Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More good news for the City of Swansea 14:39 - Aug 20 with 3640 viewsWhiterockin

Any redevelopment and restructure of the Quadrant is bound to be an improvement. They have already rejuvenated other areas.

https://swanseabaynews.com/2024/08/19/swansea-based-retail-entrepreneurs-buy-qua

On a separate note, the new Kingsway development is looking fantastic.
More good news for the City of Swansea on 18:09 - Sep 3 with 777 viewsBoundy

More good news for the City of Swansea on 18:02 - Sep 3 by Whiterockin

And yet more great news for the City of Swansea, the council really is doing well with the way they are transforming our City.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/first-look-inside-swanseas-iconic-

Great news and great that a building of that quality and history has been revamped which can only be good for the City , and imo improve the footfall and vibe .Well done the council, its not often I get to say that .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

More good news for the City of Swansea on 18:12 - Sep 3 with 774 viewsWhiterockin

More good news for the City of Swansea on 18:09 - Sep 3 by Boundy

Great news and great that a building of that quality and history has been revamped which can only be good for the City , and imo improve the footfall and vibe .Well done the council, its not often I get to say that .

Agreed, I have been critical of the council for years but they really are transforming our city for the better and should be praised.
More good news for the City of Swansea on 13:41 - Sep 12 with 549 viewscontroversial_jack

More good news for the City of Swansea on 18:12 - Sep 3 by Whiterockin

Agreed, I have been critical of the council for years but they really are transforming our city for the better and should be praised.

We just need to improve transport links and free parking
More good news for the City of Swansea on 17:19 - Sep 12 with 477 viewsBoundy

More good news for the City of Swansea on 13:41 - Sep 12 by controversial_jack

Why worry you don't go into town

More good news for the City of Swansea on 21:35 - Sep 12 with 418 viewsWhiterockin

More good news for the City of Swansea on 17:19 - Sep 12 by Boundy

Continually looking for problems is so depressing, make an effort. Enjoy your surroundings and live life to the full it's so fulfilling. Or be a miserable **** and live a life of misery, your choice. It seems some prefer it that way.

EDIT.
Not aimed at you Boundy.
[Post edited 12 Sep 21:42]
More good news for the City of Swansea on 10:33 - Sep 14 with 301 viewscontroversial_jack

More good news for the City of Swansea on 17:19 - Sep 12 by Boundy

We did go to Park Tawe a few weeks ago. We fancied a curry, so went to India India. it wasn't very good at all, but Park Tawe was ok.
More good news for the City of Swansea on 17:32 - Sep 14 with 234 viewsBoundy

More good news for the City of Swansea on 21:35 - Sep 12 by Whiterockin

Continually looking for problems is so depressing, make an effort. Enjoy your surroundings and live life to the full it's so fulfilling. Or be a miserable **** and live a life of misery, your choice. It seems some prefer it that way.

EDIT.
Not aimed at you Boundy.
[Post edited 12 Sep 21:42]

Some people just can't help themselves ,myself I love my city ,warts and all.There does seem to be a concerted effort to improve the city,the old swing bridge down by the Morfa looks like the wooden support structure is next on the list of refurbishment, maybe we'll see the slip bridrs successor will be next ?

More good news for the City of Swansea on 17:57 - Sep 14 with 221 viewsonehunglow

More good news for the City of Swansea on 13:41 - Sep 12 by controversial_jack

“We”
Though you lived in downtown St Petersburg

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

More good news for the City of Swansea on 10:41 - Sep 15 with 159 viewscontroversial_jack

More good news for the City of Swansea on 17:57 - Sep 14 by onehunglow

“We”
Though you lived in downtown St Petersburg

Thought you lived in cloud cuckoo land
More good news for the City of Swansea on 12:30 - Sep 15 with 136 viewsjohnlangy

More good news for the City of Swansea on 18:09 - Sep 3 by Boundy

Footfall will get another huge extra boost when the Hub (old BHS) is opened along with 71/72 The Kingsway and the redevelopment of the old Woolies in Oxford Street.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024