jail the police will generally offer you a ‘prison write off’ for every offence you have committed that the prisoner can prove they did. (In simple terms) It’s not a hard thing to do, I would imagine those arrested refused to speak to the police whilst inside, hence the reason why they were rearrested.

That’s the general rule.

Tough.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Stay safe out there on 21:18 - Sep 12 with 237 viewsunion_jack

Stay safe out there on 20:10 - Sep 12 by majorraglan

I don’t think inciting people to commit violent disorder, set fire to buildings etc is just saying a bit too much on Facebook. Most if not all of those who’ve been sent down have pleaded guilty to the offence and deserve their porridge.

I didn’t say that. There have been cases where people have said things on Facebook and had a knock on the door and been remanded I’m led to believe. Of course I don’t include those in the groups you mention in your post.

For certain cons to be released and for those I’ve mentioned to replace them is a bit scary don’t you think?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Stay safe out there on 22:41 - Sep 12 with 192 viewsOhyeah

Stay safe out there on 21:12 - Sep 12 by KeithHaynes

Watched a news report on YouTube last night showing a variety of released prisoners being rearrested for offences proven whilst they were locked up. Some may not know this but when you are in jail the police will generally offer you a ‘prison write off’ for every offence you have committed that the prisoner can prove they did. (In simple terms) It’s not a hard thing to do, I would imagine those arrested refused to speak to the police whilst inside, hence the reason why they were rearrested.

That’s the general rule.

Tough.

Helps make the police statistics & clear up rate look good..

They apparently bring you goodies as a sweetener when visiting you in prison ( cigarettes/sweets) & get you to confess to crimes..

Told that many years ago in the 1990's by someone I was in school with who found himself as a guest inside.

Don't know if it is still the practice.
Stay safe out there on 22:50 - Sep 12 with 184 viewsmajorraglan

That’s the general rule.

Tough.

I think a lot of Forces stopped doing these interviews a few years ago on account of the rules changing and the bar being so high to get the “D”
Stay safe out there on 23:11 - Sep 12 with 182 viewsonehunglow

That’s the general rule.

Tough.

TICs
You've done it
I've done it

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024