Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 children aged 12 to 14 arrested for murder of 80-year-old man ... 15:08 - Sep 3 with 811 viewstheloneranger

WTF ... 5 children kick an 80 year old man too death!! šŸ˜„

"Five children aged between 12 and 14-years-old have been arrested on suspicion of murder after an 80-year-old man died following an alleged attack in a park."

"Leicestershire Police say the elderly man was the victim of a ā€œseriousā€ assault in Franklin Park in Braunstone Town at around 6.30pm on Sunday evening."

https://inews.co.uk/news/children-arrested-murder-80-year-old-dies-3258263

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! Ć°ÅøĖœÅ½

5 children aged 12 to 14 arrested for murder of 80-year-old man ... on 16:08 - Sep 3 with 775 viewsWingstandwood

Shocking, despicable and evil!

Yet more evidence showing the sickening decline of British society and values!

Argus!

5 children aged 12 to 14 arrested for murder of 80-year-old man ... on 16:24 - Sep 3 with 758 viewsmajorraglan

5 children aged 12 to 14 arrested for murder of 80-year-old man ... on 16:08 - Sep 3 by Wingstandwood

Shocking, despicable and evil!

Yet more evidence showing the sickening decline of British society and values!

100%.

I saw this on the news earlier, ts sickening. Thereā€™s a lot of good people in the world, but the number of chavs and scum has increased significantly.
5 children aged 12 to 14 arrested for murder of 80-year-old man ... on 16:55 - Sep 3 with 734 viewsLuther27

Feralā€¦.and untouchable. Police serve a bit of paperā€¦ section whatever itā€™s calledā€¦ and think thatā€™s the answer. If itā€™s not nipped in the bud then it has the potential to lead to murder and other crime. In this case it has. An 80 year old for Gods sake.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

5 children aged 12 to 14 arrested for murder of 80-year-old man ... on 18:28 - Sep 3 with 673 viewsBoundy

RIP that poor man, to reach 80 and have his life taken from him and his family by a group of low life scum is beyond belief but I did post a while back about being confronted a by a pair
( one mainly) of chavs intent on harm , as the wife reminded me that could have been me. Regardless of how we may feel how we can handle our selves kids these days are bigger stronger than my generation that's for sure .
I wonder why the police have referred themselves to the police watchdog. ? and hopefully as bad as this is I do hope it wasn't racially motivated .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the peopleā€”not the master."

5 children aged 12 to 14 arrested for murder of 80-year-old man ... on 18:59 - Sep 3 with 641 viewsonehunglow

And evil is what they are
At that age
Yes
Can they be helped

Maybe

What about the poor old bugger and his family

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

5 children aged 12 to 14 arrested for murder of 80-year-old man ... on 19:02 - Sep 3 with 640 viewstheloneranger

5 children aged 12 to 14 arrested for murder of 80-year-old man ... on 18:28 - Sep 3 by Boundy

RIP that poor man, to reach 80 and have his life taken from him and his family by a group of low life scum is beyond belief but I did post a while back about being confronted a by a pair
( one mainly) of chavs intent on harm , as the wife reminded me that could have been me. Regardless of how we may feel how we can handle our selves kids these days are bigger stronger than my generation that's for sure .
I wonder why the police have referred themselves to the police watchdog. ? and hopefully as bad as this is I do hope it wasn't racially motivated .

The police had previous meetings with the victim - he had reported youngsters for throwing stones at him.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! Ć°ÅøĖœÅ½

5 children aged 12 to 14 arrested for murder of 80-year-old man ... on 20:38 - Sep 3 with 557 viewsBoundy

5 children aged 12 to 14 arrested for murder of 80-year-old man ... on 19:02 - Sep 3 by theloneranger

The police had previous meetings with the victim - he had reported youngsters for throwing stones at him.

Local to me and this has been going on for weeks , a gang of kids of a similar age are tormenting a young family and a few of his neighbours , kicking the front doors with online abuse ( via facebook) riding bikes and scooters at cars ( playing chicken basically ) setting fires but so far despite a minimum police presence it continues . You have a lot of anger obviously but the really sad thing is adults are arguing on line with some paying little attention to the actions of these scrots but moaning the kids have little to do ,some parents just don't care what little Tyron gets up to as long as it doesn't interfere with their drinking sessions or binge watching some netflix boxset . If these kids can beg have and think and often do get away with it just imagine what fine upstanding citizens they'll become, not.

5 children aged 12 to 14 arrested for murder of 80-year-old man ... on 20:54 - Sep 3 with 537 viewsFlashberryjack

5 children aged 12 to 14 arrested for murder of 80-year-old man ... on 20:38 - Sep 3 by Boundy

Local to me and this has been going on for weeks , a gang of kids of a similar age are tormenting a young family and a few of his neighbours , kicking the front doors with online abuse ( via facebook) riding bikes and scooters at cars ( playing chicken basically ) setting fires but so far despite a minimum police presence it continues . You have a lot of anger obviously but the really sad thing is adults are arguing on line with some paying little attention to the actions of these scrots but moaning the kids have little to do ,some parents just don't care what little Tyron gets up to as long as it doesn't interfere with their drinking sessions or binge watching some netflix boxset . If these kids can beg have and think and often do get away with it just imagine what fine upstanding citizens they'll become, not.

Unfortunately you reap what you sow and tend to as they grow.

Nanny state punishment doesn't help matters.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

5 children aged 12 to 14 arrested for murder of 80-year-old man ... on 21:02 - Sep 3 with 515 viewsBoundy

5 children aged 12 to 14 arrested for murder of 80-year-old man ... on 19:02 - Sep 3 by theloneranger

Thanks

5 children aged 12 to 14 arrested for murder of 80-year-old man ... on 08:29 - Sep 4 with 362 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Latest news is one is still under arrest the others have been released and the victim died of a stab wound to the neck.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

5 children aged 12 to 14 arrested for murder of 80-year-old man ... on 08:57 - Sep 4 with 353 viewsYrAlarch

As someone in the 'old farts' age group I find the whole situation depressing.
We generally seem to have parents who have no parenting skills and can't be arsed to acquire them, leaving that to others, like teachers.
We also have parents who seek to blame others for their own shortcomings and promote disrespect for those in authority.
We have parents who can't be arsed to cook healthy meals for their offspring, thus encouraging obesity.
We have a society that from the top down refuses to accept responsibility for their actions.
5 children aged 12 to 14 arrested for murder of 80-year-old man ... on 09:18 - Sep 4 with 346 viewsonehunglow

5 children aged 12 to 14 arrested for murder of 80-year-old man ... on 08:57 - Sep 4 by YrAlarch

As someone in the 'old farts' age group I find the whole situation depressing.
We generally seem to have parents who have no parenting skills and can't be arsed to acquire them, leaving that to others, like teachers.
We also have parents who seek to blame others for their own shortcomings and promote disrespect for those in authority.
We have parents who can't be arsed to cook healthy meals for their offspring, thus encouraging obesity.
We have a society that from the top down refuses to accept responsibility for their actions.

Great post Sir

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024