Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attacks on the French rail network 12:06 - Jul 26 with 695 viewsraynor94

On the opening day of the Olympics, now who earth can be responsible for this🤔

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Attacks on the French rail network on 12:19 - Jul 26 with 687 viewsswan65split

Could get pretty serious if it comes out who is, just be prepared.
Attacks on the French rail network on 14:05 - Jul 26 with 616 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Attacks on the French rail network on 12:19 - Jul 26 by swan65split

Could get pretty serious if it comes out who is, just be prepared.

Terrorist possibly backed by Russia.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Attacks on the French rail network on 14:12 - Jul 26 with 620 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I have a friend who lives in the 6th Arrondissemont who says there's parts of Paris that are almost impossible to police and there also is a huge amount of anger with Macron in rural France.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Attacks on the French rail network on 15:10 - Jul 26 with 608 viewsFlashberryjack

They were warned, we were warned, did they listen ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Attacks on the French rail network on 16:04 - Jul 26 with 564 viewsSullutaCreturned

Soulèvements de la Terre, Extinction Rebellion or Saccage 2024?
Attacks on the French rail network on 16:08 - Jul 26 with 554 viewsReslovenSwan1

The west have not targeted Putin's big nationalist spectacles May day parades etc. simply to avoid reciprocal spoiling of events. Euro was not affected.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Attacks on the French rail network on 08:43 - Jul 27 with 454 views1983

Attacks on the French rail network on 15:10 - Jul 26 by Flashberryjack

They were warned, we were warned, did they listen ?

It's funny how we had issues last week with "computer problems" on what they said pound for pound mile for mile was our busiest travel day in the UK since pre covid.

Attacks on the French rail network on 23:21 - Jul 27 with 369 viewsmajorraglan

Attacks on the French rail network on 14:05 - Jul 26 by felixstowe_jack

Terrorist possibly backed by Russia.

100%, there’s a lot of skullduggery going on and some of it has its origins in Russia.

We’re seeing hacking of commercial and non commercial organisations including hospitals etc. Given the fact Putin and his chums have Russia pretty much sewed up, you’d think activities such as the hacking would have been stamped out unless it was taking place in their interests or with their permission. They’ve been accused of orchestrating migrant movements to destabilise countries and governments, there was also evidence of payments being made to influencers to sow discord during Covid.
Login to get fewer ads

Attacks on the French rail network on 01:05 - Jul 28 with 351 viewsRobbie

Seems some of the focus is pointing into an internal activist and mole in France now .

IT flight delays on the first days of the School holidays and now the French trains at a halt at The Olympics first day , coincidence maybe .

On plus side is nobody has been hurt but probably well annoyed big time .
Terrorists want to create terror in peoples minds and thoughts unfortunately .

Rail disruption a hands on approach to blow the points. Flight chaos was an IT issue .

Think I will stick to using Pounds and pence in shops and still use my cheque book .
Midland Bank , HSBC now . my grown up children think I am a dinosaur .
[Post edited 28 Jul 1:07]
Attacks on the French rail network on 09:05 - Jul 28 with 303 views1983

Attacks on the French rail network on 01:05 - Jul 28 by Robbie

Seems some of the focus is pointing into an internal activist and mole in France now .

IT flight delays on the first days of the School holidays and now the French trains at a halt at The Olympics first day , coincidence maybe .

On plus side is nobody has been hurt but probably well annoyed big time .
Terrorists want to create terror in peoples minds and thoughts unfortunately .

Rail disruption a hands on approach to blow the points. Flight chaos was an IT issue .

Think I will stick to using Pounds and pence in shops and still use my cheque book .
Midland Bank , HSBC now . my grown up children think I am a dinosaur .
[Post edited 28 Jul 1:07]

I tried to pay cash for stuff in B&Q yesterday and it was like I had spat in someone's face they kept saying "Where's your card" "pay with your card" so then I had to pick up my sh1t and go to a different till and again was asked "Where's your card"....

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024