Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news 16:20 - Sep 8 with 1297 viewsSwansIndependent

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news 8th Sep 2024 16:15
The late change of venue could well work in Wales favour tomorrow evening in Niksic's City Stadium. This due to UEFA insisting the original venue, the Podgorica National Stadium wasn’t fit for football to be played on it. 2

Wales latest, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 16:30 - Sep 8 with 1275 viewsmax936

I did say that they weren't thirsty

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 17:12 - Sep 8 with 1206 viewsonehunglow

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 16:30 - Sep 8 by max936

I did say that they weren't thirsty

Fireboy has got rather grey

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 17:47 - Sep 8 with 1169 viewspencoedjack

Looks a top trip 👍
Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 18:15 - Sep 8 with 1137 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 17:47 - Sep 8 by pencoedjack

Looks a top trip 👍

Very proud if our lads from the website doing their duty 👍😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 19:33 - Sep 8 with 1059 viewsmax936

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 18:15 - Sep 8 by KeithHaynes

Very proud if our lads from the website doing their duty 👍😂

The place is about to run out of alcohol

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 09:12 - Sep 9 with 864 viewsonehunglow

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 19:33 - Sep 8 by max936

The place is about to run out of alcohol

Seems we can’t go anywhere without a drink

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 14:28 - Sep 9 with 720 viewsYrAlarch

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 09:12 - Sep 9 by onehunglow

Seems we can’t go anywhere without a drink

It would appear to be more important than taking in the sights.
Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 16:09 - Sep 9 with 645 viewsonehunglow

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 14:28 - Sep 9 by YrAlarch

It would appear to be more important than taking in the sights.

It's a master of choice
When employed all my annual leave dovetailed with family
No way would my missys like me travelling , spending thousands just to " have a good time" following Wales
It's ok for kids but for family Jen , it's always puzzled be why they leave wives and kids at home to simply drink , talk shite , sing the anthem out of tune then come home again
It's more of a jolly for Wales fans as we don't have expectations of any success so we are " great fans"
English fans more troublesome as , bless em, England expects and when they fail to deliver, they get angry upset and fractious

I Bluddy hate internationals

A huge game for Swans coming up

Login to get fewer ads

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 16:45 - Sep 9 with 617 viewspencoedjack

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 16:09 - Sep 9 by onehunglow

It's a master of choice
When employed all my annual leave dovetailed with family
No way would my missys like me travelling , spending thousands just to " have a good time" following Wales
It's ok for kids but for family Jen , it's always puzzled be why they leave wives and kids at home to simply drink , talk shite , sing the anthem out of tune then come home again
It's more of a jolly for Wales fans as we don't have expectations of any success so we are " great fans"
English fans more troublesome as , bless em, England expects and when they fail to deliver, they get angry upset and fractious

I Bluddy hate internationals

A huge game for Swans coming up

You should take up golf. It is easier to get away with a few days away with the boys than a football trip
Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 17:55 - Sep 9 with 566 viewsonehunglow

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 16:45 - Sep 9 by pencoedjack

You should take up golf. It is easier to get away with a few days away with the boys than a football trip

Nope.
Played a bit but four hrs too long
It’s why squash suited me
Shortish game,intense,indoors,aggressive, tactical and cheap( apart from smashing racquets)
I’ve no idea why men give up precious time away from family
I like to do things with mine not without them
My missus used to go to Swans games until some- fill on the gap - caused us distress and she wasn’t keen on English being referred to as full of sxxxt . She has a sense of humour but didn’t find it funny
Son ditched us for same reasons
And we’re “ great fans” ,aren’t we !

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 19:01 - Sep 9 with 510 viewslifelong

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 17:55 - Sep 9 by onehunglow

Nope.
Played a bit but four hrs too long
It’s why squash suited me
Shortish game,intense,indoors,aggressive, tactical and cheap( apart from smashing racquets)
I’ve no idea why men give up precious time away from family
I like to do things with mine not without them
My missus used to go to Swans games until some- fill on the gap - caused us distress and she wasn’t keen on English being referred to as full of sxxxt . She has a sense of humour but didn’t find it funny
Son ditched us for same reasons
And we’re “ great fans” ,aren’t we !

Wibble.
Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news on 19:29 - Sep 9 with 442 viewsonehunglow

Then along comes rhyming Simon

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024