Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Henk Potts 19:40 - Sep 5 with 903 viewswaynekerr55

Rest in peace. He was brilliant on the radio

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Henk Potts on 19:57 - Sep 5 with 877 viewsmax936

He was great, very sad day for Talksport and all who enjoyed his involvement.

RIP, Henk Potts.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Henk Potts on 20:09 - Sep 5 with 869 viewsraynor94

RIP Henk, great back in the day with Brazil and Parry

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Henk Potts on 20:36 - Sep 5 with 843 viewsmax936

Henk Potts on 20:09 - Sep 5 by raynor94

RIP Henk, great back in the day with Brazil and Parry

Parry used to get himself in some situations, his Saturday Morning show was quality only used to hear the show if I was driving up in Sussex and when I used to work on a Saturday.

Not sure if he still appears on there these days.

Henk Potts on 21:00 - Sep 5 with 816 viewsraynor94

Henk Potts on 20:36 - Sep 5 by max936

Parry used to get himself in some situations, his Saturday Morning show was quality only used to hear the show if I was driving up in Sussex and when I used to work on a Saturday.

Not sure if he still appears on there these days.

Don't think he's on the radio anymore, nearly died trying to keep up with Brazil

Henk Potts on 00:49 - Sep 7 with 583 viewsRobbie

After working night shift many years back , Talksport was on my car radio driving home .

Financial news at 06.45 am , introduction by Brazil , over to you Henk Potts , take it away .

Nothing of interest then followed in his reporting to me , but what a go to listen even from his enthusiasm over money matters , I did stay tuned in to his broadcasts whatever .

Parry and Brazil on Talksport then had the chemistry and appeal to work as one , unique .
Could go back as far as Mike Dicken on his radio phone in Show , never swayed by PC .

Henk Potts it appears passed away at 50 years of age , far too young .
Henk Potts on 10:31 - Sep 7 with 528 viewsmax936

Henk Potts on 21:00 - Sep 5 by raynor94

Don't think he's on the radio anymore, nearly died trying to keep up with Brazil

He's a proper character with some very unusual and funny views, he used to cause riots

Brazil is suffering himself these days for his past drinking lifestyle and even now he's still trying to be last man standing, shame really because I enjoy listening to him, but if he carries on it won't be for much longer.

Henk Potts on 11:53 - Sep 7 with 510 viewsraynor94

Henk Potts on 10:31 - Sep 7 by max936

He's a proper character with some very unusual and funny views, he used to cause riots

Brazil is suffering himself these days for his past drinking lifestyle and even now he's still trying to be last man standing, shame really because I enjoy listening to him, but if he carries on it won't be for much longer.

I don't think Ray Parlour helps Brazil 🍻

Henk Potts on 12:32 - Sep 7 with 498 viewsmax936

Henk Potts on 11:53 - Sep 7 by raynor94

I don't think Ray Parlour helps Brazil 🍻

He's another clown who gets on my nerves, he's an over grown playboy, Cundy and that O'Hare are another pair who get on my tits there's a few other's as well, luckily I've got an on/off facility.

Login to get fewer ads

Henk Potts on 18:06 - Sep 7 with 436 viewsWhiterockin

Henk Potts on 12:32 - Sep 7 by max936

He's another clown who gets on my nerves, he's an over grown playboy, Cundy and that O'Hare are another pair who get on my tits there's a few other's as well, luckily I've got an on/off facility.

I used the off button probably about 7-8 years ago and don't miss it at all. It's all about getting a reaction, like a couple of posters on here.
Henk Potts on 18:46 - Sep 7 with 415 viewsmax936

Henk Potts on 18:06 - Sep 7 by Whiterockin

I used the off button probably about 7-8 years ago and don't miss it at all. It's all about getting a reaction, like a couple of posters on here.

Fair point and very true. Whitey.

Henk Potts on 18:32 - Sep 8 with 290 viewswaynekerr55

Henk Potts on 12:32 - Sep 7 by max936

Supposed to be a good bloke though. He prank called mates house years ago (friend of a friend) - genuinely funny and nice by all accounts

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Henk Potts on 19:41 - Sep 8 with 252 viewsmax936

Henk Potts on 18:32 - Sep 8 by waynekerr55

Supposed to be a good bloke though. He prank called mates house years ago (friend of a friend) - genuinely funny and nice by all accounts

I suppose his first Wife thought that at one point.

He drove Wenger potty on times as well, late nights turning up late for training, he was often on the naughty step, he admitted that on air as well
[Post edited 8 Sep 19:52]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024