Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Naughton 07:35 - Jul 22 with 3180 viewssw02sea

I said it when for some completely unknown reason, he was given a years contract when we didn’t actually have a manager in situ.
Why was he given this contract?
Who sanctioned it?
Great servant bla dee blah, but where was the thinking wasting valuable wages on a 35 yr old player?
I was totally baffled at the time, even more so now
Kyle Naughton on 08:08 - Jul 23 with 553 viewssw02sea

As pointed out previously, SCFC have made him a multimillionaire, and it suited both parties.
Are we now his personal pension planners as well?
Kyle Naughton on 09:06 - Jul 23 with 519 viewsonehunglow

Kyle Naughton on 08:08 - Jul 23 by sw02sea

As pointed out previously, SCFC have made him a multimillionaire, and it suited both parties.
Are we now his personal pension planners as well?

Seems we are
Kyle has made a great living out of our club.
Apparently we ve given him 2 extra contracts as he is a great trainer and influence .
That alone blows the mind .

You criticise,you “ hate,you re not a real fan ,you get schtick

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kyle Naughton on 09:22 - Jul 23 with 511 viewsjack247

Kyle Naughton on 09:06 - Jul 23 by onehunglow

Seems we are
Kyle has made a great living out of our club.
Apparently we ve given him 2 extra contracts as he is a great trainer and influence .
That alone blows the mind .

You criticise,you “ hate,you re not a real fan ,you get schtick

That’s in your head.

People are saying why they think he’s been an asset to us over the years or why they think an extra season is justified.

I’m not sure how you’re interpreting that as ‘you’re not a real fan because you’ve never rated Kyle Naughton’?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and equally, people are entitled to tell you why they think yours is wrong.
Kyle Naughton on 09:37 - Jul 23 with 498 viewsonehunglow

Kyle Naughton on 09:22 - Jul 23 by jack247

That’s in your head.

People are saying why they think he’s been an asset to us over the years or why they think an extra season is justified.

I’m not sure how you’re interpreting that as ‘you’re not a real fan because you’ve never rated Kyle Naughton’?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and equally, people are entitled to tell you why they think yours is wrong.

My head.?
I wouldn’t go there matey.
It’s an impasse really .
I don’t love Kyle as some do. That is @ll it is about .
Look around and you will find I’m not alone,so many more seem to have unsound minds just because we have different views.

A time to cast away stones

Kyle Naughton on 09:38 - Jul 23 with 496 viewsDr_Winston

Playing several hundred games in the top two divisions of English football makes him "limited" according to Perchy, so you can easily work out the mentality that you're dealing with here.

Perchy seems to need something to hate in order to feel better about himself. It doesn't matter whether his target is Wales, Swansea, SCFC or just one of his usual target players, as long as he can pour his bile out he's happy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kyle Naughton on 09:40 - Jul 23 with 495 viewsonehunglow

Early start then

Kyle Naughton on 09:46 - Jul 23 with 488 viewsjack247

Kyle Naughton on 09:37 - Jul 23 by onehunglow

My head.?
I wouldn’t go there matey.
It’s an impasse really .
I don’t love Kyle as some do. That is @ll it is about .
Look around and you will find I’m not alone,so many more seem to have unsound minds just because we have different views.

A time to cast away stones

Let me rephrase

No one has told you you’re not a real fan because you don’t rate Kyle Naughton. You’ve made that up.

Lots of people don’t rate him. Personally, I think he’s been brilliant for us, but needs to be phased out now.
Kyle Naughton on 09:55 - Jul 23 with 482 viewsonehunglow

Kyle Naughton on 09:46 - Jul 23 by jack247

Let me rephrase

No one has told you you’re not a real fan because you don’t rate Kyle Naughton. You’ve made that up.

Lots of people don’t rate him. Personally, I think he’s been brilliant for us, but needs to be phased out now.

Allow me.
Your first statement is wrong. Evidence is right here .I’ve made nothing up . I didn’t do any hard miles though
Would you not agree the clear love show for this plate is rather missplaced.

I can go back 65 forking years and can recall countless players who were far better who were treated like garbage compared with Kyle. It’s what gets me going . Many players considered themselves lucky if they ended up with a sweet shop and tobacconist .

Thanks but that s me done on this one so enjoy your day . We re off to mooch around the Golf course

Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Naughton on 10:00 - Jul 23 with 471 viewsjack247

Kyle Naughton on 09:55 - Jul 23 by onehunglow

Allow me.
Your first statement is wrong. Evidence is right here .I’ve made nothing up . I didn’t do any hard miles though
Would you not agree the clear love show for this plate is rather missplaced.

I can go back 65 forking years and can recall countless players who were far better who were treated like garbage compared with Kyle. It’s what gets me going . Many players considered themselves lucky if they ended up with a sweet shop and tobacconist .

Thanks but that s me done on this one so enjoy your day . We re off to mooch around the Golf course

If you can show me someone saying you’re not a real fan because you don’t rate Kyle Naughton, I’ll agree with you 100%. You’re entitled to your opinion as much as I don’t agree with it.

If you can’t, you’ve made it up.

Comparing this generation of players financially to those from decades ago is more than a bit silly.
Kyle Naughton on 10:16 - Jul 23 with 454 viewsBryanSwan

Kyle Naughton on 23:42 - Jul 22 by ReslovenSwan1

He may have accepted modest terms. He has become a multimillionaire at Swansea on £35k a week in the PL days. Settled in the area with a nice set up. He can be back up and allows Lissah and Brandon to go on loan. Routledge did the same making appearances now and again as required.

Naughton would also be a good example of a class player from the big English urban centres settling in Swansea. Quit few of the academy boys have done the same. He will have empathy with them and can help

Having an old head with the amount of experience he has is massive for the young players and management. As with Routledge, Dyer and Leon all did in their final seasons. Having him and Allen around the squad is a massive benefit.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Kyle Naughton on 10:16 - Jul 23 with 453 viewsonehunglow

Kyle Naughton on 10:00 - Jul 23 by jack247

If you can show me someone saying you’re not a real fan because you don’t rate Kyle Naughton, I’ll agree with you 100%. You’re entitled to your opinion as much as I don’t agree with it.

If you can’t, you’ve made it up.

Comparing this generation of players financially to those from decades ago is more than a bit silly.

Just about ready to go out but let me say it was not a comparison .
It is an observation and is fact and silly it ain’t .

Enjoy your day

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024