Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Biden quits! 18:58 - Jul 21 with 3060 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13585511/Joe-Biden-drops-2024-president

Argus!

Joe Biden quits! on 19:13 - Jul 21 with 1303 viewsDr_Winston

As others have said, probably about 18 months/two years too late.

Should have beaten Trump, given it a couple of years for stability, and then let the Dems run a proper Primary process.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joe Biden quits! on 19:26 - Jul 21 with 1269 viewsonehunglow

Joe Biden quits! on 19:13 - Jul 21 by Dr_Winston

Should have beaten Trump, given it a couple of years for stability, and then let the Dems run a proper Primary process.

Yep.
Hopefully,it’s not too late for someone to be Almighty God

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Joe Biden quits! on 19:30 - Jul 21 with 1266 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Vivek Ramaswamy with the most accurate description of the Democratic Party in 2024.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Joe Biden quits! on 19:32 - Jul 21 with 1256 viewsonehunglow

Joe Biden quits! on 19:30 - Jul 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

Vivek Ramaswamy with the most accurate description of the Democratic Party in 2024.

You like Trump ?

Joe Biden quits! on 19:35 - Jul 21 with 1242 viewspencoedjack

He’ll have forgotten by the morning.
Joe Biden quits! on 19:36 - Jul 21 with 1242 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Joe Biden quits! on 19:13 - Jul 21 by Dr_Winston

Those running things in the background have been happy to have Biden as token frontman. It will be interesting to see how a replacement is chosen, no doubt the news outlets that covered up Biden's issues will crown them a messiah.

The Biden cover up has undermined democracy in the US.
[Post edited 21 Jul 19:38]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Joe Biden quits! on 19:39 - Jul 21 with 1231 viewsonehunglow

Joe Biden quits! on 19:36 - Jul 21 by JACKMANANDBOY

Those running things in the background have been happy to have Biden as token frontman. It will be interesting to see how a replacement is chosen, no doubt the news outlets that covered up Biden's issues will crown them a messiah.

A credible replacement should surely beat a criminal narcissist for who nothing is out of bounds
Melania dragged back in now.

Joe Biden quits! on 19:40 - Jul 21 with 1227 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Joe Biden quits! on 19:35 - Jul 21 by pencoedjack

He’ll have forgotten by the morning.

I doubt he even knows yet.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Login to get fewer ads

Joe Biden quits! on 19:42 - Jul 21 with 1222 viewsDr_Winston

Joe Biden quits! on 19:36 - Jul 21 by JACKMANANDBOY

I was genuinely expecting him to step aside for Harris after a couple of years. If I could be bothered to dig up the posts I made at the time I'd bump them. It is astounding just how politically naive the Dems have been. You can cover up the odd snafu made whilst in office; The Republicans got away with it regularly during Reagan's second term. Under the spotlight of a campaign? Forget it.

Even if the intent was to use him as a frontman that would only have ever lasted a couple of years. It's possible they believed that Trump would no longer be a threat. That's about the only explanation that makes sense.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Joe Biden quits! on 19:45 - Jul 21 with 1193 viewsbuilthjack

I hope Harris absolutely stuffs that criminal.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Joe Biden quits! on 19:55 - Jul 21 with 1200 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Joe Biden quits! on 19:42 - Jul 21 by Dr_Winston

I was genuinely expecting him to step aside for Harris after a couple of years. If I could be bothered to dig up the posts I made at the time I'd bump them. It is astounding just how politically naive the Dems have been. You can cover up the odd snafu made whilst in office; The Republicans got away with it regularly during Reagan's second term. Under the spotlight of a campaign? Forget it.

Even if the intent was to use him as a frontman that would only have ever lasted a couple of years. It's possible they believed that Trump would no longer be a threat. That's about the only explanation that makes sense.

I tend to think there was disagreement as to how to manage Biden and only after the TV debate and the media turning on them have the Democrats taken any action.

Biden's incapacity has made a mockery of the political system.

Joe Biden quits! on 19:59 - Jul 21 with 1193 viewsonehunglow

Joe Biden quits! on 19:45 - Jul 21 by builthjack

I hope Harris absolutely stuffs that criminal.

Hey,I agree
See ,we can do it.
She might well
She will have him on toast
I don’t think he will be able to handle her
He hates strong women

Joe Biden quits! on 20:18 - Jul 21 with 1168 viewsunion_jack

Joe Biden quits! on 19:59 - Jul 21 by onehunglow

Hey,I agree
See ,we can do it.
She might well
He hates strong women

Sadly, in my opinion, not a chance in Hell!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Joe Biden quits! on 20:30 - Jul 21 with 1161 viewsonehunglow

Joe Biden quits! on 20:18 - Jul 21 by union_jack

Sadly, in my opinion, not a chance in Hell!

Ya never know.
She will garner votes from black people and the poor and the disaffected ,those who aren’t followers of Jesus and don’t want a glorified Conman as president

Joe Biden quits! on 20:36 - Jul 21 with 1153 viewsDr_Winston

Kamala Harris has been a pretty hapless VP, even by the standards of that office. The only one in my lifetime that stepped up and actually made a decent President was George HW Bush.

Hence the need for and missed opportunity to arrange a proper Primary process.

Joe Biden quits! on 20:38 - Jul 21 with 1144 viewsonehunglow

Joe Biden quits! on 20:36 - Jul 21 by Dr_Winston

Kamala Harris has been a pretty hapless VP, even by the standards of that office. The only one in my lifetime that stepped up and actually made a decent President was George HW Bush.

Hence the need for and missed opportunity to arrange a proper Primary process.

But,given the visage of Trump his criminal conviction and s overall vulgarity,Harris might be seen as the least worst option.
We don’t know
It’s an awful state they’re in.

Joe Biden quits! on 20:44 - Jul 21 with 1138 viewsDr_Winston

Joe Biden quits! on 20:38 - Jul 21 by onehunglow

But,given the visage of Trump his criminal conviction and s overall vulgarity,Harris might be seen as the least worst option.
We don’t know
It’s an awful state they’re in.

It's America. The place is chock full of morons. To beat Trump at this point requires someone exceptional. Harris is not exceptional.

Joe Biden quits! on 20:49 - Jul 21 with 1124 viewsonehunglow

Joe Biden quits! on 20:44 - Jul 21 by Dr_Winston

It's America. The place is chock full of morons. To beat Trump at this point requires someone exceptional. Harris is not exceptional.

You could well be right
I might be letting my heart rule my head
I am fearful if Trump gets back in.
I think he will,but hope he doesn’t

Thanks

Joe Biden quits! on 20:50 - Jul 21 with 1124 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Joe Biden quits! on 20:44 - Jul 21 by Dr_Winston

True, you never know how things are going to be interpreted. Some may see this as a triumph for Trump.

Joe Biden quits! on 20:53 - Jul 21 with 1121 viewsDr_Winston

Joe Biden quits! on 20:50 - Jul 21 by JACKMANANDBOY

True, you never know how things are going to be interpreted. Some may see this as a triumph for Trump.

Exactly.

Doing things this late just paints the Democrats in a bad light and just provides ammo for Trump. Whereas if they'd done it in say, 2022, they could have had a solid two years of hammering at him with an alternative candidate who wasn't a borderline vegetable.

It's a political strategy so outstandingly stupid that I'd want them to lose if the stakes weren't so high and the alternative so horrific.

Joe Biden quits! on 22:31 - Jul 21 with 1036 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Joe Biden quits! on 19:59 - Jul 21 by onehunglow

Hey,I agree
See ,we can do it.
She might well
He hates strong women

Won't be able to handle her? Her 2020 POTUS campaign was a disaster, largely due to her terrible debate performance early in the Dems primary. Although, she did do a good job of pointing out how racist her opponent Joe Biden was, when he fought against school desegregation because he didn't want his kids "growing up in a racial jungle."

Also, Trump will be able to use it against her that:

* She was Biden's "Border Czar;"

* As a California Attorney General, she incarcerated thousands of African American men for very low-level drug crimes, and fought hard against their timely releases in order to use them as cheap labor;

* While running for POTUS in 2020, she started a fund to bail out the rioters arrested for burning down cities all around the nation during the George Floyd riots;

* She was one of the most complicit insiders in the White House who has lied to America for the last 1-2 years that Biden was fit for office, telling us we shouldn't trust our lying eyes and ears.

No doubt Biden was toast as a candidate, so this isn't great news for Trump. But it was inevitable after the debate, and I'd much rather see Trump facing her vs. someone slick like Newsom.
[Post edited 22 Jul 0:00]

POTY 2015

Joe Biden quits! on 23:18 - Jul 21 with 1006 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Joe Biden quits! on 19:32 - Jul 21 by onehunglow

You like Trump ?

Best President in my lifetime.

As I made it clear around here back in 2016, I held my nose voting for him the first time. Much like JD Vance and many other Republicans, I believed some of the lies I was being told 8 years ago.

But after Trump won, I then watched the Democrats spend 3 years pushing the hell out of a Russian collusion hoax. And then - when it turned out the hoax was based on a fake dossier that the Hillary Clinton campaign PAID to have created in order to kneecap his presidency - I was pissed off that there was no accountability for that proven corruption and outright treason.

I watched him go to Germany and try to warn them that becoming so reliant on Putin for their energy was a very dangerous proposition. I watched the German leaders and diplomats giggle and scoff at him, and I watched the Western media ridicule him for it and proclaim that nobody respects the US President anymore. How did that work out, by the way?

I watched everyone predict that Trump was going to start WW III when he was elected; then I watched as Trump was the only POTUS since Carter in the 1970's who didn't get America involved in a new foreign conflicts. I observed how the military industrial complex hated him for that.

I watched Trump bankrupt Iran and successfully mediate the Abraham Accords, which made it look for a brief time that we could finally have peace between the Jews and Islam. Only to see all of that get completely reversed under Biden, allowing Iran to finance Hamas and leaving us where we are now. Rigged elections can have tragic consequences.

I watched the USA become 100% energy independent for the first time since 1945. Then, I watched that end almost immediately when he left office.

In spite of the Russian collusion hoax falling apart eventually, I watched the ignoramuses continue to try to portray him as a Putin puppet, even though it was Trump who held up the Nord Stream II construction as long as he could with his sanctions against Russia. Sanctions that Biden ended immediately, allowing for the pipeline to get going again by early 2021. That - as well as Putin observing Biden's ineptness during the Afghanistan withdrawal, directly or indirectly led to the invasion of Ukraine. Again, rigged elections have consequences, and the most tragic among them are the hundreds of thousands dead over there, as well as in Israel and Palestine.

I watched the media and Democrats come up with hoax after hoax to try to portray him as Adolf Hitler in a KKK hood. But ultimately, even in the 2020 election loss, I took a lot of glee seeing the all the gaslighting fail as Trump earned the highest share of support from African Americans and Latinos for any Republican Presidential nominee since 1960. He's expected to shatter his own Republican records for non-White support in 2024, by the way, no matter who the Dems end up running against him.

Trump wasn't perfect - being a Washington outsider, he didn't know who to surround himself with and had a lot a shitty, two-faced staff members undermining him during his first term. I think/hope he's learned from that.

But yeah, I like Trump. You've got me pegged.

POTY 2015

Joe Biden quits! on 23:47 - Jul 21 with 986 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

First Covid, now this. He’s having a very unlucky time of it.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Joe Biden quits! on 00:03 - Jul 22 with 967 viewshobo

Joe Biden quits! on 19:30 - Jul 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

Absolutely right
Joe Biden quits! on 01:56 - Jul 22 with 928 viewsKeithHaynes

Free transfer ?
Can he play in goal ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024