Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many properties are in your postcode? 13:28 - Jul 24 with 591 viewstrampie

For some reason there are only 3 properties in my postcode, I'm reading some postcodes only have 1 property, how many properties in your postcode area ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

How many properties are in your postcode? on 14:02 - Jul 24 with 564 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Perhaps nobody wants to live near you?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

How many properties are in your postcode? on 14:09 - Jul 24 with 554 viewstrampie

How many properties are in your postcode? on 14:02 - Jul 24 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Perhaps nobody wants to live near you?

I'm very popular I will have you know.

Cat (can't remember his current username) wanted to know my postcode yesterday to see the values of the properties, but with only 3 properties in the postcode I would be saying where I live as opposed to a small village with a 100 properties in the postcode or an estate in a town with a hundred properties, got me thinking are there others on here with only a handful of properties in their postcode ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

How many properties are in your postcode? on 18:51 - Jul 24 with 512 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The average is 15 but can be upto 100 in a block of flats.

My cul de sac has 5 to a postcode.

Buckingham Palace has its own postcode SW1A 1AA

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

How many properties are in your postcode? on 17:46 - Jul 25 with 410 viewsSullutaCreturned

How many properties are in your postcode? on 14:09 - Jul 24 by trampie

I'm very popular I will have you know.

Cat (can't remember his current username) wanted to know my postcode yesterday to see the values of the properties, but with only 3 properties in the postcode I would be saying where I live as opposed to a small village with a 100 properties in the postcode or an estate in a town with a hundred properties, got me thinking are there others on here with only a handful of properties in their postcode ?

Just give the firdt 4 digits, that'll say the area without being too specific. Besides it was about house values, I don't think anybody is inerested in hunting you down

We're In SA10 6 and we have 8 houses in our postcode.

People still call me Cat.
How many properties are in your postcode? on 18:04 - Jul 25 with 399 viewstrampie

How many properties are in your postcode? on 17:46 - Jul 25 by SullutaCreturned

Just give the firdt 4 digits, that'll say the area without being too specific. Besides it was about house values, I don't think anybody is inerested in hunting you down

We're In SA10 6 and we have 8 houses in our postcode.

People still call me Cat.

You don't believe me saying the house prices by me ?

How many properties are in your postcode? on 18:07 - Jul 25 with 393 viewsSullutaCreturned

How many properties are in your postcode? on 18:04 - Jul 25 by trampie

You don't believe me saying the house prices by me ?

Why should I trust you? Would you trust me?
How many properties are in your postcode? on 18:11 - Jul 25 with 385 viewstrampie

How many properties are in your postcode? on 18:07 - Jul 25 by SullutaCreturned

Why should I trust you? Would you trust me?

I'm a trusting type person.

How many properties are in your postcode? on 18:13 - Jul 25 with 381 viewsmax936

How many properties are in your postcode? on 18:51 - Jul 24 by felixstowe_jack

The average is 15 but can be upto 100 in a block of flats.

My cul de sac has 5 to a postcode.

Buckingham Palace has its own postcode SW1A 1AA

Houses or bungalows in your "cul de sac"?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

How many properties are in your postcode? on 18:16 - Jul 25 with 378 viewsSullutaCreturned

How many properties are in your postcode? on 18:11 - Jul 25 by trampie

I'm a trusting type person.

Trusting somebody you don't know is foolish. Are you a fool?
How many properties are in your postcode? on 18:24 - Jul 25 with 368 viewstrampie

How many properties are in your postcode? on 18:16 - Jul 25 by SullutaCreturned

Trusting somebody you don't know is foolish. Are you a fool?

That is for others to decide, I don't trust you enough to give you my postcode so go figure as they say.

How many properties are in your postcode? on 16:08 - Jul 26 with 293 viewsSullutaCreturned

How many properties are in your postcode? on 18:24 - Jul 25 by trampie

That is for others to decide, I don't trust you enough to give you my postcode so go figure as they say.

So not really trsuting then because I can hardly do much with a postcode. I couldn't identify your exact address and I don't know what you look like so even if I was a psycho you'd be quite safe.

Not trusting no but maybe a tad paranoid. And I made my mind up on the other thing a long while back, when you were insisting that Scotland would be independent soon and Wales wouldn't be far behind. John Swinney made a direct appeal and got laughed out of office.
How many properties are in your postcode? on 16:09 - Jul 26 with 287 viewstrampie

How many properties are in your postcode? on 16:08 - Jul 26 by SullutaCreturned

So not really trsuting then because I can hardly do much with a postcode. I couldn't identify your exact address and I don't know what you look like so even if I was a psycho you'd be quite safe.

Not trusting no but maybe a tad paranoid. And I made my mind up on the other thing a long while back, when you were insisting that Scotland would be independent soon and Wales wouldn't be far behind. John Swinney made a direct appeal and got laughed out of office.

Kilkenny?

How many properties are in your postcode? on 16:13 - Jul 26 with 275 viewsSullutaCreturned

How many properties are in your postcode? on 16:09 - Jul 26 by trampie

Kilkenny?

Ah yes, my mistake. I have other reasons though. The blatant xenophobia to start.
How many properties are in your postcode? on 16:18 - Jul 26 with 259 viewstrampie

Indeed your mistake 😞

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024