Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Been watching the tennis. 21:56 - Sep 8 with 356 viewslifelong

This evening.
Jannik Sinner just won the USA open.
Nice bit of prize money 3.6 million dollars.
Been watching the tennis. on 22:54 - Sep 8 with 315 viewscontroversial_jack

It's a racket
Been watching the tennis. on 10:53 - Sep 9 with 262 viewsWhiterockin

I watched quite a bit. Draper played really well to get the semi where it all went wrong unfortunately. Swansea youngster Xu also had a good run until also going out in the Junior Women's Singles semi final. Draper should be in the World top 20 when the next list comes out.
Been watching the tennis. on 11:33 - Sep 9 with 243 viewsunion_jack

Been watching the tennis. on 10:53 - Sep 9 by Whiterockin

I watched quite a bit. Draper played really well to get the semi where it all went wrong unfortunately. Swansea youngster Xu also had a good run until also going out in the Junior Women's Singles semi final. Draper should be in the World top 20 when the next list comes out.

Draper burnt out physically and ultimately mentally but he was beaten by the world no.1 and eventual winner of the tournament so no shame there at all.

That said, I genuinely believe Draper is the real deal so long as his body doesn’t break down (no pun intended!). He’s tall, powerful, fast around the court and has great touch so I’d say he is going to be one of the new top 4 which I think will include Alcaraz, Medvedev and Sinner.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Been watching the tennis. on 00:01 - Sep 10 with 154 viewstheloneranger

Been watching the tennis. on 10:53 - Sep 9 by Whiterockin

Draper's @ No 20.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024