Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I find it very alarming 20:01 - Jul 7 with 868 viewsKeithHaynes

With all the recent issues with Israel, Palestine, throughout Europe, political accusations etc.

That nobody ever mentions the country which introduced apartheid to South Africa, and enforced it for 200 years plus.

Just goes to show politics is the choice of the trendy and stupid based on what they are told, not what they know or research themselves.

That’s why I disregard much of what is said, and definitely much of what people try to force upon me.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

I find it very alarming on 20:11 - Jul 7 with 837 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The most significant war since WW2 has been raging in the Congo for years with over 6 million deaths according to the International Rescue Committee.
The fact that this war is ignored by our media underlines your point completely.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

I find it very alarming on 20:18 - Jul 7 with 819 viewsonehunglow

I find it very alarming on 20:11 - Jul 7 by JACKMANANDBOY

The most significant war since WW2 has been raging in the Congo for years with over 6 million deaths according to the International Rescue Committee.
The fact that this war is ignored by our media underlines your point completely.

Much of Africa ignores human rights
The Congo is rich in resources but shockingly violent and corrupt.
The Belgians were butchers but it seems tribes simply wantbto wipe others out

Anti apartheid was a very fashionable movement which suited those now bleeding for Palestine .
Same people ,different era.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

I find it very alarming on 20:27 - Jul 7 with 812 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I find it very alarming on 20:18 - Jul 7 by onehunglow

Anti apartheid was a very fashionable movement which suited those now bleeding for Palestine .

The current status of South Africa is that there is now more inequality than in the apartheid era.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

I find it very alarming on 20:29 - Jul 7 with 809 viewsWingstandwood

The cloud-cuckoo-land Trendy-Wendy left are the most gullible, naïve and preposterous types of all.

The types that disregard facts and the proven truth and replace it with stark raving lunacy, fantasy and wishful thinking that is the complete and opposite of reality itself. Throw in a bowlfull of pseudo-science and student activist standard quackery into the mix also.

The Trendy-Wendy lefty-loony nutcase brigade whom as far back as the 1970’s wanted “troops out” of Northern Ireland utterly oblivious to the catastrophic repercussions if that had happened.

Northern Ireland's Belfast Catholics fled for their lives to (enclave) Droheda not because the British army came in, but because the British army wasn't there!

Argus!

I find it very alarming on 07:42 - Jul 8 with 674 viewspencoedjack

I find it very alarming on 20:27 - Jul 7 by JACKMANANDBOY

The current status of South Africa is that there is now more inequality than in the apartheid era.

I lived there for 3 months last year & that is true.

The inequality is now against whites with the colour of your skin being a reason you get promoted.

The ANC had a poor election so hopefully in coalition they can get the beautiful country functioning.

Corruption would be the starting point.
I find it very alarming on 08:26 - Jul 8 with 660 viewsWhiterockin

I find it very alarming on 07:42 - Jul 8 by pencoedjack

I lived there for 3 months last year & that is true.

The inequality is now against whites with the colour of your skin being a reason you get promoted.

The ANC had a poor election so hopefully in coalition they can get the beautiful country functioning.

Corruption would be the starting point.

Corruption is everywhere mate. Just look at the last Conservative government in Westminster and the current Labour run Senedd.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

I find it very alarming on 08:46 - Jul 8 with 645 viewsonehunglow

I find it very alarming on 20:27 - Jul 7 by JACKMANANDBOY

I read much on SA .
My daughter in law s mum and dad lived in Durban and got out prior to Mandela release .
Granted a great life for whites
Now,the killings of Afrikaaner farmers still goes on and nepotism is rife
It’s not in any way safer and less prosperous

I find it very alarming on 08:48 - Jul 8 with 644 viewsonehunglow

I find it very alarming on 08:26 - Jul 8 by Whiterockin

Corruption is everywhere mate. Just look at the last Conservative government in Westminster and the current Labour run Senedd.

Nothing if the scale in SA
Doesn’t compare

Login to get fewer ads

I find it very alarming on 09:17 - Jul 8 with 635 viewsReslovenSwan1

I find it very alarming on 08:48 - Jul 8 by onehunglow

Nothing if the scale in SA
Doesn’t compare

South Africa was a little different in the aspect of Sport. Sports people rarely play sport with Congo and such nations but South Africa played rugby.

In their rules black people were not allowed to play and were segregated in the stadium.

Imagine Swansea city going to play Pretoria utd in 1970 and the South Africans demanded (notionally) Ashley Williams Nathan Dyer and Wayne Routledge could not play . It is inconceivable the team would agree to travel under these circumstances. If they did you would call them complete sh1ts right?

This is what the late great Welsh heroes did. JPR, King Barry, the scrim half from Cwm Tawe. Things had relaxed a little by the time JJ Price and Windsor toured.

Not one has accepted they were wrong. I hope they accept it before they die.

You may argue they did not actually leave anyone behind as I described. But in fact they did leave behind a teammate. Carl Smith a big strong number 8 from Pontypridd.

We Welsh have cut these sh1ts too much slack.
[Post edited 8 Jul 11:35]

Wise sage since Toshack era

I find it very alarming on 11:19 - Jul 8 with 583 viewsBoundy

I find it very alarming on 20:18 - Jul 7 by onehunglow

and some folk think we were right b******s when we resided there .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

I find it very alarming on 11:33 - Jul 8 with 573 viewsReslovenSwan1

I find it very alarming on 11:19 - Jul 8 by Boundy

and some folk think we were right b******s when we resided there .

The rugby issue was plain. The Welsh greats played under rules where their dark skinned mates were not allowed to play.

In a team sport the TEAM is vital. Either all the TEAM plays or all the TEAM does not play.

'King' John and his chums ditched their mates. Team players understand this as poor.

So why did they sell out their black mates? Could it be that these ammateur sportsmen were paid big untaxed money under the table?.

Carl Smith was a great player but never got cap. I wonder why? He has some tales to tell I suspect.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/smiths-still-making-impact-
[Post edited 8 Jul 11:39]

Wise sage since Toshack era

I find it very alarming on 12:54 - Jul 8 with 509 viewspencoedjack

I find it very alarming on 08:26 - Jul 8 by Whiterockin

Honestly mate it's on another scale out there.

Corruption aside the taking back of farmland by threatening to rape your wife & daughter in front of you is rife.

The issue is that those taking back the farmland are not farmers & unable to farm the land so the shops run short of food.

It's a beautiful country but very unsafe.
I find it very alarming on 23:42 - Jul 8 with 400 viewsBoundy

I find it very alarming on 11:33 - Jul 8 by ReslovenSwan1

The rugby issue was plain. The Welsh greats played under rules where their dark skinned mates were not allowed to play.

In a team sport the TEAM is vital. Either all the TEAM plays or all the TEAM does not play.

'King' John and his chums ditched their mates. Team players understand this as poor.

So why did they sell out their black mates? Could it be that these ammateur sportsmen were paid big untaxed money under the table?.

Carl Smith was a great player but never got cap. I wonder why? He has some tales to tell I suspect.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/smiths-still-making-impact-
[Post edited 8 Jul 11:39]

I'm not referring to a Lions tour but as part of the empire.

I find it very alarming on 15:53 - Jul 9 with 331 viewsSullutaCreturned

We've done colonialism on here and it has been pointed out that the Dutch, Germans, Belgians and even other African countries are guilty of massive crimes during their occuation of ther countries.

It's usually come after some people attack the Uk for our colonialist past when others oint out the UK isn't the nly guilty country and thats the way the world was back then.

Then you have the reparations mob and people like Patrick Robinson who always want to blame the UK, the latter believeing the Uk should pay 18 trillion for the UK's role in slavery and I haven't heard their opinions on other countries involvement nor these people givingthe UK credit for our active role in stopping transatlantic slavery.

The Dutch, or shall we call them Afrikaners, well what they did has been stopped so I'm not sure why we should be talking about them when we bring up current events?

if we have another long "debate" about colonialism then yes, they deserve an outing.
I find it very alarming on 16:04 - Jul 9 with 312 viewsBoundy

I find it very alarming on 15:53 - Jul 9 by SullutaCreturned

We've done colonialism on here and it has been pointed out that the Dutch, Germans, Belgians and even other African countries are guilty of massive crimes during their occuation of ther countries.

It's usually come after some people attack the Uk for our colonialist past when others oint out the UK isn't the nly guilty country and thats the way the world was back then.

Then you have the reparations mob and people like Patrick Robinson who always want to blame the UK, the latter believeing the Uk should pay 18 trillion for the UK's role in slavery and I haven't heard their opinions on other countries involvement nor these people givingthe UK credit for our active role in stopping transatlantic slavery.

The Dutch, or shall we call them Afrikaners, well what they did has been stopped so I'm not sure why we should be talking about them when we bring up current events?

if we have another long "debate" about colonialism then yes, they deserve an outing.

Africa has along history of killing and subjugating their own , long before any colonisation ever took place . All the money that the has been pumped into it I believe is on par with anything the west has taken form there .
Maybe Patrick Robinson should be asking for reparations from the African slavers who killed Royal Naval personnel whilst r trying to stop the slave trade .

I find it very alarming on 16:05 - Jul 9 with 312 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

I find it very alarming on 15:53 - Jul 9 by SullutaCreturned

Reparations are an absolutely stupid idea and it’s only really peddled by those with the IQ of a labradoodle. Where would it end? Would we be able to claim money from the romans or the Vikings for the horrors they inflicted on these islands? What would we do with Mali whose leader crashed the entire world economy in the 14th century? Mongolia would surely owe a few quid for all the burning looting raping and shooting by the warriors of genghis khan.

Nobody should be financially liable for things that other people did years before they born. It would be us the taxpayers who would be forking out for something we had literally no part in.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

I find it very alarming on 16:23 - Jul 9 with 288 viewsSullutaCreturned

I find it very alarming on 16:05 - Jul 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Reparations are an absolutely stupid idea and it’s only really peddled by those with the IQ of a labradoodle. Where would it end? Would we be able to claim money from the romans or the Vikings for the horrors they inflicted on these islands? What would we do with Mali whose leader crashed the entire world economy in the 14th century? Mongolia would surely owe a few quid for all the burning looting raping and shooting by the warriors of genghis khan.

Nobody should be financially liable for things that other people did years before they born. It would be us the taxpayers who would be forking out for something we had literally no part in.

And yet again I agree 100%

Not many people know of Mansa Musa who is/was apparently the richest man ever born and he had thousands of slaves, selling many thousands more to the European slave traders.

I don't notice the reparations mob demanding Mali pays reparations, I haven't noticed them going after Arab slavers either.

It's always the Uk they go after.
I find it very alarming on 16:53 - Jul 9 with 264 viewsonehunglow

I find it very alarming on 16:05 - Jul 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

All it would do is provide more funds to import more dope

I find it very alarming on 17:11 - Jul 9 with 256 viewspencoedjack

I find it very alarming on 16:04 - Jul 9 by Boundy

Africa has along history of killing and subjugating their own , long before any colonisation ever took place . All the money that the has been pumped into it I believe is on par with anything the west has taken form there .
Maybe Patrick Robinson should be asking for reparations from the African slavers who killed Royal Naval personnel whilst r trying to stop the slave trade .

They do OK on their own

https://businesstech.co.za/news/government/752495/84-people-murdered-every-day-i
I find it very alarming on 17:19 - Jul 9 with 253 viewsonehunglow

I find it very alarming on 17:11 - Jul 9 by pencoedjack

They do OK on their own

https://businesstech.co.za/news/government/752495/84-people-murdered-every-day-i

When I see Afrikaners at games and see them giving it large,it really takes the breath away .
Here are Kent’s who subjugated a whole nation by appalling force and land grabs that makes Israel’s look puny . A nation that now sees whole scale murders of white farmers,just like in Rhodesia . But, it’s ok ! A land where it is simply unsafe to hire a car and drive around and one where walking alone at night has a good chance of rape ,for a lady,or simple throat cutting if a male.

ANC as warped and corrupt as Botha,Verwoerd,Viljoen and Vorster .

Few countries in Africa seems capable of running its affairs

I find it very alarming on 17:40 - Jul 9 with 233 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

I find it very alarming on 16:23 - Jul 9 by SullutaCreturned

And yet again I agree 100%

Not many people know of Mansa Musa who is/was apparently the richest man ever born and he had thousands of slaves, selling many thousands more to the European slave traders.

I don't notice the reparations mob demanding Mali pays reparations, I haven't noticed them going after Arab slavers either.

It's always the Uk they go after.

And yet the UK did more than any world power to curb the blight of the colonial slave trade. That’s a historical fact. When we think of the transatlantic slave trade we almost entirely associate it with west Africa. Obviously this area geographically is closer to the americas but it’s also the bit the British empire didn’t have an awful lot of presence. The fall of the Kumasi and the Ashanti kingdom to the British crippled much of the trade.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

I find it very alarming on 17:45 - Jul 9 with 225 viewsunion_jack

I find it very alarming on 17:40 - Jul 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

And yet the UK did more than any world power to curb the blight of the colonial slave trade. That’s a historical fact. When we think of the transatlantic slave trade we almost entirely associate it with west Africa. Obviously this area geographically is closer to the americas but it’s also the bit the British empire didn’t have an awful lot of presence. The fall of the Kumasi and the Ashanti kingdom to the British crippled much of the trade.

The rest of the world see the UK as a soft touch and an easy target. Our stance in illegal immigration has only just bolstered that belief. We are just too bloody nice!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

I find it very alarming on 17:51 - Jul 9 with 215 viewsonehunglow

I find it very alarming on 17:45 - Jul 9 by union_jack

The rest of the world see the UK as a soft touch and an easy target. Our stance in illegal immigration has only just bolstered that belief. We are just too bloody nice!

More stupid Union and cowardly.
None of our politicians have had the guts to override the hypocrites who are “ refugee welcomes”
It is killing our country and making it less safe and economic issues abound

Anyone seen as anti refugee/ immigrant/ asylum seeker,will be viewed as a Nazi.

We are so in need of strong government

Johnson s talk was f@lse crap and Truss /SunK couldn’t cope with the problem

We have to say…enough is enough. You are not welcome and you won’t get benefits or accommodation

Those that we need should be encouraged

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024