Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour voters 00:45 - Sep 4 with 4457 viewsBoundy

still the right choice ?

This must be the 4th or 5th bombshell from Labour, Pensioners winter fuel allowance, can’t rule out pension taxes and LTA changes, can’t rule out removing the single persons council tax discount and now they are clearly positioning us to expect a significant reduction in the armed forces spending, just when the world is at its most dangerous since the Cold War.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Labour voters on 09:17 - Sep 13 with 389 viewscontroversial_jack

Labour voters on 09:14 - Sep 13 by onehunglow

Also,a good rep,y
Jesus,it’s gonna be a good day

I would like to see the important stuff, like the NHS and the Utilities and infrastructure taken out of private control as their only concern is their bottom line
Labour voters on 13:24 - Sep 14 with 271 viewsGwyn737

It’s right and proper that the public are beginning to tire of Labour blaming the Tories for having to make tough decisions (however if you’re a Tory who mentioned the ‘ there’s no money left’ letter after August 2010 it’s not really an argument you can make).

On this flip side of the coin, this kind of thing feels far too early for me:

Labour voters on 13:41 - Sep 14 with 263 viewsonehunglow

Labour voters on 13:24 - Sep 14 by Gwyn737

It’s right and proper that the public are beginning to tire of Labour blaming the Tories for having to make tough decisions (however if you’re a Tory who mentioned the ‘ there’s no money left’ letter after August 2010 it’s not really an argument you can make).

That would see criminals out of circulation for longer
That means we are less at risk
Let these rats out,and ,as has been proven already,they waste no time in getting back into the groove.
Even some lady from Prison Service who offered one a lift git sexually assaulted less than an hour after release
People have to realise these are recidivists .mit is their life,their calling. They enjoy it. They don’t and won’t work legitimately . We should not feel guilty at all about punishing them .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Labour voters on 17:27 - Sep 14 with 213 viewsBoundy

Labour voters on 13:41 - Sep 14 by onehunglow

That would see criminals out of circulation for longer
That means we are less at risk
Let these rats out,and ,as has been proven already,they waste no time in getting back into the groove.
Even some lady from Prison Service who offered one a lift git sexually assaulted less than an hour after release
People have to realise these are recidivists .mit is their life,their calling. They enjoy it. They don’t and won’t work legitimately . We should not feel guilty at all about punishing them .

It's not too early for some of his proposals to be enacted, we as a nation owe absolutely nothing to criminals be them home grown but especially imported ones ,not sure but I belive not many other countries would put up with the nonsense we do.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Labour voters on 18:00 - Sep 14 with 201 viewsonehunglow

Labour voters on 17:27 - Sep 14 by Boundy

It's not too early for some of his proposals to be enacted, we as a nation owe absolutely nothing to criminals be them home grown but especially imported ones ,not sure but I belive not many other countries would put up with the nonsense we do.

Triffic post
It’s fair to say I detest professional criminals and all that they possess and love
That includes their families and their pet XL Bully ,the ones who rip kids faces off .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Labour voters on 18:11 - Sep 14 with 197 viewsSullutaCreturned

Labour voters on 13:24 - Sep 14 by Gwyn737

He was part of the problem but now he expects us to think he can be the cure?

Fool me once....
Labour voters on 00:22 - Sep 15 with 127 viewsRobbie

If true and not another Politician feathering his nest for his future cash pot , well done and well said that man .

Cynic in me who treats all of Westminster with a load of liars , another chancer and vote for me again , strong words but a brick wall to be up against in your pledge to stop the baddies already on our shores now and more incoming every day it seems , good luck there mush .
Every Party before you have failed dismally , Blue or Red , this latest one fills me with dread .

Good PR execise by Jenrick , if he had that opinion to speak like that in the Election debate
who knows he would have had my nod of approval , too late now though .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024