Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... 21:47 - Jul 1 with 2095 viewstheloneranger

"The Supreme Court now hands the election interference case back to the lower court judge, who will have to apply the details of the decision. Those decisions will also be subject to appeal and review – a process that could take months if not years."

AND ... "if Trump wins the presidency in November, his appointees to the justice department could drop the case entirely."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c903q4yq4deo

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 15:13 - Sep 10 with 518 viewsDaPs166

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 14:54 - Sep 10 by DJack

So you've got nothing, glad we've established that.

BTW, Newsweek is an American Centre Right publication...just consider that for a while.

The article is full of Chinese whispers. Anyone with that amount of money and celebrity gets lied about a lot, come with the territory.
Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 16:00 - Sep 10 with 476 viewsDJack

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 15:13 - Sep 10 by DaPs166

The article is full of Chinese whispers. Anyone with that amount of money and celebrity gets lied about a lot, come with the territory.

And you ignore the verifiable facts, direct quotes and already known Trump history.

Chump.

You sound like a pound shop version of of multiple account banned poster who lived in Brisbane... probably equal a penny shop version but they don't exist.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 16:07 - Sep 10 with 478 viewsDaPs166

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 16:00 - Sep 10 by DJack

And you ignore the verifiable facts, direct quotes and already known Trump history.

Chump.

You sound like a pound shop version of of multiple account banned poster who lived in Brisbane... probably equal a penny shop version but they don't exist.

Such as? What verifiable facts show Trump is a grifter? Instead of posting huge articles, post one fact here.

Projection.
Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 17:53 - Sep 10 with 463 viewsonehunglow

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 16:07 - Sep 10 by DaPs166

Such as? What verifiable facts show Trump is a grifter? Instead of posting huge articles, post one fact here.

Projection.

Do you like Trump
If so,why

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 17:57 - Sep 10 with 454 viewstheloneranger

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 17:53 - Sep 10 by onehunglow

Do you like Trump
If so,why

He likes Trump - Because ...

Dr P does!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 20:27 - Sep 10 with 423 viewsDaPs166

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 17:53 - Sep 10 by onehunglow

Do you like Trump
If so,why

I would vote for him because at least you know what you get with him and he has 4 years already of what he’s done in office.

Kamala, much like Starmer, say one thing to get elected then do the complete opposite. Look at what labour are doing now compared to their election promises. Typical lawyers, they have no values.

All this danger to democracy stuff is political spin. They couldn’t actually tell you why he’s a threat to democracy apart from saying he’s said the election in 2020 was fraudulent. Much like the democrats have done every year since 2000 .😂
[Post edited 10 Sep 20:31]
Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 20:38 - Sep 10 with 409 viewsonehunglow

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 20:27 - Sep 10 by DaPs166

I would vote for him because at least you know what you get with him and he has 4 years already of what he’s done in office.

Kamala, much like Starmer, say one thing to get elected then do the complete opposite. Look at what labour are doing now compared to their election promises. Typical lawyers, they have no values.

All this danger to democracy stuff is political spin. They couldn’t actually tell you why he’s a threat to democracy apart from saying he’s said the election in 2020 was fraudulent. Much like the democrats have done every year since 2000 .😂
[Post edited 10 Sep 20:31]

Lawyers v Property developers
Both turds
Decent reply though
I couldn’t vote for either

I see Trump and wantbto spew. It’s purely personal

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 21:53 - Sep 10 with 396 viewsDaPs166

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 20:38 - Sep 10 by onehunglow

Lawyers v Property developers
Both turds
Decent reply though
I couldn’t vote for either

I see Trump and wantbto spew. It’s purely personal

Most Americans will tell you it was better under Trump than Biden. That’s the reality. I see things as a realist so I would vote for Trump because I know I’d be better off with him as president. That and he did seem to do well with foreign policy too. Kamala is weak on all fronts, the only thing she was tasked to do she failed(the border).
Login to get fewer ads

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 10:08 - Sep 12 with 303 viewscontroversial_jack

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 21:53 - Sep 10 by DaPs166

Most Americans will tell you it was better under Trump than Biden. That’s the reality. I see things as a realist so I would vote for Trump because I know I’d be better off with him as president. That and he did seem to do well with foreign policy too. Kamala is weak on all fronts, the only thing she was tasked to do she failed(the border).

How did he do well on foreign policy, he negotiated the exit from Afghanistan. Yes, the military made a mess of it, but that's down to them. He also increased the bombing of villages in Somalia
Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 10:51 - Sep 12 with 285 viewsmangohilljack

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 15:27 - Sep 9 by DJack

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-u

https://www.9news.com/article/news/verify/donald-trump/trump-campaign-unpaid-bil

Forgetting g the Trump NFTs, Trump bible and so much more.

And what about the Biden crime family ? Are they exempt from any wrongdoing?
Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 11:01 - Sep 12 with 273 viewsDJack

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 10:51 - Sep 12 by mangohilljack

What are you blathering about? Hunter has been found guilty in one court and has pleaded guilty in another.

Additionally the" Biden Crime Family" thing is a thing of right wing nut jobs...so I'm not surprised to see you use it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 13:24 - Sep 12 with 253 viewsDaPs166

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 10:51 - Sep 12 by mangohilljack

Best to ignore Djack as he’s just a troll.
Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 15:24 - Sep 12 with 225 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 11:01 - Sep 12 by DJack

What are you blathering about? Hunter has been found guilty in one court and has pleaded guilty in another.

Additionally the" Biden Crime Family" thing is a thing of right wing nut jobs...so I'm not surprised to see you use it.

This was released less than a month ago by house oversight:

“Today, the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability, Committee on the Judiciary, and Committee on Ways and Means released a report on the impeachment inquiry of President Joe Biden, finding he committed impeachable offenses. The report details evidence to establish President Biden abused his office and violated his oaths of office as Vice President by engaging in a conspiracy to peddle influence to enrich his family. As President, Joe Biden and the Biden-Harris Administration obstructed the House of Representatives’ impeachment inquiry and the criminal investigation of President Biden’s son.

“President Biden’s legacy is marked by abuse of public office, corruption, and obstruction. The evidence produced by our impeachment inquiry is the strongest case for impeachment of a sitting president the House of Representatives has ever investigated.”

https://oversight.house.gov/release/oversight-judiciary-and-ways-and-means-commi

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 15:34 - Sep 12 with 222 viewsDaPs166

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 15:24 - Sep 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

“Today, the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability, Committee on the Judiciary, and Committee on Ways and Means released a report on the impeachment inquiry of President Joe Biden, finding he committed impeachable offenses. The report details evidence to establish President Biden abused his office and violated his oaths of office as Vice President by engaging in a conspiracy to peddle influence to enrich his family. As President, Joe Biden and the Biden-Harris Administration obstructed the House of Representatives’ impeachment inquiry and the criminal investigation of President Biden’s son.

“President Biden’s legacy is marked by abuse of public office, corruption, and obstruction. The evidence produced by our impeachment inquiry is the strongest case for impeachment of a sitting president the House of Representatives has ever investigated.”

https://oversight.house.gov/release/oversight-judiciary-and-ways-and-means-commi

Mad
Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 17:59 - Sep 12 with 188 viewsDJack

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 13:24 - Sep 12 by DaPs166

Best to ignore Djack as he’s just a troll.

I add facts...you just shout yours or others opinions.

BTW, I thought you had me on ignore!

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 18:03 - Sep 12 with 187 viewsDJack

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 15:24 - Sep 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Ah, the nut job Jim Jordan, not a surprise. You know who he is and what he represents so I'm surprised you just posted it without context.

It will be like the eleven separate Benghzi inquests the Republicans opened...and they found nothing they could use against HRC.

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 19:52 - Sep 12 with 175 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 18:03 - Sep 12 by DJack

Ah, the nut job Jim Jordan, not a surprise. You know who he is and what he represents so I'm surprised you just posted it without context.

It will be like the eleven separate Benghzi inquests the Republicans opened...and they found nothing they could use against HRC.

The context is that the evidence is all in the Hunter Biden laptop. You can think whatever you want about Jordan, but the laptop is where all the facts come from.

Which is why there was such a massive coverup and attempt to knowingly lie by calling it "Russian disinformation."

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 21:56 - Sep 12 with 111 viewsDJack

Trump win as top court deals blow to Jan 6 case ... on 19:52 - Sep 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

The context is that the evidence is all in the Hunter Biden laptop. You can think whatever you want about Jordan, but the laptop is where all the facts come from.

Which is why there was such a massive coverup and attempt to knowingly lie by calling it "Russian disinformation."

Fair point...but there is no chain of custody for the "evidence".

A registered blind computer repair sop who allegedly took in three laptops from someone he couldn't identify but somehow later could. Then these laptops are given to the now disbarred Rudy G.

There's a reason why the FBI have not gone ahead with any charges (yet?).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024