Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 12 year old boys 18:42 - Jun 10 with 1664 viewsraynor94

Have been found guilty this afternoon of stabbing a young man with a machete, both blamed one another and have shown no remorse.

What on earth is this Country coming too

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

2 12 year old boys on 12:56 - Jun 13 with 180 viewsKeithHaynes

2 12 year old boys on 22:07 - Jun 12 by Boundy

After a new miss tonight between myself and a scote on one of those high powered electric bike who came steaming passed me on two wheels just as I was pulling away at traffic lights I turned int my local shop where lo and behold there were two police officers just about to pull away ( unrelated to my incident), I managed to stop them to ask when will they start taking these sorts of incidents seriously, very politely I was told that they are under orders not to pursue as should the innocent lad come off and die they would be held responsible and potentially end up in goal They were quite apologetic but that's how things stand currently in s Wales , there used to e a unit v based in Bridgend a few years back which was set up to try and catch off road bikers , kits seems that's fallen by the way side. Coincidentally a few days back on the same stretch of road and off road biker ran into the rear of a newly qualified driver , with the damage extensive but guess what, the rider made off , the only consolation being hopefully he's done sufficient damage to himself ,

Not surprising.
Mind you if one of them is good enough to play in goal let Luke know heโ€™s desperate ๐Ÿ˜‰

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

2 12 year old boys on 13:26 - Jun 13 with 159 viewscontroversial_jack

2 12 year old boys on 12:15 - Jun 13 by Boundy

It wouldn't be the first time

You can't then. Another case of mouth before brain
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024