Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP 09:02 - May 29 with 5151 viewsonehunglow

Sir Keir showing his tough side
Have to say it’s a good move
Abbott is a stain

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 13:51 - May 30 with 1177 viewsonehunglow

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 12:07 - May 30 by union_jack

Or maybe he’s ignoring all advice because he doesn’t want to win. Isn’t he going to live in LA when it’s all over. He’s probably just had enough. So, vote Tory out of spite😂

I actually believe that could be true.
He can’t be that dense,can he?
It’s a party heading for the cliff edge

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 14:53 - May 30 with 1130 viewstheloneranger

"Labour's deputy leader Angela Rayner says "I don’t see any reason why Diane Abbott can’t stand as a Labour MP"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-69071603

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 15:11 - May 30 with 1087 viewsFlashberryjack

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 14:53 - May 30 by theloneranger

"Labour's deputy leader Angela Rayner says "I don’t see any reason why Diane Abbott can’t stand as a Labour MP"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-69071603

Why does that not surprise me.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 15:27 - May 30 with 1085 viewsonehunglow

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 15:11 - May 30 by Flashberryjack

Why does that not surprise me.

Seemed to be little diversity in that meeting of hers on the town hall steps of Hackney

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 15:39 - May 30 with 1059 viewsFlashberryjack

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 15:27 - May 30 by onehunglow

Seemed to be little diversity in that meeting of hers on the town hall steps of Hackney

She's a bloody racist, as is David Lammy, both are only there because of their skin colour.

Hello

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 17:46 - May 30 with 993 viewsonehunglow

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 15:39 - May 30 by Flashberryjack

She's a bloody racist, as is David Lammy, both are only there because of their skin colour.

She certainly speaks very forcefully regarding white people and how we have treated black people so badly over centuries

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 17:55 - May 30 with 987 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 17:46 - May 30 by onehunglow

She certainly speaks very forcefully regarding white people and how we have treated black people so badly over centuries

We? I’ve never done bugger all to any black person. I’m nice to everyone.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 18:08 - May 30 with 967 viewsonehunglow

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 17:55 - May 30 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

We? I’ve never done bugger all to any black person. I’m nice to everyone.

Doesn’t matter,it’s our ethniciy.
We carry the burden of the sins of our “ fathers”

Login to get fewer ads

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 14:39 - May 31 with 864 viewstheloneranger

"Labour leader Keir Starmer says Diane Abbott is "free to go forward as a Labour candidate", after days of speculation about her political future"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 18:11 - May 31 with 811 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 14:39 - May 31 by theloneranger

"Labour leader Keir Starmer says Diane Abbott is "free to go forward as a Labour candidate", after days of speculation about her political future"

Good to see Starmer do yet another U turn by letting Abbott stand. No doubt under pressure from Angela Raynor Labour's deputy leader appointed by the Unions.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 19:50 - May 31 with 776 viewsonehunglow

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 18:11 - May 31 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see Starmer do yet another U turn by letting Abbott stand. No doubt under pressure from Angela Raynor Labour's deputy leader appointed by the Unions.

Well,one of them is lying

And this is the next government ,folks

A guy who precidedvover horrific CPS miscarriages of justice and a rather nasty, London woman of colour

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 20:38 - May 31 with 750 viewspencoedjack

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 15:39 - May 30 by Flashberryjack

If a white member of parliament spoke like she did they would be sacked but we are not allowed to say that.

Additionally she is thick as shite which doesn’t seem to be an issue being an MP especially if you are non white
[Post edited 31 May 20:41]
Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 12:27 - Jun 1 with 660 viewscontroversial_jack

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 19:50 - May 31 by onehunglow

Well,one of them is lying

And this is the next government ,folks

A guy who precidedvover horrific CPS miscarriages of justice and a rather nasty, London woman of colour

Which miscarriages were they?
Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 13:06 - Jun 1 with 657 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 20:38 - May 31 by pencoedjack

If a white member of parliament spoke like she did they would be sacked but we are not allowed to say that.

Additionally she is thick as shite which doesn’t seem to be an issue being an MP especially if you are non white

Indeed, Sunak, Lammy, Kwarteng, Abbott, Braverman.
Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 10:29 - Jun 2 with 580 viewscontroversial_jack

She should be allowed to stand, but not allowed anywhere near the cabinet or any important office.
Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 12:05 - Jun 2 with 554 viewsmax936

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 13:06 - Jun 1 by JumpingJackFlash

Indeed, Sunak, Lammy, Kwarteng, Abbott, Braverman.

You missed out Truss, surprisingly considering she has cost the country billions!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 12:31 - Jun 2 with 551 viewsAnotherJohn

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 10:25 - May 29 by AnotherJohn

The BBC seems to be whipping up a counter-reaction by interviewing various persons who are critical of barring Abbott from standing. What price on a seat in the HoL?

Was my joke about seats in the Lords in return for standing down prescient? This was a big story in the Times a day or two ago, but Labour are saying it is all fibs.
Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 13:00 - Jun 2 with 535 viewsmajorraglan

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 20:38 - May 31 by pencoedjack

Abbot was educated through the state system and earned a place at Cambridge University - that’s hardly “thick as shite.”

I’ve no time for her or Corbyn, but it’s clear Abbot is very popular in her constituency as even last time out when Boris romped home, she picked up over 70% of the vote.
Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 13:48 - Jun 2 with 515 viewsGwyn737

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 13:00 - Jun 2 by majorraglan

Abbot was educated through the state system and earned a place at Cambridge University - that’s hardly “thick as shite.”

I’ve no time for her or Corbyn, but it’s clear Abbot is very popular in her constituency as even last time out when Boris romped home, she picked up over 70% of the vote.

That’s an important point about the Labour narrative.

Should they be elected the Chancellor, Deputy Leader, Home Secretary, Health Secretary, Foreign Secretary, Education Secretary, Energy Secretary, Defence Secretary, the Attorney General and many other high profile ministers will all have been state educated.

This is a pretty popular thing at the moment.

Also helps to explain why the taxing of private schools hasn’t gone down as badly as the Tories hoped.
Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 14:23 - Jun 2 with 504 viewsonehunglow

It’s because of the ethnicity of her constituency

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 14:28 - Jun 2 with 497 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

I struggle to comprehend how somebody can read history for years at supposedly one of the worlds greatest seats of learning then come out with tripe like “on balance chairman Mao did more good than harm”.

80 million dead Dianne.

She’d fit in well here with some of the Hamas lovers.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 15:04 - Jun 2 with 465 viewsFlashberryjack

She attended Harrow County School for Girls (a grammar school) and then Newnham College, Cambridge, where she read history, achieving a lower second-class degree (2:2).

Hardly a bloody genius, if she was white, she'd be staking shelves in Tesco, because she's to thick to operate the tills.

Hello

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 15:06 - Jun 2 with 465 viewsonehunglow

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 14:28 - Jun 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I struggle to comprehend how somebody can read history for years at supposedly one of the worlds greatest seats of learning then come out with tripe like “on balance chairman Mao did more good than harm”.

80 million dead Dianne.

She’d fit in well here with some of the Hamas lovers.

History is open to perception
God Knows how she feels about our colonial past
Either live in a country you support or support the country you live in.
Id does neither
It’s naked hatred on her behalf
Let’s face it,Hackney light years away from Skewen

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 15:20 - Jun 2 with 452 viewsDr_Winston

George Bush Jr had an MBA from Harvard but that didn't stop most of the people defending Abbott now from deriding him as stupid.

Abbott may well be brighter than she appears when it comes to book learning, but there's no getting away from what a massive race baiter she is and always has been.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 17:27 - Jun 2 with 400 viewsonehunglow

Diane Abbott barred from standing as an MP on 15:20 - Jun 2 by Dr_Winston

George Bush Jr had an MBA from Harvard but that didn't stop most of the people defending Abbott now from deriding him as stupid.

Abbott may well be brighter than she appears when it comes to book learning, but there's no getting away from what a massive race baiter she is and always has been.

Amen to that
She seems to look for division

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024