Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 00:23 - Sep 7 with 5912 viewsKeithHaynes

The second game of six this year in the Nations League.
Bloody reprobates Inc mods gone AWOL.

Red Wall News : Montenegro v Wales, fans start to arrive 8th Sep 2024 08:00
The Red Wall has literally sailed in from Dubrovnik to the port resort of Budva in Montenegro to carry on their journey to Nikšić. The venue for this game has changed last minute, inconveniencing hundreds of fans who had travel plans already prepared for the game to be played at the Gradski Stadion in Podgorica. Concerns over the pitch has forced the switch. 0

Wales fans delayed all day today, pictures and latest news 8th Sep 2024 16:15
The late change of venue could well work in Wales favour tomorrow evening in Niksic's City Stadium. This due to UEFA insisting the original venue, the Podgorica National Stadium wasn’t fit for football to be played on it. 2

Bellamy faces his first away test as the Red Wall gathers in big numbers 9th Sep 2024 16:04
Wales head coach, Craig Bellamy faces another stern test away to Montenegro in Nikšić tonight in the Nations League (7:45pm) UK time. Plus we have news on Dan James and Charlie Crew. 0

A memorable night for Bellers in Montenegro 9th Sep 2024 23:04
The weather, the change of venue, the physical game of Montenegro, and what looked like a referee straight out of the homer ‘quote book’ couldn’t take this game away from Wales. Cheered on by a superb away support Wales are now joint top of their Nations League group (B4) 0

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 21:29 - Sep 9 with 1792 viewsWhiterockin

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 21:22 - Sep 9 by KeithHaynes

He worked hard, dogged and committed, put some nice challenges in, he should be proud of his performance as we should be of him representing our club in an international jersey.

I'm just glad he's come off uninjured, he may be playing up front on Saturday.
🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 21:30 - Sep 9 with 1731 viewsonehunglow

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 21:29 - Sep 9 by Whiterockin

I'm just glad he's come off uninjured, he may be playing up front on Saturday.

Works hard,dogged,committed

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 21:32 - Sep 9 with 1749 viewscimlaswan

Ben Davies has been excellent tonight.
🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 21:35 - Sep 9 with 1717 viewsFlashberryjack

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 21:32 - Sep 9 by cimlaswan

Ben Davies has been excellent tonight.

Thank the lord for that, because some of our other players haven't been up to much.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 21:43 - Sep 9 with 1652 viewsWhiterockin

Lucky or well earned result, a bit of both for me and the jury is still out on Bellamy.
🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 21:43 - Sep 9 with 1652 viewslifelong

Great result under very difficult conditions.
🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 22:00 - Sep 9 with 1563 viewsRichardO

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 21:22 - Sep 9 by KeithHaynes

He worked hard, dogged and committed, put some nice challenges in, he should be proud of his performance as we should be of him representing our club in an international jersey.

Couple of things with Cooper gets forward too soon when we get the ball out wide so it gives the winger only one option to play the ball as Cooper ended up being in line with the centre forward, he must either get beyond the CF or lie a little deeper to offer another option to the winger also when he collects the ball deep and has a chance to run with the ball he keeps it too long running into trouble instead of playing it earlier which then allows him space to run into for a return.
We have seen both these instances of play for the Swans so really think it is what he has been coached to do.
In need of some coaching but at times when he was not slipping he did get into good supporting positions to win the ball back.
🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 22:35 - Sep 9 with 1463 viewsswancity

Apart from the opening three minutes that was truly awful from Wales

A lucky rebound fell to Moore who finished well on 30 seconds and then our second was very good from Wilson. But after that it was mainly Montenegro in control with more than double our attempts at goal.

The win is most welcome though but we looked disjointed and lacked quality. Typical Wales really.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 23:16 - Sep 9 with 1345 viewsonehunglow

The best side lost
However Wales won
That's good

Now to the Norwich game, far more important

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 23:17 - Sep 9 with 1385 viewsKeithHaynes

A memorable night for Bellers in Montenegro 9th Sep 2024 23:04
The weather, the change of venue, the physical game of Montenegro, and what looked like a referee straight out of the homer ‘quote book’ couldn’t take this game away from Wales. Cheered on by a superb away support Wales are now joint top of their Nations League group (B4) 0

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 23:46 - Sep 9 with 1356 viewsRichardO

Not surprising how the game went, Wales go two up and the home team has to go for it. A little more composure up front from either team could have seen Wales increasing the lead or Montenegro getting back in the game earlier.
Good win away from home after a tiring home game which maybe they should have won.
You could ask did we go too defensive in the first game after they went down to ten men instead of pressing home the advantage. Lots of ifs and buts, 4 points out of 6 with a limited squad and a new manager, you got to be happy surely?
🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 08:58 - Sep 10 with 1162 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Very good win under the circumstances but I think we were very naive to continue with the possession build up trying to play one touch pretty football in those conditions. Montenegro on the other hand were far more direct, chipping balls into channels etc which worked well for them.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 09:08 - Sep 10 with 1127 viewsModeratorD

One hell of a trip.
Never stopped raining yesterday.
Now it sunny again
Great to see us win but could have been a different story.
A long journey home ahead
Well done Wales and all the supporters who came out to watch the game
We are a small but proud nation and all the locals we spoke to were friendly and welcoming
Safe journey home one and all
🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 09:52 - Sep 10 with 1079 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Well that was entertaining, could have gone either way. Bellamy needs to learn to see out games and manage for effectively. We were much more structured with four at the back v Turkey. Last nights game left me with more questions than answers, but four points is four points.
🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 11:32 - Sep 10 with 960 viewsKeithHaynes

I have far more hope now than when the Port Vale lad was in charge.

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 15:44 - Sep 10 with 784 viewsFireboy2

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 11:32 - Sep 10 by KeithHaynes

I have far more hope now than when the Port Vale lad was in charge.

We would have lost both games under page keef.
🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 17:04 - Sep 10 with 715 viewsKeithHaynes

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 15:44 - Sep 10 by Fireboy2

We would have lost both games under page keef.

No doubt about it, I hear a Cardiff fan had an educational moment regards touching other peoples property 😂

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 08:11 - Sep 11 with 574 viewsFireboy2

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 17:04 - Sep 10 by KeithHaynes

No doubt about it, I hear a Cardiff fan had an educational moment regards touching other peoples property 😂

Yep, he's a big mate of mine who is a top bloke, it was totally out of character.
🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 11:15 - Sep 11 with 532 viewsKeithHaynes

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 08:11 - Sep 11 by Fireboy2

Yep, he's a big mate of mine who is a top bloke, it was totally out of character.

Showing off in front of his mates ? I live by the rule, if it’s not yours don’t touch it.
If you do …

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 21:22 - Sep 11 with 426 viewsbuilthjack

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 17:04 - Sep 10 by KeithHaynes

Indeed.
[Post edited 11 Sep 21:24]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 21:45 - Sep 11 with 399 viewsFireboy2

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 11:15 - Sep 11 by KeithHaynes

Showing off in front of his mates ? I live by the rule, if it’s not yours don’t touch it.
If you do …

As discussed today I got my wires crossed.
🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 01:46 - Sep 12 with 314 viewsKeithHaynes

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 21:45 - Sep 11 by Fireboy2

As discussed today I got my wires crossed.

As did I 🙄

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 10:20 - Sep 14 with 144 viewsModeratorD

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 21:22 - Sep 11 by builthjack

Indeed.
[Post edited 11 Sep 21:24]

Rumour has it that it could have got proper nasty but they didn't have the guts to take on the owner of the flag ?

Apparently lovely weather and good place to visit in Budva ??
🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 10:27 - Sep 14 with 139 viewsonehunglow

🇲🇪Montenegro v Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 : Nations League 2/6 on 10:20 - Sep 14 by ModeratorD

Rumour has it that it could have got proper nasty but they didn't have the guts to take on the owner of the flag ?

Apparently lovely weather and good place to visit in Budva ??

Delete if you want,but I’m not a fan of Balkan folk
I find them rude,cold ,arrogant and really quite racist
Slovenians amongst the most arrogant I’ve come across

Nicest people, possibly Portuguese although terrible cheats in football

I’m hoping to go to Porto next April to see them play Benfica

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024