Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds disorder 22:54 - Jul 18 with 8538 viewsonehunglow

New government ,a Labour govt and noe this
How will Yvette Cooper play this ?
Looks like ,for once,police not to blame,really

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Leeds disorder on 14:47 - Jul 25 with 680 viewsonehunglow

Leeds disorder on 14:29 - Jul 25 by howenjack

Like G.M.P you mean ?? ......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13671145/manchester-airport-police-offi

People prefer to see coppers getting a kicking
Rats getting kicked sees more indignation
What a country ,one that sees a 6 yr sentence for a rat killing a 13 yr old on a south wales road ,then goes back to STOP a nurse doing CPR on him
No public indignation

They don’t complain
They don’t protest outside the slums of the rats

Officer involved has little chance as he’s already seen as a devil

Just wished they went on strike as this public wants a wake up call

Leeds disorder on 14:50 - Jul 25 with 680 viewsraynor94

Leeds disorder on 14:39 - Jul 25 by Flashberryjack

It's awful to see police assaulting these nice peaceful people as they innocently go about their business.

I'd like to see some footage of what went on before that incident, 3 officers taken to hospital, including one woman officer with a broken nose

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Leeds disorder on 15:12 - Jul 25 with 665 viewsonehunglow

Leeds disorder on 14:50 - Jul 25 by raynor94

I'd like to see some footage of what went on before that incident, 3 officers taken to hospital, including one woman officer with a broken nose

No police officer with a brain wouod kick somebody in the head for no reason in full view of public in a major airport .
His ethnicity sees a demo in Rochdale with local denizens who basically hate this country and its culture ,looking to enforce their own .
Facing violence is not a game

Leeds disorder on 15:13 - Jul 25 with 665 viewshowenjack

Leeds disorder on 14:39 - Jul 25 by Flashberryjack

It's awful to see police assaulting these nice peaceful people as they innocently go about their business.

Funny isn't it , you never see Chinese people in these situations .
Leeds disorder on 15:20 - Jul 25 with 651 viewsonehunglow

Leeds disorder on 15:13 - Jul 25 by howenjack

Funny isn't it , you never see Chinese people in these situations .

Bluddy true enough
I worked in Liverpool city ,stationed near the Chinese quarter
They were normally only bothered about gambling and restaurants
Kept themselves to themselves,and generally freesia of crime
They work hard ,very hard

They gambled harder

Leeds disorder on 15:21 - Jul 25 with 650 viewshowenjack

Leeds disorder on 15:12 - Jul 25 by onehunglow

No police officer with a brain wouod kick somebody in the head for no reason in full view of public in a major airport .
His ethnicity sees a demo in Rochdale with local denizens who basically hate this country and its culture ,looking to enforce their own .

There will be a demo tonight outside Rochdale police station . I wouldn't mind betting it will all kick off either.
Leeds disorder on 15:24 - Jul 25 with 645 viewsonehunglow

Leeds disorder on 15:21 - Jul 25 by howenjack

There will be a demo tonight outside Rochdale police station . I wouldn't mind betting it will all kick off either.

Guaranteed
Oldham,Blackburn,Preston,Accrington, Burnley…all those football clubs

Leeds disorder on 15:27 - Jul 25 with 643 viewshowenjack

Leeds disorder on 15:12 - Jul 25 by onehunglow

On a serious note that copper has got excellent technique and we are looking for a centre forward
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds disorder on 15:30 - Jul 25 with 641 viewshowenjack

Leeds disorder on 15:20 - Jul 25 by onehunglow

Bluddy true enough
I worked in Liverpool city ,stationed near the Chinese quarter
They were normally only bothered about gambling and restaurants
Kept themselves to themselves,and generally freesia of crime
They work hard ,very hard

They gambled harder

Yes They love to gamble I have watched Chinese guys putting thousands in chips on a single roulette number and not even looking bothered when it fails to come in .
Leeds disorder on 15:33 - Jul 25 with 631 viewsonehunglow

Leeds disorder on 15:30 - Jul 25 by howenjack

Yes They love to gamble I have watched Chinese guys putting thousands in chips on a single roulette number and not even looking bothered when it fails to come in .

Spoke to one restaurant owner who lost his restaurant to another Chinese restaurant owner

Leeds disorder on 15:47 - Jul 25 with 604 viewsGwyn737

Leeds disorder on 14:50 - Jul 25 by raynor94

Agree with this.

If there was ongoing danger from the person on the floor or the situation, the police officer’s actions were completely justified.

If it wasn’t and he kicked and stamped on the head of someone after the threat had gone, he should be jailed.
Leeds disorder on 15:58 - Jul 25 with 576 viewstrampie

Rochdale police station

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Leeds disorder on 16:12 - Jul 25 with 557 viewsFireboy2

Leeds disorder on 15:47 - Jul 25 by Gwyn737

Agree with this.

If there was ongoing danger from the person on the floor or the situation, the police officer’s actions were completely justified.

If it wasn’t and he kicked and stamped on the head of someone after the threat had gone, he should be jailed.

The report stated the firearms officers were in danger of their weapons being taken off them, if that's the case then they deserved a kicking, if not then the officer should be sacked, I suspect the former.

Wtf would you start a fight in an airport when you know damn well that police there are armed, it's lucky that they weren't in Europe or the USA as they might have worse than a kicking.
Leeds disorder on 16:36 - Jul 25 with 538 viewsBoundy

We've had a winter of discontent, maybe this is the summer version.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Leeds disorder on 16:42 - Jul 25 with 538 viewsonehunglow

Leeds disorder on 16:36 - Jul 25 by Boundy

We've had a winter of discontent, maybe this is the summer version.

There was:serious disorder in Leeds involving a specific ethnic type but little new coverage
Same ethnicity here but headline news
It says it all
Be careful out there

Leeds disorder on 16:48 - Jul 25 with 522 viewstrampie

Leeds disorder on 16:12 - Jul 25 by Fireboy2

The report stated the firearms officers were in danger of their weapons being taken off them, if that's the case then they deserved a kicking, if not then the officer should be sacked, I suspect the former.

Wtf would you start a fight in an airport when you know damn well that police there are armed, it's lucky that they weren't in Europe or the USA as they might have worse than a kicking.

Were in danger or thought they were in danger are two different things, only a point of order, did the report say 'they were in danger of having their guns taken' ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Leeds disorder on 16:49 - Jul 25 with 516 viewstrampie

What's the Rochdale story here, why Rochdale police station?

Leeds disorder on 17:13 - Jul 25 with 478 viewshowenjack

Leeds disorder on 16:49 - Jul 25 by trampie

What's the Rochdale story here, why Rochdale police station?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13672157/manchester-airport-victim-hosp
[Post edited 25 Jul 17:14]
Leeds disorder on 17:24 - Jul 25 with 447 viewstrampie

Did you see the Detectives police documentary thing on Rochdale Howenjack (I'm pretty sure it was Rochdale) ?

I'd seen the Manchester ones and the lady detective there was very very impressive but the Rochdale detective types were very very unimpressive and as a taxpayer I found what was going on up there as regards Police performance was very disturbing, no arrests in 10 years or was it 1 arrest in 10 years at one point looking into gangs, cops must have been sitting around doing Porthcawl, then there was talk of cops well a copper being on the take and that is why the gang was always one step ahead.
[Post edited 25 Jul 17:27]

Leeds disorder on 17:35 - Jul 25 with 425 viewsmajorraglan

Leeds disorder on 16:48 - Jul 25 by trampie

Were in danger or thought they were in danger are two different things, only a point of order, did the report say 'they were in danger of having their guns taken' ?

Not really. If the officer thought he was in danger of having the gun taken off him then he can use what he believes to reasonable force to effect an arrest and also in self defence, a jury will decide. Killing someone has previously been held to be reasonable self defence, so there’s no reason why the officer’s act can’t be self defence/ reasonable force.

There’ll be an investigation, the evidence will be gathered, the officer will put his defence forward and the IOPC will consider the facts and most likely decide the case has to go to trial so that the evidence is tested in Court.
Leeds disorder on 17:58 - Jul 25 with 390 viewstrampie

Leeds disorder on 17:35 - Jul 25 by majorraglan

Not really. If the officer thought he was in danger of having the gun taken off him then he can use what he believes to reasonable force to effect an arrest and also in self defence, a jury will decide. Killing someone has previously been held to be reasonable self defence, so there’s no reason why the officer’s act can’t be self defence/ reasonable force.

There’ll be an investigation, the evidence will be gathered, the officer will put his defence forward and the IOPC will consider the facts and most likely decide the case has to go to trial so that the evidence is tested in Court.

I think you misunderstand my point, has the poster got it right about a report he seen/heard "the firearms officers were in danger", if i was a journalist i would be saying they thought they were in danger as opposed to they were in danger, just a point of order, of course it's to be decided if they were in danger and if it's decided they were not in danger then that report would be wrong/at least worded badly.
[Post edited 25 Jul 18:06]

Leeds disorder on 18:29 - Jul 25 with 366 viewsBoundy

Leeds disorder on 16:48 - Jul 25 by trampie

You even been in that sort of situation ? I have, wearing a different uniform and no I didn't ponder and think ,I reacted as would any trained indvidual would, look at any film clips of the squaddies carrying weapons and see how their weapon sling is attached to their wrist.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Leeds disorder on 18:44 - Jul 25 with 340 viewstrampie

Leeds disorder on 18:29 - Jul 25 by Boundy

You even been in that sort of situation ? I have, wearing a different uniform and no I didn't ponder and think ,I reacted as would any trained indvidual would, look at any film clips of the squaddies carrying weapons and see how their weapon sling is attached to their wrist.

You misunderstand as well, I make no comment on the potential rights and wrongs either way, but did the report Fireboy seen actually say "the firearms officers were in danger" of having their guns nicked ?, just a point of order, like Majorraglan says down the line a court may have to decide that, it just jumped out at me that a report would be worded that way that's all.

Leeds disorder on 18:47 - Jul 25 with 332 viewstrampie

Some reports say a officer pointed their gun (taser gun I assume ) at the crowd.

Leeds disorder on 18:57 - Jul 25 with 326 viewsonehunglow

Leeds disorder on 17:35 - Jul 25 by majorraglan

People want to believe this as it fits their agenda

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024