Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth 08:40 - Sep 1 with 1514 viewsonehunglow

Just unbelievable really
Remarkable club

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Bournemouth on 09:22 - Sep 1 with 1464 viewsSuperjan

In what sense are they a remarkable club ?
Bournemouth on 09:38 - Sep 1 with 1442 viewsonehunglow

Bournemouth on 09:22 - Sep 1 by Superjan

In what sense are they a remarkable club ?

Well,a club with a tiny ground with the capacity of the old Vetch , no football heritage to speak of and minimal fan base . Yet,truly kicking arse and mixing it ,making excellent buys then developing them making a profit ,like Solanke ,who wasn’t missed yesterday .
Almost like Brentford,now well set in the Prem ,who yesterday cruelly exposed a previous coach of ours,lauded by many, as a rather naive ingenue who will see his club relegated this reason.

Yeah baby . Remarkable indeed.

Bournemouth on 09:43 - Sep 1 with 1418 viewsunion_jack

Bournemouth on 09:38 - Sep 1 by onehunglow

Well,a club with a tiny ground with the capacity of the old Vetch , no football heritage to speak of and minimal fan base . Yet,truly kicking arse and mixing it ,making excellent buys then developing them making a profit ,like Solanke ,who wasn’t missed yesterday .
Almost like Brentford,now well set in the Prem ,who yesterday cruelly exposed a previous coach of ours,lauded by many, as a rather naive ingenue who will see his club relegated this reason.

Don’t forget their billionaire owner.

What was remarkable was that Everton collapse yesterday. They weren’t doing well but a kick in the teeth like that may, even at this stage of the season be the most damaging nail in their coffin. How they react now is key.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Bournemouth on 09:44 - Sep 1 with 1415 viewscontroversial_jack

Bournemouth on 09:38 - Sep 1 by onehunglow

That's what can happen with ambition
Bournemouth on 09:53 - Sep 1 with 1395 viewsonehunglow

Bournemouth on 09:44 - Sep 1 by controversial_jack

That's what can happen with ambition

Agreed
It’s one thing to have a billionaire owner but quite another to empty players and coach who are fit for purpose
Our legacy has been destroyed
It hurts like hell

I see Bournemouth as they are now and wantbto weep.

Bournemouth and Boscombe now in the top level and lowly crap hole Brentford lauded it up with a camel for a coach but a very shrewd one

Folks,we can only dream but it can be done

Somehow ,we need new owners with finds and ambition. They are out there .

We are proud people and squabble alright but we do so as we love this bluddy club to bits

Bournemouth on 11:04 - Sep 1 with 1297 viewsKeithHaynes

They bought their way in to the premier league. But credit to them for remaining there. Supportive board, small ground and by the sea !

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bournemouth on 11:09 - Sep 1 with 1286 viewsunion_jack

Bournemouth on 11:04 - Sep 1 by KeithHaynes

They bought their way in to the premier league. But credit to them for remaining there. Supportive board, small ground and by the sea !

Two out of three ain’t bad! Except it is😡

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Bournemouth on 19:38 - Sep 3 with 978 viewsReslovenSwan1

They like all clubs outside the top 6 or 7 will eventually fall through the trap door. AFCB, Brentford, Fulham, Southampton are in this group likely to be eventually replaced by Watford Norwich Burnley or Leeds.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth on 20:50 - Sep 3 with 890 viewsmax936

Bournemouth on 11:04 - Sep 1 by KeithHaynes

Was in Bournemouth a week last Friday, stood on the pier watching the surfers, some skilled surfers on show along with some lovely waving, Bournemouth's beach is a cracker, its a shame that I didn't have my budgie smugglers with me I'd have had a lovely dip, had to settle for a few shandies instead

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bournemouth on 21:35 - Sep 3 with 847 viewsKeithHaynes

Bournemouth on 20:50 - Sep 3 by max936

Was in Bournemouth a week last Friday, stood on the pier watching the surfers, some skilled surfers on show along with some lovely waving, Bournemouth's beach is a cracker, its a shame that I didn't have my budgie smugglers with me I'd have had a lovely dip, had to settle for a few shandies instead

It’s a reasonable place to visit.

Bar the football my last holiday there was with the Mrs and kids, they were young but I recall a magnificent display by the police jet ski officers when the IRA had tried to burn the pier down.

Bournemouth on 21:56 - Sep 3 with 826 viewsonehunglow

Bournemouth on 20:50 - Sep 3 by max936

Textile free Ste .
It’s the only way

Bournemouth on 22:06 - Sep 3 with 811 viewsmax936

Bournemouth on 21:56 - Sep 3 by onehunglow

Textile free Ste .
It’s the only way

Not for me, anyway there were families on the beach mun

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bournemouth on 22:40 - Sep 3 with 778 viewsBoundy

Bournemouth on 21:35 - Sep 3 by KeithHaynes

It’s a reasonable place to visit.

Bar the football my last holiday there was with the Mrs and kids, they were young but I recall a magnificent display by the police jet ski officers when the IRA had tried to burn the pier down.

I have many happy memories of visiting Swanage with my then police lady girlfriend who would pick me up from camp on a Friday night and spent the weekend staying in her parents caravan canoodling .
Not so struck on the Club itself having been a couple of times during our PL days and not see us win . Nice noisy boards on the back wall though.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Bournemouth on 23:09 - Sep 3 with 722 viewsonehunglow

Bournemouth on 22:06 - Sep 3 by max936

Not for me, anyway there were families on the beach mun

Plenty of families au natural in Vera playa , Spain
Keith will know that
Kit
Get it off
Watch for sea urchins though

Bournemouth on 10:00 - Sep 4 with 550 viewsglanmORJa_k

Backed by a Russian after bankrupcy and they didn't have a pot to pee in, bought shrewdly and the profits offset the low attendances, only to be fortunate once again after the Russian had departed, selling to an American who, like so man of his countrymen decided the UK and the Premier League in particular, future tv deals, was the place to invest.

After playing in front of 11,000 approximate every week it will be interesting to see what the crowds increase to after their new stadium has been built.

Make no mistake its player identification and backed by a money man that has brought them success, unlike ourselves who created an identity only to forfeit a style of play for profit and have owners who are yet to understand the game, yet always wanting to have the final decision on future deals.
Bournemouth on 11:30 - Sep 4 with 505 viewsKeithHaynes

Bournemouth on 10:00 - Sep 4 by glanmORJa_k

Backed by a Russian after bankrupcy and they didn't have a pot to pee in, bought shrewdly and the profits offset the low attendances, only to be fortunate once again after the Russian had departed, selling to an American who, like so man of his countrymen decided the UK and the Premier League in particular, future tv deals, was the place to invest.

After playing in front of 11,000 approximate every week it will be interesting to see what the crowds increase to after their new stadium has been built.

Make no mistake its player identification and backed by a money man that has brought them success, unlike ourselves who created an identity only to forfeit a style of play for profit and have owners who are yet to understand the game, yet always wanting to have the final decision on future deals.

I think it was around sixty million they invested to get to the premier league. The Swans not so much. 👍

Bournemouth on 14:20 - Sep 4 with 416 viewsglanmORJa_k

The £60M only goes to show what such an investment can get an ambitious club and why so many clubs are prepared to gamble with money they havn't got. We created an identity because we didn't have that much cash but I know where my vote goes.
All the best
Bournemouth on 14:26 - Sep 4 with 413 viewsonehunglow

Remarkable indeed

Bournemouth on 15:10 - Sep 4 with 372 viewstheloneranger

People forget they breached FFP rules when they were first promoted to the Premier League in 2015 - and fined £7.6m.

No points reduction - which could have seen them relegated. (5 points above relegation zone)

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Bournemouth on 17:15 - Sep 4 with 333 viewsonehunglow

Bournemouth on 15:10 - Sep 4 by theloneranger

People forget they breached FFP rules when they were first promoted to the Premier League in 2015 - and fined £7.6m.

No points reduction - which could have seen them relegated. (5 points above relegation zone)

Even more so

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024