Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury 18:59 - Sep 5 with 4539 viewsKeithHaynes

Strange.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 18:12 - Sep 6 with 2075 viewsmax936

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 18:00 - Sep 6 by Whiterockin

I think it depends if they want to get the supporters back onside or not, which they are not doing a very good job of at the moment. We need to all be pulling in the same direction to be successful, the supporters I speak to feel the club are falling way short, particularly in supporter engagement and forward planning. A
fans forum when they talk for 30 minutes and say nothing is not supporter engagement. Coleman was supposed to have 1-2-1s with supporters, have any of these been communicated to supporters or even taken place.

They'll only be planned questions anyway and will be screened before any meet, he's not gonna let himself be put on the spot is he, he maybe naive but daft he's not.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 18:28 - Sep 6 with 2045 viewsRichardO

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 12:50 - Sep 6 by KeithHaynes

It’s protocol, I’ve never ever seen or heard of a secretive withdrawal from international duty. Apart from the fact that based on Williams initial statement it wasn’t serious, there’s nothing to gain by being secretive.

Nothing to do I’m afraid Richard with giving anything away, just he’s unavailable, slight knock, end of chat.

I have no problem with international call ups and protocols needed which was alluded to in my last sentence but obviously I didn't express that view appropriately.
No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 20:15 - Sep 6 with 1955 viewsKeithHaynes

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 18:28 - Sep 6 by RichardO

I have no problem with international call ups and protocols needed which was alluded to in my last sentence but obviously I didn't express that view appropriately.

You crack on mate, great insight for this forum.

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 20:23 - Sep 6 with 1914 viewsonehunglow

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 20:15 - Sep 6 by KeithHaynes

You crack on mate, great insight for this forum.

He’s amongst the best posters we have

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 21:27 - Sep 6 with 1867 viewsmax936

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 20:23 - Sep 6 by onehunglow

He’s amongst the best posters we have

I concur!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 23:28 - Sep 6 with 1768 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cullen is one of the most indulged footballer in Swansea football history. He has seen off Lowe Ayew Gyorkeres Surridge Piroe Whittaker and a few more and all are better than him. I actually think Kyrell Wilson will be better than him.

Being a proper Jack only takes you so far. Time for 12+ goals and better link up play. No one said it would be easy. Local no 9 are sparse Mm ark Harris is developing and improving. Cullen is flat lining. I saw him bang in a 30 yard top corner free kick for the u21s four years ago. Nothing since.

Wise sage since Toshack era

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 00:07 - Sep 7 with 1749 viewsKeithHaynes

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 23:28 - Sep 6 by ReslovenSwan1

Cullen is one of the most indulged footballer in Swansea football history. He has seen off Lowe Ayew Gyorkeres Surridge Piroe Whittaker and a few more and all are better than him. I actually think Kyrell Wilson will be better than him.

Being a proper Jack only takes you so far. Time for 12+ goals and better link up play. No one said it would be easy. Local no 9 are sparse Mm ark Harris is developing and improving. Cullen is flat lining. I saw him bang in a 30 yard top corner free kick for the u21s four years ago. Nothing since.

He doesn’t score often, around one in five, but he’s scored goals since then.

This post has been edited by an administrator

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 10:53 - Sep 7 with 1633 viewspete

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 18:12 - Sep 6 by max936

They'll only be planned questions anyway and will be screened before any meet, he's not gonna let himself be put on the spot is he, he maybe naive but daft he's not.

Keith any news on contract talks with the lads in their last year this is a good time to sort one way or another to get a settled squad
Login to get fewer ads

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 11:50 - Sep 7 with 1592 viewsKeithHaynes

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 10:53 - Sep 7 by pete

Keith any news on contract talks with the lads in their last year this is a good time to sort one way or another to get a settled squad

We are having our usual Sunday chat tomorrow evening. Something may come from that.

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 08:41 - Sep 9 with 1416 viewspete

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 11:50 - Sep 7 by KeithHaynes

We are having our usual Sunday chat tomorrow evening. Something may come from that.

any updates on contract talk Keith ?
No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 08:55 - Sep 9 with 1391 viewsKeithHaynes

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 08:41 - Sep 9 by pete

any updates on contract talk Keith ?

Nope.

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 09:01 - Sep 9 with 1384 viewspete

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 08:55 - Sep 9 by KeithHaynes

Nope.

thanks for the reply, suerly this would bne the time to sort this problem so we have a settled squad going forwards now we dont know who will be here come jan
No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 09:11 - Sep 9 with 1353 viewsonehunglow

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 23:28 - Sep 6 by ReslovenSwan1

I actually agree with that
Moreover,it is ludicrous we are hoping he plays and this because the options are almost zero.
That Cullen is seen as an asset shows how far we have sunk so fast

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 10:43 - Sep 9 with 1332 viewsRichardO

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 09:11 - Sep 9 by onehunglow

I actually agree with that
Moreover,it is ludicrous we are hoping he plays and this because the options are almost zero.
That Cullen is seen as an asset shows how far we have sunk so fast

And yet, Lowe Ayew Gyorkeres Surridge Piroe Whittaker and a few more left of their own volition either being out of contract or coming towards the last year seeking a alternative, some were not our players loaned to us.
Cullen didn't see them off the club did as they felt what was needed for fiscal prudence and listening to the manager's identified requirements at the time.
Did anyone expect the quality of the squad to improve after the drop from the Premier League we didn't get the promotion back as wished for and now we have to cut our cloth to suit.
Younger players who hopeful can step up to the challenge but they have to be given a chance, the spine of the team looks weak and needs a change, it may take time but it also takes a coach who can get the best out of his players improving the qualities they possess and an adaptable playing style to match the opposition teams
No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 11:57 - Sep 9 with 1234 viewsSuperjan

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 10:43 - Sep 9 by RichardO

And yet, Lowe Ayew Gyorkeres Surridge Piroe Whittaker and a few more left of their own volition either being out of contract or coming towards the last year seeking a alternative, some were not our players loaned to us.
Cullen didn't see them off the club did as they felt what was needed for fiscal prudence and listening to the manager's identified requirements at the time.
Did anyone expect the quality of the squad to improve after the drop from the Premier League we didn't get the promotion back as wished for and now we have to cut our cloth to suit.
Younger players who hopeful can step up to the challenge but they have to be given a chance, the spine of the team looks weak and needs a change, it may take time but it also takes a coach who can get the best out of his players improving the qualities they possess and an adaptable playing style to match the opposition teams

Completely agree , Lowe was bought for £800,000 sold a year later for £1.5 million . Came back on loan so not our player. Surridge was on loan , as was Gyokeres . Not sure what Ayew you were referring to but if Jordan was he ever going to stay ? But in any could we or would we , turn down £2.5million . Similarly Piroe wanted to go and again the club nor he would turn down the money we got for him. As for Whittaker , there’s been so many threads on him and why he left . As far as Cullen is concerned he’s doing a job , possibly will get better but he’s our player. Similarly I didn’t see a massive demand for us to sign Mark Harris .
I hope that Kyrell Watson is the answer but who knows. Cullen is an asset because he’s our player and has a value to the club both financially and footballing wise.
No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 12:15 - Sep 9 with 1203 viewsWhiterockin

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 11:57 - Sep 9 by Superjan

Completely agree , Lowe was bought for £800,000 sold a year later for £1.5 million . Came back on loan so not our player. Surridge was on loan , as was Gyokeres . Not sure what Ayew you were referring to but if Jordan was he ever going to stay ? But in any could we or would we , turn down £2.5million . Similarly Piroe wanted to go and again the club nor he would turn down the money we got for him. As for Whittaker , there’s been so many threads on him and why he left . As far as Cullen is concerned he’s doing a job , possibly will get better but he’s our player. Similarly I didn’t see a massive demand for us to sign Mark Harris .
I hope that Kyrell Watson is the answer but who knows. Cullen is an asset because he’s our player and has a value to the club both financially and footballing wise.

Jan you should post more often.
No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 17:32 - Sep 9 with 996 viewsWhiterockin

A bit here on the Cullen injury and how other Swansea players have fared this week.

Swansea City - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/swansea-city
No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 17:50 - Sep 9 with 939 viewsonehunglow

Why bring in players not ready for this level
Not ready

Really and truly,no words

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 19:33 - Sep 9 with 900 viewsRichardO

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 17:50 - Sep 9 by onehunglow

Why bring in players not ready for this level
Not ready

Really and truly,no words

Williams has to work out who is ready and that includes the new signing?
With these players they have a lot to learn and some are still learning, I include the likes or Tymon and Key in that, as well as Williams himself he has tried to use the experience players to help the team along but the execution of tactics against different teans has been questionable.Early days sink or swim?
No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 19:52 - Sep 9 with 883 viewsWhiterockin

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 19:33 - Sep 9 by RichardO

With these players they have a lot to learn and some are still learning, I include the likes or Tymon and Key in that, as well as Williams himself he has tried to use the experience players to help the team along but the execution of tactics against different teans has been questionable.Early days sink or swim?

You can't knock footballing sense out of a player in just a couple of days.
No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 20:02 - Sep 9 with 829 viewsonehunglow

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 19:33 - Sep 9 by RichardO

Point is,why not bring in players ready
We haven’t time fir them to find their feet or fitness
Others get it done ready for a new season
We do not

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 00:11 - Sep 10 with 714 viewsRichardO

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 20:02 - Sep 9 by onehunglow

Point is,why not bring in players ready
We haven’t time fir them to find their feet or fitness
Others get it done ready for a new season
We do not

Players who are ready at this level cost money which the club is not able or willing to spend.

Maybe we are letting our youngsters go out on loan too late, to be fair our younger players weren't given many chances to develop in the first team squad for four years under Cooper and Martin, take Congreve for instance given 10 minutes out on the wing looked good then shoved in for his first start away from home , if my memory serves me right, in a position he has not played in the first team no bedding in, strikes me as ludicrous.
Wasn't it Sheehan who introduced Parker into the team, please correct me if I am wrong, with the number of outgoings last season we needed youngsters in our squad not loaned out to seemingly balance the books leaving us short on cover playing Cooper up top when Thomas looked to be a better fit.
No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 08:33 - Sep 10 with 651 viewsWhiterockin

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 00:11 - Sep 10 by RichardO

Players who are ready at this level cost money which the club is not able or willing to spend.

Maybe we are letting our youngsters go out on loan too late, to be fair our younger players weren't given many chances to develop in the first team squad for four years under Cooper and Martin, take Congreve for instance given 10 minutes out on the wing looked good then shoved in for his first start away from home , if my memory serves me right, in a position he has not played in the first team no bedding in, strikes me as ludicrous.
Wasn't it Sheehan who introduced Parker into the team, please correct me if I am wrong, with the number of outgoings last season we needed youngsters in our squad not loaned out to seemingly balance the books leaving us short on cover playing Cooper up top when Thomas looked to be a better fit.

Thomas going on loan was a massive mistake. Loan him out in January if he wasn't getting game time, but I'm sure he would have against WBA and again against Norwich. You can call it hindsight, but you don't release until you recruit three forwards out on loan is just silly. Unless we are converting a wide player to a forward.
No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 09:26 - Sep 10 with 509 viewsonehunglow

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 18:00 - Sep 6 by Whiterockin

I think it depends if they want to get the supporters back onside or not, which they are not doing a very good job of at the moment. We need to all be pulling in the same direction to be successful, the supporters I speak to feel the club are falling way short, particularly in supporter engagement and forward planning. A
fans forum when they talk for 30 minutes and say nothing is not supporter engagement. Coleman was supposed to have 1-2-1s with supporters, have any of these been communicated to supporters or even taken place.

Morning
Couldn’t agree more
We’re basically a pretty close knit family club albeit we tend to squabble but we love the club
We have not been disrespected,lied to and patronised for years having owners who are contemptuous .
Didn’t we have a fans rep in Stu McD ?

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 09:14 - Sep 12 with 304 viewspete

No official news on Liam Cullen’s injury on 08:33 - Sep 10 by Whiterockin

Thomas going on loan was a massive mistake. Loan him out in January if he wasn't getting game time, but I'm sure he would have against WBA and again against Norwich. You can call it hindsight, but you don't release until you recruit three forwards out on loan is just silly. Unless we are converting a wide player to a forward.

unless the owners/board sort contracts of the players out of contract end of this season soon we will possibly be looking at at least 3 guys moving on and having to bed in some new players yet again, forward planning my well you know what
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024