Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Winter fuel allowance 16:24 - Jul 29 with 8370 viewsraynor94

For Pensioners, is going to means tested, oh well ill have to invest in a few blankets

I don't remember this in the Labour manifesto

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Winter fuel allowance on 15:52 - Jul 31 with 1382 viewsSullutaCreturned

Winter fuel allowance on 19:17 - Jul 30 by Dr_Winston

It shows more commitment than raising two daughters whilst spending more than 20 years together? The length of the average marriage at divorce in the UK is less than 13 years. 42% of marriages in total. Personally I'd prohibit getting married until couples have lived together for a minimum five years.

Proper estate planning offers just as much protection as marriage.
[Post edited 30 Jul 19:18]

Well that's a silly idea, what gives anyone the right to make a decision like that? Myself and my wife lived together for 8 months and in Feb will have been married 17 years.

Marriage isn't about protection, it's about love, trust and commitment. It's a lot easier to just walk away if you're not married.
Winter fuel allowance on 16:04 - Jul 31 with 1369 viewsBoundy

Winter fuel allowance on 15:52 - Jul 31 by SullutaCreturned

Well that's a silly idea, what gives anyone the right to make a decision like that? Myself and my wife lived together for 8 months and in Feb will have been married 17 years.

Marriage isn't about protection, it's about love, trust and commitment. It's a lot easier to just walk away if you're not married.

Met my wife when she was 16 married her when she was 17 and myself 21 we're still together after 47 years, we've definitely had our ups and downs but the thought of divorce has never crossed my mind ,can't speak for the wife though

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Winter fuel allowance on 16:37 - Jul 31 with 1337 viewsFlashberryjack

Winter fuel allowance on 16:04 - Jul 31 by Boundy

Met my wife when she was 16 married her when she was 17 and myself 21 we're still together after 47 years, we've definitely had our ups and downs but the thought of divorce has never crossed my mind ,can't speak for the wife though

I'm exactly the same as you, except I was 20, and we didn't have proverbial pot to piss in.
Going without my arse!!! they don't know the half.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Winter fuel allowance on 17:27 - Jul 31 with 1293 viewsBoundy

Winter fuel allowance on 16:37 - Jul 31 by Flashberryjack

I'm exactly the same as you, except I was 20, and we didn't have proverbial pot to piss in.
Going without my arse!!! they don't know the half.

Kindred spirits then.

Winter fuel allowance on 17:28 - Jul 31 with 1291 viewsonehunglow

Great read
She’s lucky
I d tell her if I saw her
Can she punch with both hands
[Post edited 31 Jul 17:29]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Winter fuel allowance on 17:31 - Jul 31 with 1290 viewsraynor94

Great to hear that👍 I was fortunately enough to be married to a wonderful woman, who I lost to the dreaded disease.

I then met my 2nd wife who had lost her husband, again another wonderful woman who sadly passed 6 months ago.

Cherish everyday together, you never know when your life can be turned upside down

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Winter fuel allowance on 17:35 - Jul 31 with 1289 viewsonehunglow

Winter fuel allowance on 17:31 - Jul 31 by raynor94

Great to hear that👍 I was fortunately enough to be married to a wonderful woman, who I lost to the dreaded disease.

I then met my 2nd wife who had lost her husband, again another wonderful woman who sadly passed 6 months ago.

Cherish everyday together, you never know when your life can be turned upside down

Christ almighty Ray,that’s an horrific read
Just don’t know how you stay sane
Mine has had two brushes with the Reaper and fxxxd him off.
She’s clearly spotted two many black cats
Respect

Winter fuel allowance on 17:50 - Jul 31 with 1271 viewsBoundy

Thanks but so sorry to hear of your losses , its terrible to contemplate that your spouse will go and once should be enough but two, it must have been unbearable . We do often forget life's bounty and plod on without a second thought but you're right of course cherish every moment and every day you have with the ones you love.

Login to get fewer ads

Winter fuel allowance on 17:52 - Jul 31 with 1267 viewsBoundy

Winter fuel allowance on 17:28 - Jul 31 by onehunglow

Great read
She’s lucky
I d tell her if I saw her
Can she punch with both hands
[Post edited 31 Jul 17:29]

Regarding lucky , I think I'm the lucky one , I'm not at times the easiest to live with but I do try to become a better person as I get older .Not sure about the punching I wouldn't like to find out

Winter fuel allowance on 18:15 - Jul 31 with 1236 viewsonehunglow

Winter fuel allowance on 17:52 - Jul 31 by Boundy

Regarding lucky , I think I'm the lucky one , I'm not at times the easiest to live with but I do try to become a better person as I get older .Not sure about the punching I wouldn't like to find out

Mine is a lefty
Just under five foot but would I mess with her?
Never
I ain’t that stoopid

Winter fuel allowance on 18:42 - Jul 31 with 1200 viewscontroversial_jack

Awful mate. My condolences
Winter fuel allowance on 18:56 - Jul 31 with 1179 viewstrampie

Sorry to hear about your losses, your chin up attitude on here does you great credit.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Winter fuel allowance on 22:46 - Jul 31 with 1087 viewsmajorraglan

Im sorry for your losses, that’s truly awful. Deepest condolences.
Winter fuel allowance on 23:43 - Jul 31 with 1059 viewsbuilthjack

Bloody hell Rayns. So sorry for your losses. Life can be a basterd.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Winter fuel allowance on 00:56 - Aug 1 with 1043 viewsDJack

Hell Rayns.

You were lucky to have found two wonderful women but awfully unlucky to have lost them and yet you show positivity. That says a lot about you.

*dofs cap*

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Winter fuel allowance on 21:10 - Aug 9 with 847 viewsFlashberryjack

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Winter fuel allowance on 21:51 - Aug 9 with 781 viewsunion_jack

Winter fuel allowance on 21:10 - Aug 9 by Flashberryjack

Piece of detritus who has lied his way to the top job. Shame on him.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Winter fuel allowance on 21:58 - Aug 9 with 755 viewsmax936

Met my Wife in 1979 on a Saturday had a road accident on the Monday and spent 4 weeks in ward 4 at singleton hospital and Mrs used to come and visit 3 of 4 times a week from Briton Ferry, my dad used to pick her up at the station and take back to station when he could, we got married in 83 and been together since eldest came along in 93 and youngest in 96, I'd be lost without her and hungry

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Winter fuel allowance on 22:00 - Aug 9 with 740 viewsmax936

Sorry to read this Rayn's.

Best wishes to you and yours.

Winter fuel allowance on 22:06 - Aug 9 with 708 viewsmax936

Winter fuel allowance on 21:51 - Aug 9 by union_jack

Piece of detritus who has lied his way to the top job. Shame on him.

Fing hypocrite simple as that, I never trusted him from the day he because Labour Leader and I definitely don't trust the snake now.

We get rid of one vipers nest and another takes its place, Incredible

Winter fuel allowance on 23:11 - Aug 9 with 648 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Winter fuel allowance on 22:06 - Aug 9 by max936

Fing hypocrite simple as that, I never trusted him from the day he because Labour Leader and I definitely don't trust the snake now.

Wonder if the chancellor will be means tested if she claims £230,000 in parliamentary exspense like she did last year.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Winter fuel allowance on 00:05 - Aug 10 with 633 viewsBoundy

Winter fuel allowance on 23:11 - Aug 9 by felixstowe_jack

Wonder if the chancellor will be means tested if she claims £230,000 in parliamentary exspense like she did last year.

Pity the girl

Winter fuel allowance on 08:58 - Aug 10 with 567 viewsonehunglow

Winter fuel allowance on 22:06 - Aug 9 by max936

All the same
Labour also rewarding a sponsor with top civil service job
Trough

Winter fuel allowance on 18:28 - Aug 10 with 454 viewsjohnlangy

Very sorry to hear of your loss raynor but what a great post.

100% true.
Winter fuel allowance on 20:49 - Aug 10 with 384 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Winter fuel allowance on 21:10 - Aug 9 by Flashberryjack

Whoops!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024