Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scottish hate law 10:26 - Apr 1 with 5282 viewsSullutaCreturned

A positive move or an affront to freedom of speech,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-68703684
Scottish hate law on 21:44 - Apr 3 with 665 viewsScotia

Scottish hate law on 21:34 - Apr 3 by Gwyn737

Many are though? Blimey.

I think it’s up to the individual whether they want to go along with their family. For the majority of the people for the majority of the time it’s just a a spectacle. A party.

Of course some stills can be pulled out of the more extreme elements but it wouldn’t be representative of the movement.
[Post edited 3 Apr 21:35]

It's a far safer environment than a football stadium.
Scottish hate law on 21:45 - Apr 3 with 660 viewsScotia

Scottish hate law on 21:25 - Apr 3 by Flashberryjack

More likely in sexual deviant gatherings.

Flipping heck.
Scottish hate law on 22:01 - Apr 3 with 630 viewsGwyn737

Scottish hate law on 21:38 - Apr 3 by Boundy

I think you're confused , no I'm not

Apologies if I’ve misunderstood.
Scottish hate law on 23:09 - Apr 3 with 587 viewsonehunglow

Scottish hate law on 21:44 - Apr 3 by Scotia

Yeah baby
Of. Purse it is
Imagine straight people marching cos they are straight

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Scottish hate law on 23:24 - Apr 3 with 559 viewsmajorraglan

Scottish hate law on 21:44 - Apr 3 by Scotia

I’d agree with that. Unlike most of the posters on here I’ve actually been to a Pride event, we were in the States a few years ago and a trip to the beach coincided with the City’s Pride celebrations. There were no issues whatsoever, didn’t see anything inappropriate, there were no undercurrents, agendas etc, no inappropriate behaviour, it was a well run event just like many other carnivals.

I know a few people in the LGB community and the level of bigotry, hate, call it what you will which still exists towards them is shocking. Most people just want to get on with their lives without fear and hassle.
Scottish hate law on 00:19 - Apr 4 with 523 viewsWingstandwood

Scottish hate law on 23:24 - Apr 3 by majorraglan

I’d agree with that. Unlike most of the posters on here I’ve actually been to a Pride event, we were in the States a few years ago and a trip to the beach coincided with the City’s Pride celebrations. There were no issues whatsoever, didn’t see anything inappropriate, there were no undercurrents, agendas etc, no inappropriate behaviour, it was a well run event just like many other carnivals.

I know a few people in the LGB community and the level of bigotry, hate, call it what you will which still exists towards them is shocking. Most people just want to get on with their lives without fear and hassle.

Yeah just the place to take a child, who needs Trecco Bay?
[Post edited 4 Apr 1:28]

Argus!

Scottish hate law on 06:46 - Apr 4 with 464 viewsScotia

Scottish hate law on 00:19 - Apr 4 by Wingstandwood

Yeah just the place to take a child, who needs Trecco Bay?
[Post edited 4 Apr 1:28]

I've never been to Trecco Bay.

So I'm not really in a position to comment about it. I'll see what my friends at "woke lefties against caravan sites" say about it on twitter and get back to you.
Scottish hate law on 07:05 - Apr 4 with 462 viewsGwyn737

Scottish hate law on 06:46 - Apr 4 by Scotia

I've never been to Trecco Bay.

So I'm not really in a position to comment about it. I'll see what my friends at "woke lefties against caravan sites" say about it on twitter and get back to you.

Don’t go there. It’s full of deviants apparently 😉
Login to get fewer ads

Scottish hate law on 08:45 - Apr 4 with 429 viewsonehunglow

Scottish hate law on 23:24 - Apr 3 by majorraglan

So why exhibit their sexual preferences publicly in such a flamboyant manner .
No straight carnivals

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Scottish hate law on 09:06 - Apr 4 with 411 viewsKeithHaynes

Scottish hate law on 13:58 - Apr 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Yes there’s a big difference between Dame Edna Everage making witty cheeky and hilarious comments to famous figures and the likes of “Malestia Child” lying legs akimbo in a bath in bondage gear with a ball gag in his mouth and a rabbit up his bum.

The rabbit thing is interesting, getting one of a size malleable for such an entry I would imagine is a difficult thing to do. The insertion somewhat more difficult dependent on it being alive or dead. The latter I would say has more potential.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Scottish hate law on 09:07 - Apr 4 with 403 viewsKeithHaynes

The thread has reached sufficient millions for us to draw it to a close with some removals. Cheers 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024