Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 14:36 - May 5 with 217799 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sheffield-wednesday-and-swansea-city-keen-on-b

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:37 - Jul 31 with 4562 viewsFireboy2

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:25 - Jul 31 by QJumpingJack

overtime he won't be able to hide his frustration.
If we get off to a poor start it will only be a matter of time before he calls out the executive team - just as Russell did in early February 2023.

Definitely, Williams seems a good guy, he knows how the shysters work, soon enough he will get p!ssed off and hopefully call them out.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 07:41 - Aug 1 with 4242 viewsDaggyjack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 15:46 - Jul 31 by pete

cardiff signing 4 th guy t a winger EL Gahazi and close to 2 others

They have signed well - Chambers and El Ghazi are good quality at this level and Kanga seems to know where the net is.
I would imagine that their salary structure is way above ours as we won't be able to compete with these types of players if we are offering £7K a week tops.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:02 - Aug 1 with 3966 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:28 - Aug 1 with 3908 viewsFireboy2

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:02 - Aug 1 by theloneranger

Another winger 🙄
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:42 - Aug 1 with 3750 viewsBoundy

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:28 - Aug 1 by Fireboy2

Another winger 🙄

Another false dawn ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 12:57 - Aug 1 with 3585 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:25 - Jul 31 by ReslovenSwan1

Please clean up your language. It is against the rules. I believe Leveien is not involved. He gives Coleman budget and that is it.

The club are being careful and quite rightly after last year. The club have signed three player in a day in the past.

Swansea have an academy and it is not there for appearances. Wilson Smith and Lissah have to step up.

I’m no chum of Fireboy but he speaks with passion and IS a Swansea man,the type you despise.
The word he used,so offensive to yiu,is not strong enough .
I’d refer to him as a

Incompetent clown who suffers from cynosure excess

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 13:53 - Aug 1 with 3478 viewsRichardO

Demblė caused our full backs problems and scored against us in our home game, Parker in that game played against a good pro of a full back won a number of corners, one we scored from and in the second half Parker changed tactic and cut inside and again we scored from one of his crosses, we conceded late in that game as players were sucked in towards Demble with the ball ( I seem to remember?)releasing Jordan James in too much space.
Would be happy to add Demble to our attack.
[Post edited 1 Aug 15:00]
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:58 - Aug 1 with 3318 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:31 - Jul 31 by Fireboy2

Horsesh!t.

I predicted last season that we are going to struggle next season because the owners won't spend, in fact they will downsize and i have been proven correct, they are doing now, what is it? 12 players gone and 3 in, they are a fvcking joke.

And no, I won't clean up my language when it comes to your mates, the shysters.

Profanities are not allowed on this site even against the man that keeps the lights on at the club with his USD. I have just checked the rules.

You got hot and bothered by the EDL on another thread. These people are the ones that sing anti Welsh slurs that Swansea dimwits love to engage with. When the EDL do their dirty work in Birmingham they are scum. When they do their lowball stuff in Wales Welsh fans prefere deference and "own the slurs".

You have played your hand too early and a should wait until the end of window before claiming "I have been proven right" then use crude slurs against the owner.
[Post edited 1 Aug 15:05]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:26 - Aug 1 with 3097 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Here's a new name (I think) included in Wales Online's latest update: Noel Milleskog, 19 YO MF.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-linked-e

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:37 - Aug 1 with 3040 viewsDaggyjack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:26 - Aug 1 by Tummer_from_Texas

Here's a new name (I think) included in Wales Online's latest update: Noel Milleskog, 19 YO MF.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-linked-e

https://fotbolldirekt-se.translate.goog/2024/08/01/avslojar-kan-kopa-loss-noel-m

He's actually 22 years old.
[Post edited 1 Aug 16:37]
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:37 - Aug 1 with 3030 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 14:58 - Aug 1 by ReslovenSwan1

Profanities are not allowed on this site even against the man that keeps the lights on at the club with his USD. I have just checked the rules.

You got hot and bothered by the EDL on another thread. These people are the ones that sing anti Welsh slurs that Swansea dimwits love to engage with. When the EDL do their dirty work in Birmingham they are scum. When they do their lowball stuff in Wales Welsh fans prefere deference and "own the slurs".

You have played your hand too early and a should wait until the end of window before claiming "I have been proven right" then use crude slurs against the owner.

How about blasphemy ?
No longer a “ Christian” country what with all these foreigners coming and bringing their religion with them too.
Jesus Saves

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:40 - Aug 1 with 3022 viewsDaggyjack

Has the Vipotnik thread been removed?
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:46 - Aug 1 with 3000 viewsKeithHaynes

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 16:40 - Aug 1 by Daggyjack

Has the Vipotnik thread been removed?

We have a planet Swans link for anyone who wants to see their reports.

I’m not about today that much, but there should be a story in soon I’m told.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:38 - Aug 1 with 2721 viewsjack247

Right. So people who chant ‘sheepshaggers’ at football are EDL now

It must be fascinating to live in your head.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:40 - Aug 1 with 2720 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:38 - Aug 1 by jack247

I’ve been called worse .
I’ve been called Scottish

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:50 - Aug 1 with 2676 viewsWhiterockin

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:38 - Aug 1 by jack247

I'd rather not.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:54 - Aug 1 with 2645 viewsdantheswansman

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 07:41 - Aug 1 by Daggyjack

They have signed well - Chambers and El Ghazi are good quality at this level and Kanga seems to know where the net is.
I would imagine that their salary structure is way above ours as we won't be able to compete with these types of players if we are offering £7K a week tops.

They haven't signed anyone, these are players on a free with huge wages and no sell on value
If Chambers is a Good signing then i am the king of Swansea, never even heard of the other guy
They had the 6th biggest wage bill last season and despite us having Michael Duff finished a few points ahead
We on the other hand have actually signed young players with huge potential and massive resale value
I know which i prefer
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:48 - Aug 1 with 2489 viewsKeithHaynes

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 07:41 - Aug 1 by Daggyjack

It’s flexible mate, based on the player, but it’s well down on last season. Sent you a PM.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:58 - Aug 1 with 2444 viewsFireboy2

Shut up you aching simpleton.

The sooner these ysnk clowns are out the better.

Why bring the EDL into this topic? This shows that you are a clown.

We have a weak squad which is getting weaker season by season.

Look at our finishing positions season after season, yes it gets worse and it isn't going to get better.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:01 - Aug 1 with 2425 viewsunion_jack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:58 - Aug 1 by Fireboy2

Look at our finishing positions season after season, yes it gets worse and it isn't going to get better.

If you think Res is bad I’d advise not to read some of the comments on WoL, Swansaway especially. I recognise his style of writing but can’t place it. ParcZeBus is a little easier to spot

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:03 - Aug 1 with 2411 viewsraynor94

👏👏

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:08 - Aug 1 with 2375 viewsReslovenSwan1

You used the same profanity for the EDL as you did the clubs owner. Think about it. A few more insults for me. I do not denigrate you at all. Effing a jeffin is not allowed on here.

Your panicky posts need answering ar a time when the US owners are providing cash and permanent signings. The US management has improved and they have a strategy. Give people some credit for once. Four good solid signings already with ample time left.

When the "Yanks" leave the lights go out. The Trust are not fit to run this club other than in the National leagues. They were given keys to a Porche and crashed into the River Tawe.

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:13 - Aug 1 with 2349 viewsFireboy2

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:08 - Aug 1 by ReslovenSwan1

You used the same profanity for the EDL as you did the clubs owner. Think about it. A few more insults for me. I do not denigrate you at all. Effing a jeffin is not allowed on here.

Your panicky posts need answering ar a time when the US owners are providing cash and permanent signings. The US management has improved and they have a strategy. Give people some credit for once. Four good solid signings already with ample time left.

When the "Yanks" leave the lights go out. The Trust are not fit to run this club other than in the National leagues. They were given keys to a Porche and crashed into the River Tawe.

I am not going to waste any more of my time with a clown, you simply are the laughing stock of this forum
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:21 - Aug 1 with 2298 viewsFireboy2

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:03 - Aug 1 by raynor94

👏👏

👍
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:23 - Aug 1 with 2167 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:13 - Aug 1 by Fireboy2

I am not going to waste any more of my time with a clown, you simply are the laughing stock of this forum

I am just asking you to observe the rules of the forum. Everybody else does. Levien is not involved. Coleman is working to a budget he has been given.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024