Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🔴 The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread 14:36 - May 5 with 217787 viewsRhonddaSwans

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sheffield-wednesday-and-swansea-city-keen-on-b

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:28 - Jul 30 with 2709 viewsraynor94

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 18:11 - Jul 30 by QJumpingJack

I don't think we will go down - mainly for the fact there are teams probably in a worse position that us.

However unless Levien/Kaplan/Silverstein/Coleman/Gude/Watson and Williams can pull 5-6 quality signings out of the bag then I think it is quite sad that we won't be in contention for a top 6 place. We are so far off being a promotion contender.

And remember Swans legend Leon when we got relegated from the Premier League - he said it could take up to 4 seasons before Swansea could bounce back into the Premier League. Where are we now - season 7/8?

I don't know what 3 you are thinking about, becuse the 3 coming up have all strengthened, and Wednesday certainly have and won't be near the bottom

I think the league will be more competitive than ever this season

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:43 - Jul 30 with 2659 viewsswan65split

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 17:13 - Jul 30 by swan65split

Another 2 out on loan?......more room on the bus.

Standing room only on the bus for incomings?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cz5rz20zej1o
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:14 - Jul 30 with 2535 viewsraynor94

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 09:16 - Jul 30 by exiledinenglandjack

A little bit of chat online that Hibs are looking at Mykola

That rumour seems to have legs

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:37 - Jul 30 with 2456 viewstheloneranger

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 19:43 - Jul 30 by swan65split

Standing room only on the bus for incomings?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cz5rz20zej1o

"Swindon Town have signed midfielder Joel Cotterill on a season-long loan from Swansea City."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:40 - Jul 30 with 2437 viewsFireboy2

Limited Swans options plain to see at open training - https://www.bbc.com/sport/articles/cnl07vjkwxro

This sums up our owners, a joke.

A still some defend them.
[Post edited 30 Jul 20:41]
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:55 - Jul 30 with 2372 viewsmax936

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:37 - Jul 30 by theloneranger

"Swindon Town have signed midfielder Joel Cotterill on a season-long loan from Swansea City."

At this rate we won't have enough players to fill the subs bench with anything other than youngsters from 18 to 21 irrespective of their suitability.

Its madness.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:55 - Jul 30 with 2372 viewsunion_jack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:40 - Jul 30 by Fireboy2

Limited Swans options plain to see at open training - https://www.bbc.com/sport/articles/cnl07vjkwxro

This sums up our owners, a joke.

A still some defend them.
[Post edited 30 Jul 20:41]

Dear God!! 10 a side training.

This is unacceptable and although there’s still time, I’m very nervous about the coming season. We just can’t compete.

I’d love to know what LW really thinks and whether or not he’s looking for a way out.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 21:15 - Jul 30 with 2301 viewsFireboy2

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:55 - Jul 30 by union_jack

This is unacceptable and although there’s still time, I’m very nervous about the coming season. We just can’t compete.

I’d love to know what LW really thinks and whether or not he’s looking for a way out.

I am not nervous UJ, I am expectant that we are going to be struggling at the bottom, as I said last season.
Login to get fewer ads

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:28 - Jul 30 with 2156 viewsmax936

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:55 - Jul 30 by union_jack

The shite is about to hit the fan, nobody can say it hasn't been coming, next level starts in May 2025.

Coleman has proved what most of us have expected just a Levien yes man, what is our strategist man Gude doing apart from scratching his arse.

Levien Rules. Luke must be looking for a way out surely, but to where I've no idea.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:37 - Jul 30 with 2122 viewsLuther27

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 20:55 - Jul 30 by max936

At this rate we won't have enough players to fill the subs bench with anything other than youngsters from 18 to 21 irrespective of their suitability.

Its madness.

Thing is Max even if we bring in players now they’ve had no preseason with us…no experience of the manager…and no time to settle in to the area which is of big importance to any footballer with a family.

Blog: Grenfell Tower

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:38 - Jul 30 with 2120 viewsunion_jack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:28 - Jul 30 by max936

The shite is about to hit the fan, nobody can say it hasn't been coming, next level starts in May 2025.

Coleman has proved what most of us have expected just a Levien yes man, what is our strategist man Gude doing apart from scratching his arse.

Levien Rules. Luke must be looking for a way out surely, but to where I've no idea.

My views are that LW surely can’t be happy with the tools provided to date. Coooer and Martin found ways out. I bet he’s in the phone to Russ every day!

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 08:14 - Jul 31 with 1871 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:38 - Jul 30 by union_jack

My views are that LW surely can’t be happy with the tools provided to date. Coooer and Martin found ways out. I bet he’s in the phone to Russ every day!

I’m sure he promised us new blood with a budget to back him.
I might be wrong
This is very ominous
Get these people out

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:03 - Jul 31 with 1749 viewstheloneranger

"Bromley are poised to sign Swansea City’s Cameron Congreve on loan, according to a report by BBC Sport."

https://the72.co.uk/2024/07/31/bromley-to-sign-swansea-city-cameron-congreve/?ut

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:08 - Jul 31 with 1733 viewsonehunglow

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 22:37 - Jul 30 by Luther27

Thing is Max even if we bring in players now they’ve had no preseason with us…no experience of the manager…and no time to settle in to the area which is of big importance to any footballer with a family.

Is right
Luke needs to start worrying and get into these owners

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:17 - Jul 31 with 1707 viewsunion_jack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:08 - Jul 31 by onehunglow

Is right
Luke needs to start worrying and get into these owners

The way it’s set up he won’t get near them. They sit almost literally half way around the world with a filter in the form of Coleman. They don’t care about football or The Swans, just the $$$.

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:42 - Jul 31 with 1643 viewsraynor94

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:17 - Jul 31 by union_jack

The way it’s set up he won’t get near them. They sit almost literally half way around the world with a filter in the form of Coleman. They don’t care about football or The Swans, just the $$$.

The only way they will make money is promotion, and they have obviously given up on that.

It certainly looks like they are balancing the books for a sale

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:44 - Jul 31 with 1635 viewsfbreath

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:42 - Jul 31 by raynor94

The only way they will make money is promotion, and they have obviously given up on that.

It certainly looks like they are balancing the books for a sale

Don't you mean balancing the books to Fail

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:19 - Jul 31 with 1524 viewsraynor94

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:44 - Jul 31 by fbreath

No I do belive they want out

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:19 - Jul 31 with 1525 viewsunion_jack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 10:44 - Jul 31 by fbreath

Well this is the problem. Raynor is right but to do that you have to buy players capable if getting promotion.

It seems to me that they are equipping us with a side to survive and sell us as an established championship club. The problem with that is if we look towards mid table, we will end up flirting with relegation and survival will come down to holding your nerve and confidence. Not too sure we have those in the right amounts.

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:23 - Jul 31 with 1513 viewsjack247

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:19 - Jul 31 by union_jack

Well this is the problem. Raynor is right but to do that you have to buy players capable if getting promotion.

It seems to me that they are equipping us with a side to survive and sell us as an established championship club. The problem with that is if we look towards mid table, we will end up flirting with relegation and survival will come down to holding your nerve and confidence. Not too sure we have those in the right amounts.

Surviving ‘should’ be very easy. There are going to be some weak teams, there always are.

If we don’t bring in a decent striker and a centre back at the very least though, this will be the first season I’ve considered relegation a real possibility.
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:27 - Jul 31 with 1510 viewspete

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:23 - Jul 31 by jack247

Surviving ‘should’ be very easy. There are going to be some weak teams, there always are.

If we don’t bring in a decent striker and a centre back at the very least though, this will be the first season I’ve considered relegation a real possibility.

thing is Jack247 as things currently are WE ARE ONE OF THE WEAKER TEAMS
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:29 - Jul 31 with 1500 viewsunion_jack

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:27 - Jul 31 by pete

thing is Jack247 as things currently are WE ARE ONE OF THE WEAKER TEAMS

I see it the same. Each year lately we look for three sides worse than us and we’ve been lucky. Clearly, no one really knows at this juncture but looking at us on paper, it’s only going to take a couple of pieces if bad luck - injuries, suspensions etc. for us to be classed as one of those three.

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:39 - Jul 31 with 1464 viewsraynor94

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:23 - Jul 31 by jack247

I really think we need to hope the 3 coming up find the step up difficult

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:47 - Jul 31 with 1450 viewspete

The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 11:29 - Jul 31 by union_jack

I see it the same. Each year lately we look for three sides worse than us and we’ve been lucky. Clearly, no one really knows at this juncture but looking at us on paper, it’s only going to take a couple of pieces if bad luck - injuries, suspensions etc. for us to be classed as one of those three.

where is the leadershipon on the ground here? why is he not trying to quel the rising vitreol ?why has he not said 1 word about the situation,? because for all his words its still levine who pulls the strings, year after year we have been told one thing along with managers being told they will be backed and EVERY window the managers along with us supporters are shafted by people who do not care, Im glad i have not renewed my season after years of following Swansea town then city it has come to this, I know not all will agree with me but unless the people at the top both here and in u s a start to really show they do care with action not words we are in BIG trouble.
so Mr chairman i am judging as you said yourself judge me an my actions well as i write the actions are NOWHERE good enough for a club of Swanseas stature all you and your other directors /owners have done has decimate a once proud club
The Summer Transfer Rumours Thread on 12:26 - Jul 31 with 1351 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea still have plenty of time to get strikers and centre backs in . Peterson and Nathan Tao might have impressed in pre season. Kukharevych will go and probably Sidebeh or another come in.

Swansea of committed to its academy. Smith a winger Wilson and Thomas strikers might step up. I rate Wilson

Wise sage since Toshack era

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024