Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Soldier stabbed 20:52 - Jul 24 with 1960 viewsBoundy

A serving soldier was attacked near his barracks on Gillingham in Kent on Tuesday, he remains in a critical condition, his assailant a 24 year has been arrested and its not thought its a terror related incident but someone will a mental disorder, no s*** sherlock.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Soldier stabbed on 21:20 - Jul 24 with 1278 viewsFlashberryjack

Not terrorist related apparently, they suspect he could have mental health issues.

It's obviously one or the other, more probably both.
[Post edited 24 Jul 21:55]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Soldier stabbed on 21:52 - Jul 24 with 1248 viewsonehunglow

Mental health or just a xxxt

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Soldier stabbed on 00:29 - Jul 25 with 1190 viewsRobbie

Every crime at every level nowadays , the defence arguement will be a drug problem which brought about my debt . some recent personal trauma or a poor family upbringing .

Mental health seem to be the new go to excuse these days for serious incidents like this attack today , hope the soldier makes a good recovery soon too .

Makes a mockery of people who have and are struggling with real mental health issues .
I do come across daily customers with special needs and on occasions can be challenging but do they go around stabbing later people later , doubt it .

Back in the day the excuse for a problem was a sick note from the doc , bad back .

Now sorry cannot return to work this week , have been stabbed , shot or in Intensive Care , Can you cover me .
Soldier stabbed on 09:01 - Jul 25 with 1146 viewsonehunglow

Soldier stabbed on 00:29 - Jul 25 by Robbie

Every crime at every level nowadays , the defence arguement will be a drug problem which brought about my debt . some recent personal trauma or a poor family upbringing .

Mental health seem to be the new go to excuse these days for serious incidents like this attack today , hope the soldier makes a good recovery soon too .

Makes a mockery of people who have and are struggling with real mental health issues .
I do come across daily customers with special needs and on occasions can be challenging but do they go around stabbing later people later , doubt it .

Back in the day the excuse for a problem was a sick note from the doc , bad back .

Now sorry cannot return to work this week , have been stabbed , shot or in Intensive Care , Can you cover me .

100% correct

Soldier stabbed on 14:12 - Jul 25 with 1058 viewshowenjack

looks the spitting image of the Nottingham killer.
Soldier stabbed on 14:35 - Jul 25 with 1033 viewsFlashberryjack

Soldier stabbed on 14:12 - Jul 25 by howenjack

There's a distinct likeness of all the perpetrators of recent random stabbings.
Although, I can't quite put my finger on it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Soldier stabbed on 14:46 - Jul 25 with 1022 viewsraynor94

Soldier stabbed on 14:12 - Jul 25 by howenjack

I'm suprised!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Soldier stabbed on 14:48 - Jul 25 with 1021 viewsonehunglow

Soldier stabbed on 14:35 - Jul 25 by Flashberryjack

Hope he wasn’t kicked in the head
He should have been
A police spokesman said

Login to get fewer ads

Soldier stabbed on 18:31 - Jul 25 with 945 viewsBoundy

Stabbed 24 times and yet the focus of attention is somewhere else ,can't think why .

Soldier stabbed on 18:49 - Jul 25 with 927 viewsGwyn737

Thankfully it looks like he’s in a stable condition 🙏
Soldier stabbed on 18:55 - Jul 25 with 915 viewsonehunglow

Soldier stabbed on 18:31 - Jul 25 by Boundy

Stabbed 24 times and yet the focus of attention is somewhere else ,can't think why .

Me neither
Yvette appalled,apparently

Soldier stabbed on 19:13 - Jul 25 with 893 viewstrampie

Soldier stabbed on 18:49 - Jul 25 by Gwyn737

Thankfully it looks like he’s in a stable condition 🙏

That's good news, I hope he will be ok.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Soldier stabbed on 19:16 - Jul 25 with 897 viewsraynor94

It's strictly come dancing mun!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Soldier stabbed on 22:18 - Jul 25 with 810 viewshowenjack

That;s one more than Julius Caesar had and he didn't survive. Lucky to be alive.
Soldier stabbed on 22:24 - Jul 25 with 802 viewsScotia

Really?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/zara-radcliffe-penygraig-stabbings

I can put my finger on your perception of it.
Soldier stabbed on 22:36 - Jul 25 with 778 viewsmajorraglan

Soldier stabbed on 22:24 - Jul 25 by Scotia

Really?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/zara-radcliffe-penygraig-stabbings

I can put my finger on your perception of it.

In many cases the offender will come from a difficult background, have experienced ACE’s and will have mental health issues. The offender in the Nottingham case certainly had MH issues as did the offender in the Penygraig stabbing.

There are major shortcomings in the way mental ill heath is managed and treated.
[Post edited 25 Jul 22:36]
Soldier stabbed on 22:44 - Jul 25 with 763 viewsLuther27

Soldier stabbed on 22:36 - Jul 25 by majorraglan

In many cases the offender will come from a difficult background, have experienced ACE’s and will have mental health issues. The offender in the Nottingham case certainly had MH issues as did the offender in the Penygraig stabbing.

There are major shortcomings in the way mental ill heath is managed and treated.

To many of these stories appearing over the last few years to roll out the usual “Lessons learned” excuse etc.
If this is yet another case….and I repeat if….of someone not receiving the required medication etc, then somewhere along the paper trail is a signature and a name. That is the avenue to persue with regards to prosecution as it’s obvious no lessons have ever been learned. Let a jury decide not a committee.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Soldier stabbed on 22:56 - Jul 25 with 746 viewsScotia

That's the issue. Not blaming someone's ethnicity. That's just racist.

It can be papered over in some cases, but the route of the problem is the complete breakdown in mental health services.

This country is in a mess. If we keep shifting the blame to "others" it's only going to get worse.
Soldier stabbed on 23:23 - Jul 25 with 722 viewsBoundy

Soldier stabbed on 22:56 - Jul 25 by Scotia

That's the issue. Not blaming someone's ethnicity. That's just racist.

It can be papered over in some cases, but the route of the problem is the complete breakdown in mental health services.

This country is in a mess. If we keep shifting the blame to "others" it's only going to get worse.

It's not racist for calling it out for what it is ,too many are tip toing around the issue that too many are injured dying caused by the increase of knife attacks , the majority by non whites. You can find plenty of evidence of this should you wish.

Soldier stabbed on 00:11 - Jul 26 with 696 viewsRobbie

Now seems this chaps soliciter is claiming and playing the trauma card over the event .

Will not be after a massive compensation cheque of course ,
Where there is blame there is a claim . Them TV adverts from back in the day alas that way of thinking is still about .

Get well soon to the soldier too .
Soldier stabbed on 01:36 - Jul 26 with 682 viewsAnotherJohn

It does seem to be the case that certain ethnicities are over-represented in the statistics for knife attacks, and indeed over-represented in the stats for some mental health diagnoses. Personally, I wonder whether there is a problem of adjustment affecting a disturbing number of persons from second and third generation immigrant backgrounds. I fear that this is one of the costs of large scale immigration that many are simply not prepared to consider because of concerns about racism.
Soldier stabbed on 01:48 - Jul 26 with 680 viewsAnotherJohn

ACEs? Adverse childhood experiences?
Soldier stabbed on 07:29 - Jul 26 with 632 viewsonehunglow

Soldier stabbed on 01:36 - Jul 26 by AnotherJohn

It does seem to be the case that certain ethnicities are over-represented in the statistics for knife attacks, and indeed over-represented in the stats for some mental health diagnoses. Personally, I wonder whether there is a problem of adjustment affecting a disturbing number of persons from second and third generation immigrant backgrounds. I fear that this is one of the costs of large scale immigration that many are simply not prepared to consider because of concerns about racism.

It’s down to culture
Rap music neatly encapsulated it all.

Soldier stabbed on 07:33 - Jul 26 with 628 viewsonehunglow

And not that long ago ,mental issues,as such ,were never an issue as men fought in mud,blood and guts to allow us the freedom to basically f everything up.
Lawyers the common denominators . Ruthless body of people only interested in their client and to see him released ,no matter what,guilty or not .

Soldier stabbed on 07:58 - Jul 26 with 614 viewsScotia

Soldier stabbed on 23:23 - Jul 25 by Boundy

It's not racist for calling it out for what it is ,too many are tip toing around the issue that too many are injured dying caused by the increase of knife attacks , the majority by non whites. You can find plenty of evidence of this should you wish.

It absolutely is in this case.

This isn't a gang attack it's an apparently random attack that was almost immediately attributed to a mental health issue. It is no different to the Penygraig attack.

It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the colour of his skin but guess what this thread has turned in to?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024