Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham in for Downes? 15:29 - Jul 6 with 8004 viewsWhiterockin

https://theathletic.com/news/west-ham-swansea-city-flynn-downes-transfer/uV2X0sn
West Ham in for Downes? on 21:36 - Jul 7 with 1786 viewspencoedjack

West Ham in for Downes? on 20:54 - Jul 7 by jasper_T

Better to live in ignorance, eh?

No ignorance fella.

One day one of your scouting missions with the under 21s will come through.

I won’t hold my breath.
West Ham in for Downes? on 21:46 - Jul 7 with 1736 viewsonehunglow

Any offers for Naughton,Grimes?
They dont eem to attract much serious interest from other clubs
Downes ,from his first appearance,looked class and one we could ,indeed should have built our future around. Sadly, our owners are such that we cannot afford to turn down profit.

Ive little doubt in my own mind Flynn will be overjoyed to leave if only to develop his strength which is not as a defender.

Joe replacing Grimes would be ideal

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

West Ham in for Downes? on 23:12 - Jul 7 with 1685 viewsjruss

Downes started 4 games as a defender. Out of 39.
West Ham in for Downes? on 23:34 - Jul 7 with 1666 viewsDJack

West Ham in for Downes? on 22:32 - Jul 6 by Brynmill_Jack

I’d be astonished if that were the case. Just watching his goals reel for last season tells me he’s no one off. If he stays the whole season and doesn’t get injured he’ll hit over 20 again , possibly 30.

It never ceases to amaze me how some can’t see that he’s no ordinary goal scorer - hopefully with Allen and the new winger we can give him quicker ball through the middle and some tasty crosses to get his head to.

Can’t wait to see him play again.

Good post, Brynnie. So you can do them.😉😁.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

West Ham in for Downes? on 23:38 - Jul 7 with 1658 viewsKeithHaynes

West Ham in for Downes? on 21:46 - Jul 7 by onehunglow

Any offers for Naughton,Grimes?
They dont eem to attract much serious interest from other clubs
Downes ,from his first appearance,looked class and one we could ,indeed should have built our future around. Sadly, our owners are such that we cannot afford to turn down profit.

Ive little doubt in my own mind Flynn will be overjoyed to leave if only to develop his strength which is not as a defender.

Joe replacing Grimes would be ideal

Grimes is the first name on the team sheet for RM.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

West Ham in for Downes? on 06:47 - Jul 8 with 1551 viewsDr_Winston

Perchy's ability to slide some dimwitted backhander to Naughton in an unrelated thread is beginning to rival Resolven with the Trust.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

West Ham in for Downes? on 09:21 - Jul 8 with 1465 viewsonehunglow

West Ham in for Downes? on 23:38 - Jul 7 by KeithHaynes

Grimes is the first name on the team sheet for RM.

And I have highlighted this.
He is seen as outstanding,undroppable,not even one to be subbed no matter how poor he plays.

No offers for Grimes

Big offer for Downes ,after just one season. I d say that says a lot.

West Ham in for Downes? on 11:41 - Jul 8 with 1415 viewsSTID2017

I was thinking that but didn't want to tempt fate ...

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

West Ham in for Downes? on 13:06 - Jul 8 with 1374 viewsWhiterockin

West Ham in for Downes? on 11:41 - Jul 8 by STID2017

I was thinking that but didn't want to tempt fate ...

Shhhhh
West Ham in for Downes? on 14:06 - Jul 8 with 1340 viewsBrynmill_Jack

West Ham in for Downes? on 00:51 - Jul 7 by STID2017

... Is the correct answer.
Far more class than McBurnie who went for £20 million.
I too think he will bang in more goals this season

McBurnie nowhere near in the same bracket as Piroe. Chalk and cheese innit

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

West Ham in for Downes? on 14:51 - Jul 8 with 1323 viewsSTID2017

West Ham in for Downes? on 14:06 - Jul 8 by Brynmill_Jack

McBurnie nowhere near in the same bracket as Piroe. Chalk and cheese innit

In what respect ?
For me I would prefer Piroe any day.
If both were still with us and both went up for sale, IMHO Piroe would command a much higher fee

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

West Ham in for Downes? on 16:54 - Jul 8 with 1279 viewsBrynmill_Jack

West Ham in for Downes? on 14:51 - Jul 8 by STID2017

In what respect ?
For me I would prefer Piroe any day.
If both were still with us and both went up for sale, IMHO Piroe would command a much higher fee

I don’t think he’s anywhere near as good a finisher as Piroe. He was great for us Ollie but they are different types of players, Piroe being much more technical imho

West Ham in for Downes? on 23:20 - Jul 11 with 1133 viewsAndyCole

What an utter monstrosity you are.

No content, ever. No substance and certainly no style - always. Instead you try and play a silly game online, in your head.

An utter flop, in so many ways. A Joker, in so many ways :- .............

Some of us remember you blubbing, crying online about your 'social inadequacies'. I shan't repeat them out of respect for those that have similar issues. However, you spewed your guts online and showed us all your vulnerabilities ( I could totally lay into you right now and recount that whole chapter, but I shan't, out of respect for this site. Lucky you, for now).

And despite your inadequacies you have the stupidity to type what you typed. And think you got away with it, on here. This site which abhors such behaviour.........

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

West Ham in for Downes? on 02:01 - Jul 12 with 1118 viewsDJack

West Ham in for Downes? on 23:20 - Jul 11 by AndyCole

What an utter monstrosity you are.

No content, ever. No substance and certainly no style - always. Instead you try and play a silly game online, in your head.

An utter flop, in so many ways. A Joker, in so many ways :- .............

Some of us remember you blubbing, crying online about your 'social inadequacies'. I shan't repeat them out of respect for those that have similar issues. However, you spewed your guts online and showed us all your vulnerabilities ( I could totally lay into you right now and recount that whole chapter, but I shan't, out of respect for this site. Lucky you, for now).

And despite your inadequacies you have the stupidity to type what you typed. And think you got away with it, on here. This site which abhors such behaviour.........

The context is obvious except to those such as yourself. The Context is the thread... and relates to your hounding of other posters as you promoted Grimes as far superior to Downes.

As for " Some of us remember you blubbing, crying online about your 'social inadequacies'. I shan't repeat them out of respect for those that have similar issues. However, you spewed your guts online and showed us all your vulnerabilities"

DEMONSTRATE "blubbing, crying online about your 'social inadequacies'. However, you spewed your guts online and showed us all your vulnerabilities" OR APOLOGISE PUBLICLY

I've happily explained on this board that I'm not perfect but your arsedrivel above is far from reality so once again...

DEMONSTRATE "blubbing, crying online about your 'social inadequacies'. However, you spewed your guts online and showed us all your vulnerabilities" OR APOLOGISE PUBLICLY

Whilst I'm at it you've made other claims against me in the past and I've at least asked twice "What condition do you say I suffer from & what tablets am I taking regularly?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

West Ham in for Downes? on 07:49 - Jul 12 with 1082 viewsBrynmill_Jack

West Ham in for Downes? on 02:01 - Jul 12 by DJack

The context is obvious except to those such as yourself. The Context is the thread... and relates to your hounding of other posters as you promoted Grimes as far superior to Downes.

As for " Some of us remember you blubbing, crying online about your 'social inadequacies'. I shan't repeat them out of respect for those that have similar issues. However, you spewed your guts online and showed us all your vulnerabilities"

I've happily explained on this board that I'm not perfect but your arsedrivel above is far from reality so once again...

Whilst I'm at it you've made other claims against me in the past and I've at least asked twice "What condition do you say I suffer from & what tablets am I taking regularly?

He’s upset because the transfer market disproved both his assessment of Downes AND Grimes.
For someone with mental fragility that’s going to be tough to take.

West Ham in for Downes? on 08:53 - Jul 12 with 1044 viewsonehunglow

He's back now

West Ham in for Downes? on 21:13 - Jul 24 with 894 viewsDJack

So no apology and no "proofs" from AC. What an utter coward.

So Keith what do you intend to do after his nasty, unsubstantiated, assertions?

West Ham in for Downes? on 21:18 - Jul 24 with 872 viewspencoedjack

West Ham in for Downes? on 21:13 - Jul 24 by DJack

Bloke is a complete & utter tool, site would be far better off without him & his anti Swansea posts.
West Ham in for Downes? on 21:23 - Jul 24 with 859 viewsDr_Parnassus

This personal abuse really needs to stop.

If you disagree with what he says then rationalise your position. The moment you cannot rationalise your position against the points made is when you should start thinking about agreeing.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

West Ham in for Downes? on 21:29 - Jul 24 with 857 viewsmagicdaps10

West Ham in for Downes? on 21:18 - Jul 24 by pencoedjack

Bloke is a complete & utter tool, site would be far better off without him & his anti Swansea posts.

Should read his post in the predictions post!

The guy has lost it, undefendable.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

West Ham in for Downes? on 21:33 - Jul 24 with 838 viewsDr_Parnassus

West Ham in for Downes? on 21:29 - Jul 24 by magicdaps10

Should read his post in the predictions post!

The guy has lost it, undefendable.

Looks very similar to some of yours yesterday.

Is that not standard fare then? Or just allowed by you?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

West Ham in for Downes? on 21:35 - Jul 24 with 836 viewsAndyCole

West Ham in for Downes? on 21:13 - Jul 24 by DJack

Word of friendly advice - just Heck Off, you utter calamitous Joker.

You offer nothing, esp on the Football board. A proper nobody, with no opinion on all matters Swans. An interloper, in so many ways.

And with your issues (which you chose to shared oh so publicly here and next door) - football fans forums can't possibly be the right place for you right now, most especially when you you clearly know nothing abut football.

Stick to Mumsnet or PS, far safer, in so many ways.

Top tip - don't come on forums attacking others, with all of your deep lying issues.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

West Ham in for Downes? on 21:40 - Jul 24 with 832 viewsDJack

West Ham in for Downes? on 21:35 - Jul 24 by AndyCole

You offer nothing, esp on the Football board. A proper nobody, with no opinion on all matters Swans. An interloper, in so many ways.

And with your issues (which you chose to shared oh so publicly here and next door) - football fans forums can't possibly be the right place for you right now, most especially when you you clearly know nothing abut football.

Top tip - don't come on forums attacking others, with all of your deep lying issues.

So you've still got nothing but your unsubstantiated assertions.

Glad that weve sorted that, once again, you've got nothing.

West Ham in for Downes? on 21:51 - Jul 24 with 802 viewsTreforys_Jack

Look forward to see Downes blossoming in the PL , wonder if he has Welsh heritage or ancestry
West Ham in for Downes? on 12:25 - Jul 25 with 687 viewsDJack

West Ham in for Downes? on 21:35 - Jul 24 by AndyCole

So Andy are you still triggered or have you calmed down?

You can tell me what my "deep lying issues are" and maybe what tablets I'm supposed to be taking in a PM...or you could "man up" and apologise on this board.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024