Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli 19:31 - Jun 3 with 3018 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://therealefl.co.uk/2024/06/03/former-swansea-city-star-striker-linked-with

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 19:35 - Jun 3 with 2415 viewsKeithHaynes

If he wants to repay the club that made him then Swansea should be his choice. If he’s still fascinated by money he won’t come here.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 19:38 - Jun 3 with 2401 viewsRhonddaSwans

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 19:35 - Jun 3 by KeithHaynes

If he wants to repay the club that made him then Swansea should be his choice. If he’s still fascinated by money he won’t come here.

He has been seen in the away end for us a few times.
The transfer fee we would be saving could go into his pocket. Like ntcham he was on 25k here , if he come home he would surely be a lifetime club legand like LT10 or Britton.
I would be properly buzzing if he did come back.
[Post edited 3 Jun 19:39]

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 08:42 - Jun 4 with 2188 viewsjackrmee

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 19:38 - Jun 3 by RhonddaSwans

The transfer fee we would be saving could go into his pocket. Like ntcham he was on 25k here , if he come home he would surely be a lifetime club legand like LT10 or Britton.

I’m with you there mate.
Personally would prefer Oli back than Langstaff.

If they could do a Ntcham type deal and make him the clubs highest paid player including his signing on fee, do you think that would be a competitive offer for him to consider?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 08:48 - Jun 4 with 2180 viewsWhiterockin

Happy birthday Oli, enjoy your day.
Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 13:32 - Jun 4 with 2029 viewspencoedjack

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 08:48 - Jun 4 by Whiterockin

Happy birthday Oli, enjoy your day.

Massive Glasgow Rangers fan & has often been linked with them.

No way he would turn down the money offered by Turks but would love to see him here
Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 15:28 - Jun 4 with 1951 viewsKeithHaynes

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 19:38 - Jun 3 by RhonddaSwans

No way will the Swans go above around 12k. They simply can’t, they are in and around the profit and sustainability rules, they have to reduce costs, increase commercial revenue and unless there’s a huge compromise by Oli it just won’t happen.

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 15:31 - Jun 4 with 1947 viewsjackrmee

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 15:28 - Jun 4 by KeithHaynes

No way will the Swans go above around 12k. They simply can’t, they are in and around the profit and sustainability rules, they have to reduce costs, increase commercial revenue and unless there’s a huge compromise by Oli it just won’t happen.

Even with the signing on fee incorporated, like Ntcham was?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 15:51 - Jun 4 with 1922 viewsWhiterockin

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 15:28 - Jun 4 by KeithHaynes

Get rid of Yates that's over £10K a week saved, the same with Fisher and it's doubled. Big savings have been made with Joe's wages and Naughton. We took over Plachetas contract and that wasn't cheap. If we were to pay £1M for Langstaff, that's £10K a week over 2 years without his wages. I'm not necessarily saying go for Mcburnie but there must be some wriggle room for the right player.
Login to get fewer ads

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 16:29 - Jun 4 with 1887 viewsmax936

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 19:35 - Jun 3 by KeithHaynes

Its unrealistic to expect him to comeback here, he's after bigger and better and rightly so, its a short career as it is, but it could easily be shortened by a serious injury, which of course could happen anywhere, but if he's on a lucrative contract it will soften the blow a tad, at least

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 18:03 - Jun 4 with 1782 viewsReslovenSwan1

I lived in north Turkiye and Ollie will not last long if he went to Trabzonspor. As I posted when Luke Moore went to Kayseri, " he better take his fishing rod with him".

Lark about in Trabzon and you will last a month or two, It happened to ex coach Mike Marsh . He went there with Dean Saunders and Venison and MM was back home in Liverpool having been "unable to settle".

Wise sage since Toshack era

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 18:13 - Jun 4 with 1765 viewsSullutaCreturned

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 16:29 - Jun 4 by max936

Its unrealistic to expect him to comeback here, he's after bigger and better and rightly so, its a short career as it is, but it could easily be shortened by a serious injury, which of course could happen anywhere, but if he's on a lucrative contract it will soften the blow a tad, at least

I don't buy this short career crap. If he hasn't made enough to retire then get another job. How many of us get to retire as early as most footballers do? And why is that fair?
Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 18:38 - Jun 4 with 1731 viewsmax936

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 18:13 - Jun 4 by SullutaCreturned

I don't buy this short career crap. If he hasn't made enough to retire then get another job. How many of us get to retire as early as most footballers do? And why is that fair?

How do you know he would retire and who mentioned him retiring if he had or hadn't earnt enough to actually retire.
What the F has fairness got to do with anything, why have some got millions and even billions and others live hand to mouth.

You been looking in to many bright lights today, must be all that coffee you drink

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 18:39 - Jun 4 with 1726 viewsKeithHaynes

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 15:51 - Jun 4 by Whiterockin

Get rid of Yates that's over £10K a week saved, the same with Fisher and it's doubled. Big savings have been made with Joe's wages and Naughton. We took over Plachetas contract and that wasn't cheap. If we were to pay £1M for Langstaff, that's £10K a week over 2 years without his wages. I'm not necessarily saying go for Mcburnie but there must be some wriggle room for the right player.

I would say atm Langstaff and Jones at Notts County are at the top of our list.

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 19:56 - Jun 4 with 1652 viewsWhiterockin

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 18:39 - Jun 4 by KeithHaynes

I would say atm Langstaff and Jones at Notts County are at the top of our list.

That's fair enough because Williams knows what he is getting and that they can play the way he wants. Nowhere to hide for anyone if it doesn't work out though.
Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 20:54 - Jun 4 with 1565 viewsDr_Winston

It's a tricky one.

We've had our fingers burned a few times by bringing back players from our past so based on that Oli would be a risk. However, he's basically in his prime as a striker and we know full well that he's more than capable of banging them in at this level whereas Langstaff would be a gamble.

I suspect we'll probably be priced out of a move and that's ok. Realistically we can't really afford Langstaff either but no doubt accommodations will be made.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 22:01 - Jun 4 with 1501 viewsnantywatcher

If we signed him I'd renew my season ticket within the hour!
Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 22:27 - Jun 4 with 1473 viewsBoundy

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 22:01 - Jun 4 by nantywatcher

If we signed him I'd renew my season ticket within the hour!

I renewed mine on the very faint hope we did. or someone like him , just anyone

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 08:53 - Jun 5 with 1344 viewsonehunglow

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 15:51 - Jun 4 by Whiterockin

Yates HAS to be binned
Someone was pointing out his previous scoring record though and fact he was joint highest scorer this year .
Stats eh

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 14:04 - Jun 5 with 1260 viewsRhonddaSwans

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 08:42 - Jun 4 by jackrmee

I’m with you there mate.
Personally would prefer Oli back than Langstaff.

If they could do a Ntcham type deal and make him the clubs highest paid player including his signing on fee, do you think that would be a competitive offer for him to consider?

Yeah I am sure it will.
He is tried and tested but it all comes down to him mate.
I wouldn't be shocked if an offer from Saudi come in for him.
He would be a million times better than jerry wouldn't he.

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 17:49 - Jun 5 with 1177 viewshowenjack

Here's a player who is available . Tony Mowbray tried to sign him from Liverpool when he was at Blues. Got rid of by Klopp with a lot of other prospects when he left recently. We have been crying out for a midfield dribbler like this for ages . 20 years old.

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 09:42 - Jun 6 with 1028 viewsBoundy

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 17:49 - Jun 5 by howenjack

Here's a player who is available . Tony Mowbray tried to sign him from Liverpool when he was at Blues. Got rid of by Klopp with a lot of other prospects when he left recently. We have been crying out for a midfield dribbler like this for ages . 20 years old.

He certainly likes to run at the opposition and strike a ball , where is he now I wonder?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 10:10 - Jun 6 with 1009 viewsraynor94

Surely we've learnt our lesson of bringing people back, he's a loose cannon whose injury record isn't great these days.

Langstaff and Jones a far better option

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 13:08 - Jun 6 with 931 viewsJumpingJackFlash

It’s easy to say get rid of Yates but until someone wants to spend money on him he stays where he is.

I could put him on eBay tonight but if nobody bids…
Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli (n/t) on 13:18 - Jun 6 with 925 viewsnantywatcher

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 13:08 - Jun 6 by JumpingJackFlash

It’s easy to say get rid of Yates but until someone wants to spend money on him he stays where he is.

[Post edited 6 Jun 13:20]
Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 13:33 - Jun 6 with 897 viewsonehunglow

Available on a free 😳 Please come home oli on 13:08 - Jun 6 by JumpingJackFlash

I was told he was signed as he had a good scoring record T his other clubs

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024