Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More stabbings 13:30 - Aug 12 with 12370 viewsKeithHaynes

An 11-year-old girl and a 34-year-old woman have been stabbed in London's Leicester Square.

The Metropolitan Police said they have been taken to hospital but their condition is not yet known.

A man has been arrested and is in custody.

The Met Police said in a statement posted on X: "We don't believe there are any outstanding suspects."

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

More stabbings on 13:12 - Sep 5 with 867 viewsFlashberryjack

More stabbings on 12:28 - Sep 5 by Boundy

Has anyone asked the question as to where the money comes from to cross the channel, say it costs £1500 per head to cross and as we know many illegals come from all over the middle east , Africa , really poor sections of society so where does this money come from I can't imagine someone from Eritrea has saved enough to make the journey from his homeland throughout europe and have enough over to hand over the dosh to Mohamed Awad, (real person who has been convicted of being a gang leader trafficking, 2 years & 8 months by the way )

If they can't afford to pay the traffickers for the crossing in cash, they pay them in other ways after they arrive here, prostitution, thieving, drug dealing or other forms of slave labour.

I don't blame the French for not turning them back at Calais, they are getting rid of a problem and passing it onto the Englaisie

Can you imagine how long the French would take to stop the illegals crossing the channel, if they were coming from Dover and into Calais, it would be stopped within the week.

The main reason we can't control the invasion, is we've had the weak conservatives in government for 14 years, sadly they've been replaced with an even weaker government.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

More stabbings on 13:53 - Sep 5 with 831 viewsScotia

More stabbings on 13:12 - Sep 5 by Flashberryjack

If they can't afford to pay the traffickers for the crossing in cash, they pay them in other ways after they arrive here, prostitution, thieving, drug dealing or other forms of slave labour.

I don't blame the French for not turning them back at Calais, they are getting rid of a problem and passing it onto the Englaisie

Can you imagine how long the French would take to stop the illegals crossing the channel, if they were coming from Dover and into Calais, it would be stopped within the week.

The main reason we can't control the invasion, is we've had the weak conservatives in government for 14 years, sadly they've been replaced with an even weaker government.

Sounds like we need to do something about the trafficking gangs to me?
More stabbings on 14:18 - Sep 5 with 804 viewsBoundy

More stabbings on 13:12 - Sep 5 by Flashberryjack

Its highly likely that what you say about paying by other means is correct but I doubt some trafficker is going to expose himself more than he needs by being drip fed the monies he's owed .

This has been not only the Tory's weakness in dealing with this but because the EU has open borders and the madness of of allowing anyone and everyone to travel through their countries. Although Germany has now woken up to the fact that the idea of some goat herder with no redeeming attributes maybe isn't the best person they would like to settle there .The “tough measures” announced by interior minister Nancy Faeser on Thursday aim to slash benefits for people who have no right to be in Germany. “Nobody will starve or sleep in the streets,” Faeser clarified, but further support would be cut “to absolutely nothing. Just the deportation.".

At the moment we the taxpayer are currently financially supporting 1.5 million claimants Illegal immigrants or refugees living in Britain who get a total yearly benefit of £29,900.( not my figures but taken from Full Fact Checks) a pensioner who has worked the statutory length of years can claim their full state pension £11,502 and people wonder why there's so much unrest but you're not allowed to speak out in public for fear of arrest.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

More stabbings on 15:06 - Sep 5 with 762 viewsScotia

More stabbings on 14:18 - Sep 5 by Boundy

Its highly likely that what you say about paying by other means is correct but I doubt some trafficker is going to expose himself more than he needs by being drip fed the monies he's owed .

This has been not only the Tory's weakness in dealing with this but because the EU has open borders and the madness of of allowing anyone and everyone to travel through their countries. Although Germany has now woken up to the fact that the idea of some goat herder with no redeeming attributes maybe isn't the best person they would like to settle there .The “tough measures” announced by interior minister Nancy Faeser on Thursday aim to slash benefits for people who have no right to be in Germany. “Nobody will starve or sleep in the streets,” Faeser clarified, but further support would be cut “to absolutely nothing. Just the deportation.".

At the moment we the taxpayer are currently financially supporting 1.5 million claimants Illegal immigrants or refugees living in Britain who get a total yearly benefit of £29,900.( not my figures but taken from Full Fact Checks) a pensioner who has worked the statutory length of years can claim their full state pension £11,502 and people wonder why there's so much unrest but you're not allowed to speak out in public for fear of arrest.

People who don't have a legal right to be here can't claim benefits. At all. Asylum seekers do get some financial help but don't get welfare benefits. It is nowhere near £29,900 a year.

You can speak out in public. You just can't be racist.
More stabbings on 15:41 - Sep 5 with 730 viewsBoundy

More stabbings on 15:06 - Sep 5 by Scotia

People who don't have a legal right to be here can't claim benefits. At all. Asylum seekers do get some financial help but don't get welfare benefits. It is nowhere near £29,900 a year.

You can speak out in public. You just can't be racist.

Maybe the government own website is wrong ? but according to it a person can claim for housing and money whilst waiting to see if they've been granted asylum also they can claim money if its been denied but are waiting to leave the country .

"You may be able to get housing and money to support you and your family while you’re waiting to find out if you’ll be given asylum.

This also means your children will go to a free state school and you may get free healthcare from the National Health Service (NHS).

You can still apply for short-term support if you’ve been refused asylum and are preparing to leave the UK. "

Regarding the 29K yes I was wrong in the total , the rest of my post still stands and my point why should they get free accommodation and money ?

More stabbings on 15:48 - Sep 5 with 711 viewsScotia

More stabbings on 15:41 - Sep 5 by Boundy

Maybe the government own website is wrong ? but according to it a person can claim for housing and money whilst waiting to see if they've been granted asylum also they can claim money if its been denied but are waiting to leave the country .

"You may be able to get housing and money to support you and your family while you’re waiting to find out if you’ll be given asylum.

This also means your children will go to a free state school and you may get free healthcare from the National Health Service (NHS).

You can still apply for short-term support if you’ve been refused asylum and are preparing to leave the UK. "

Regarding the 29K yes I was wrong in the total , the rest of my post still stands and my point why should they get free accommodation and money ?

We have two other options. We stop them getting here or leave them on the streets. We can't deport them until their claim is heard.

I'm not a "refugees welcome" bloke but we need to do something with them. Perhaps letting them work is an option?

And illegals get nothing.
More stabbings on 15:58 - Sep 5 with 694 viewsWhiterockin

More stabbings on 15:48 - Sep 5 by Scotia

We have two other options. We stop them getting here or leave them on the streets. We can't deport them until their claim is heard.

I'm not a "refugees welcome" bloke but we need to do something with them. Perhaps letting them work is an option?

Do the majority actually want to work.
More stabbings on 16:11 - Sep 5 with 670 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

More stabbings on 15:48 - Sep 5 by Scotia

I can only imagine the outrage if we put 14 year old orphans to work.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Login to get fewer ads

More stabbings on 16:52 - Sep 5 with 651 viewsScotia

More stabbings on 15:58 - Sep 5 by Whiterockin

It's the reason most want to come here. It's easier to work illegally in the UK than most other countries.
More stabbings on 18:34 - Sep 5 with 584 viewscontroversial_jack

More stabbings on 15:58 - Sep 5 by Whiterockin

Yrs, and probably harder than most on here
More stabbings on 18:59 - Sep 5 with 561 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

More stabbings on 18:34 - Sep 5 by controversial_jack

Yrs, and probably harder than most on here

Those takeaways won’t deliver themselves!

More stabbings on 19:08 - Sep 5 with 542 viewscontroversial_jack

More stabbings on 18:59 - Sep 5 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Especially if the natives are too lady to collect them
More stabbings on 19:10 - Sep 5 with 543 viewsunion_jack

More stabbings on 19:08 - Sep 5 by controversial_jack

Lazy?? That’s not the reason is it. It’s just more convenient.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

More stabbings on 19:16 - Sep 5 with 537 viewsraynor94

I'm 100% guilty, I'd be lost without Just Eat, fantastic service

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

More stabbings on 20:27 - Sep 5 with 503 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Pfft why should I get off my arse and walk around the corner when I can take advantage of exploitation and human trafficking to get an African to bring it to me on fifteen pence an hour?

Disclaimer: I am being sardonic. Sir Keir please don’t send the Starmtroopers after me.

More stabbings on 21:25 - Sep 5 with 431 viewsScotia

More stabbings on 18:59 - Sep 5 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

You may joke but I was in Spain recently and didn't see a single deliveroo/just eat/Uber eats rider, there wasn't a car wash on every corner and I didn't see any Turkish (Iraqi Kurdish) barbers.

Makes you wonder why they are so many here?
More stabbings on 21:51 - Sep 5 with 396 viewsFlashberryjack

More stabbings on 21:25 - Sep 5 by Scotia

You may joke but I was in Spain recently and didn't see a single deliveroo/just eat/Uber eats rider, there wasn't a car wash on every corner and I didn't see any Turkish (Iraqi Kurdish) barbers.

Because the Spanish aren't as dull as the Brits.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

More stabbings on 22:02 - Sep 5 with 392 viewsBoundy

More stabbings on 21:25 - Sep 5 by Scotia

Because we have weak governments driven by ideology which allows them in ?

More stabbings on 23:37 - Sep 5 with 331 viewsDJack

More stabbings on 21:51 - Sep 5 by Flashberryjack

Because the Spanish aren't as dull as the Brits.

Well, they are possibly not as self defeating as you...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

More stabbings on 23:48 - Sep 5 with 322 viewscontroversial_jack

More stabbings on 19:16 - Sep 5 by raynor94

I'm 100% guilty, I'd be lost without Just Eat, fantastic service

Never had food delivered to my house. The ultimate in lazyness
More stabbings on 00:43 - Sep 6 with 320 viewsDJack

More stabbings on 23:48 - Sep 5 by controversial_jack

... So you know Raynor's exact circumstances to qualify that statement?!

Or are you, once again, talking drivel.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

More stabbings on 07:06 - Sep 6 with 269 viewsScotia

More stabbings on 22:02 - Sep 5 by Boundy

Because we have weak governments driven by ideology which allows them in ?

Or enables them to stay more to the point.

They come because they can work in these places and stay because they don't get caught.

The new government have announced a crack down on these places. Let's see what happens.

And do you know any car wash that takes cards?
More stabbings on 08:08 - Sep 6 with 233 viewscontroversial_jack

More stabbings on 00:43 - Sep 6 by DJack

... So you know Raynor's exact circumstances to qualify that statement?!

Or are you, once again, talking drivel.

The statement was referring to myself, not Raynor, but i do know that he's fully mobile and not housebound
More stabbings on 08:59 - Sep 6 with 221 viewsBoundy

More stabbings on 07:06 - Sep 6 by Scotia

Or enables them to stay more to the point.

They come because they can work in these places and stay because they don't get caught.

The new government have announced a crack down on these places. Let's see what happens.

And do you know any car wash that takes cards?

But should not them being be more to the point? regarding the car washes , hand on heart I've never used one , one of life's pleasures for me and I would be hypocritical if I used one after believing they're all money laundering scams , a bit like nail bars and Turkish hairdressers.

More stabbings on 10:32 - Sep 6 with 176 viewsKeithHaynes

More stabbings on 23:48 - Sep 5 by controversial_jack

From stabbings to food delivery 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024