Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Brom now Friday 16 th feb . 20:31 - Jan 4 with 1150 views1ASIN12

2 more gams selected for tv

Bristol City stays in Tuesday 12 th. But now 8 pm ko for tv and more annoyingly West Brom now Friday 16 th 8 pm ko

https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/news/article/februarys-tv-selections-confirmed
[Post edited 4 Jan 20:31]
West Brom now Friday 16 th feb . on 21:43 - Jan 4 with 1082 viewsA1079

I was planning to go to the WBA game and I think it would have been a packed stadium with a full away following had it been a Saturday. I won't be able to go on a Friday and neither will alot of Saints fans. This can only benefit WBA. So annoying.
West Brom now Friday 16 th feb . on 22:01 - Jan 4 with 1057 viewsPatfromPoole

West Brom now Friday 16 th feb . on 21:43 - Jan 4 by A1079

I was planning to go to the WBA game and I think it would have been a packed stadium with a full away following had it been a Saturday. I won't be able to go on a Friday and neither will alot of Saints fans. This can only benefit WBA. So annoying.

It’s half-term week; I suspect we will still sell out.

Though as has been discussed elsewhere, quantity and quality are two different things…..

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

West Brom now Friday 16 th feb . on 22:07 - Jan 4 with 1052 viewsSalisburySaint

West Brom now Friday 16 th feb . on 21:43 - Jan 4 by A1079

Away teams only get just over 2,000 tickets for West Brom these days, even though it’s a Friday night, I’ve no doubt we’ll sell out, we recently sold 3,000 for Coventry on a Tuesday night just before Christmas
[Post edited 4 Jan 22:14]
West Brom now Friday 16 th feb . on 22:14 - Jan 4 with 1032 viewsSaintNick

West Brom now Friday 16 th feb . on 22:07 - Jan 4 by SalisburySaint

Away teams only get just over 2,000 tickets for West Brom these days, even though it’s a Friday night, I’ve no doubt we’ll sell out, we recently sold 3,000 for Coventry on a Tuesday night just before Christmas

So much for the returning to the 3pm Saturday kicks off when we went down to the Championships

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

West Brom now Friday 16 th feb . on 22:19 - Jan 4 with 1029 viewsSouthamptonfan

West Brom now Friday 16 th feb . on 22:07 - Jan 4 by SalisburySaint

And we took 3000 to Sheffield Wednesday on a Friday night. But nonetheless, the TV companies couldn't care a less about the fans.

Poll: Who are you voting for?

West Brom now Friday 16 th feb . on 22:36 - Jan 4 with 1007 viewsA1079

West Brom now Friday 16 th feb . on 22:19 - Jan 4 by Southamptonfan

And we took 3000 to Sheffield Wednesday on a Friday night. But nonetheless, the TV companies couldn't care a less about the fans.

Yes, you are probably all right. We will sell out and my personal absence won't exactly make a jot of difference of course, my annoyance is more with the changing day again - but as Nick and others have pointed out - it doesn't seem to matter whether PL or Championship, TV scheduling matters more - look at that ludicrous match scheduled for Christmas Eve between Wolves and Chelsea.
West Brom now Friday 16 th feb . on 22:40 - Jan 4 with 997 viewsPatfromPoole

West Brom now Friday 16 th feb . on 22:36 - Jan 4 by A1079

Yes, you are probably all right. We will sell out and my personal absence won't exactly make a jot of difference of course, my annoyance is more with the changing day again - but as Nick and others have pointed out - it doesn't seem to matter whether PL or Championship, TV scheduling matters more - look at that ludicrous match scheduled for Christmas Eve between Wolves and Chelsea.

Christmas Eve > Boxing Day for me.

At least there are trains.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024