Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ronald to leave Swansea City : Transfer criteria 20:20 - Jun 1 with 2083 viewsSwansIndependent

Ronald to leave Swansea City : Transfer criteria 1st Jun 2024 20:15
The main success possibly bar Josh Tymon has been Ronald over the last five months of the season. Without doubt a raw talent still, his impact in a number of Swansea games last season was exciting and game changing. We had a lengthy chat with a journalist who supports this site and one of the staff at the club. A fairly key member in the decision making tree as well. 1

Fingers crossed. Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Ronald to leave Swansea City : Transfer criteria on 13:38 - Jun 3 with 1625 viewsReslovenSwan1

The new click bait headline style saying something that has no foundation.

Another I saw said "Nathan Wood to sign extension" with the following " this and three other things Swans fans would like to see happen".

The headline should be "Swans fans wishlist"

Wise sage since Toshack era

Ronald to leave Swansea City : Transfer criteria on 13:49 - Jun 3 with 1607 viewsReslovenSwan1

The FLW. Site is particularly bad for this. Today on my phone.

"Byers signs" - fake

"Eteke leaves" - fake.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Ronald to leave Swansea City : Transfer criteria on 16:42 - Jun 3 with 1523 viewsKeithHaynes

This sums up some of the thicko’s who follow our team. They can’t even read something basic like this article and understand it, absolute bellend this one.

Liam posted a reply.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ronald to leave Swansea City : Transfer criteria on 17:36 - Jun 3 with 1479 viewsWhiterockin

Ronald to leave Swansea City : Transfer criteria on 16:42 - Jun 3 by KeithHaynes

This sums up some of the thicko’s who follow our team. They can’t even read something basic like this article and understand it, absolute bellend this one.

Liam posted a reply.

Ronald to leave Swansea City : Transfer criteria on 17:51 - Jun 3 with 1453 viewsKeithHaynes

Ronald to leave Swansea City : Transfer criteria on 17:36 - Jun 3 by Whiterockin

The intelligence of some people mate is shocking.

Ronald to leave Swansea City : Transfer criteria on 20:18 - Jun 3 with 1349 viewsRhonddaSwans

Ronald to leave Swansea City : Transfer criteria on 17:51 - Jun 3 by KeithHaynes

The intelligence of some people mate is shocking.

😂 Keith perhaps we need a younger twitter guy to try including these lads.
I was at the derby there was a group of 15/16 year olds behind me.
They were talking about being allowed to their first away day next season.
It would be awesome to get these lads involved on our site.
We need to realise these kids look up to us.
The twitter account needs some gen z Swansea mad kid at the helm.

Would end up with way more exposure, we are not scfc2 where everyone is older.

The Swansea Independent should be the official Swans page.
I am proud to post here but if it is going to continue we need these kids to give us a chance.
As I absolutely love hearing about some of our older posters game experiences.
[Post edited 3 Jun 20:24]

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Ronald to leave Swansea City : Transfer criteria on 20:30 - Jun 3 with 1319 viewsKeithHaynes

We don’t abuse people in a hundred characters or threaten people with stuff that will never happen. That’s the issue with some younger folk. The art of understanding a good football report and commenting on it with decent discourse is gone.

Liam is still in his very late teens, and we have writers who contribute who are in their twenties. The only people who will frequent this site are those who have for years, although it’s very evident that our 400 plus new members over the past year are far younger.

Ronald to leave Swansea City : Transfer criteria on 20:46 - Jun 3 with 1290 viewsRhonddaSwans

Ronald to leave Swansea City : Transfer criteria on 20:30 - Jun 3 by KeithHaynes

We don’t abuse people in a hundred characters or threaten people with stuff that will never happen. That’s the issue with some younger folk. The art of understanding a good football report and commenting on it with decent discourse is gone.

Liam is still in his very late teens, and we have writers who contribute who are in their twenties. The only people who will frequent this site are those who have for years, although it’s very evident that our 400 plus new members over the past year are far younger.

That is fantastic 🤩.
I hope our younger members feel confident enough to chip in.

Login to get fewer ads

Ronald to leave Swansea City : Transfer criteria on 19:30 - Jun 6 with 998 viewsKeithHaynes

Ronald to leave Swansea City : Transfer criteria on 20:46 - Jun 3 by RhonddaSwans

That is fantastic 🤩.
I hope our younger members feel confident enough to chip in.

Of course, sensible chat is all we ask.

Ronald to leave Swansea City : Transfer criteria on 20:17 - Jun 12 with 610 viewsdantheswansman

We have a lot of Whatts who think they know best unfortunately, we have a lot of club pages who just copy and paste whatever WOL is spewing that day and calling it news or even worse exclusives hahahaha
I have never seen or read such crap in my entire life but this is the age of the "internet journalist"
I cannot imagine anyone with a shred of decency or integrity quoting WOL ever
Ronald to leave Swansea City : Transfer criteria on 17:10 - Jun 14 with 344 viewsRhonddaSwans

19 million or no deal.

Also I hope we sign another Brazilian to make him feel at home.
We get Ronald a prem team next year.
All Brazilian 2nd flight players will see us as an option.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024