Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy gone 15:33 - Oct 23 with 3829 viewsThornburyswan

Not too much of a surprise!
McCarthy gone on 08:32 - Oct 24 with 935 viewsswancity

McCarthy gone on 20:47 - Oct 23 by bennytheblue

Reckon we will need a few loans, but we do have decent under 23’s coming through. I’ll be happy if we try and play decent football even if it results in going down.

That’s right up there as the daftest remark I’ve ever read on Planetswans

Even onehunglow hasn’t managed that (yet)

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

McCarthy gone on 09:17 - Oct 24 with 891 viewsonehunglow

McCarthy gone on 08:32 - Oct 24 by swancity

Bye swancity

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

McCarthy gone on 16:39 - Oct 24 with 847 viewsKeithHaynes

McCarthy gone on 08:32 - Oct 24 by swancity

This is Swansea Independent 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

McCarthy gone on 18:09 - Oct 24 with 817 viewsjasper_T

McCarthy gone on 08:32 - Oct 24 by bennytheblue

That depends penc, probably on how long one has been going and if you agree with the current regime. No one wanted mick last year, another short term fix with no legs the fans said, look what happened. He might be rich but let’s face it even king huw can run a club and pick a better manager than Tan. Maybe our CEO is the main issue here. Let’s face it, it’s not like you lot love the yanks is it? Quiet at the moment but that can all change very quick. I can’t even recall the last time I went to a game, I don’t like modern football, the money, the big six bla bla, no atmosphere, the way the players are now.
I’d take bellers style anyway, old school, no namby pamby shit but half the young entitled snowflakes couldn’t handle it could they, they go running to mummy or their agent to get him sacked for being mean. Do me a favour….
[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 8:33]

Some of those "snowflakes" are our future stars as a result of the behaviour in your academy.
McCarthy gone on 18:38 - Oct 24 with 804 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

McCarthy gone on 21:24 - Oct 23 by bennytheblue

Nah, it’s bollocks, so what? Tan can’t run a football club, he just throws money in all the wrong places, hires bad CEO, bad managers most never work again). We need to reboot. Football as we all knew it has gone anyway. If reading are docked points and Tan finally hires the right people we might just stay up anyway, billionaire my arsehole

How does relegation to League 1 "reboot" you? You'll still have the same people in charge making the key decisions, albeit in a lower league, with fewer financial resources and a less attractive pool of candidates to choose from.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

McCarthy gone on 22:13 - Oct 24 with 729 viewsBillyChong

McCarthy gone on 08:32 - Oct 24 by bennytheblue

That depends penc, probably on how long one has been going and if you agree with the current regime. No one wanted mick last year, another short term fix with no legs the fans said, look what happened. He might be rich but let’s face it even king huw can run a club and pick a better manager than Tan. Maybe our CEO is the main issue here. Let’s face it, it’s not like you lot love the yanks is it? Quiet at the moment but that can all change very quick. I can’t even recall the last time I went to a game, I don’t like modern football, the money, the big six bla bla, no atmosphere, the way the players are now.
I’d take bellers style anyway, old school, no namby pamby shit but half the young entitled snowflakes couldn’t handle it could they, they go running to mummy or their agent to get him sacked for being mean. Do me a favour….
[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 8:33]

The atmosphere was bouncing here last Sunday. “Bellers” would be a typical “we need Pashun” style appointment. Give him 6 months and you’d have Paul whatshisname from Wales Online quickly praising him to hammering him.
McCarthy gone on 11:30 - Oct 25 with 662 viewsbennytheblue

McCarthy gone on 22:13 - Oct 24 by BillyChong

The atmosphere was bouncing here last Sunday. “Bellers” would be a typical “we need Pashun” style appointment. Give him 6 months and you’d have Paul whatshisname from Wales Online quickly praising him to hammering him.

I’m not so sure….I think Tan has had enough of his complete failures here. He’s not up to it as he always wants to much control and a say in things he knows nothing about, like the playing style apparently is all his idea so he gets managers to suit. Bells did say he could never work for Tan for this reason.
Anyway, I hear all senior players are going to be released this summer, no money to spend so we will be relying on our youth coming through. Whether we have enough to survive in this league who knows? I doubt it so league 1 it is. Newport county…..we’re coming for you.
McCarthy gone on 12:14 - Oct 25 with 638 viewsKeithHaynes

McCarthy gone on 11:30 - Oct 25 by bennytheblue

I’m not so sure….I think Tan has had enough of his complete failures here. He’s not up to it as he always wants to much control and a say in things he knows nothing about, like the playing style apparently is all his idea so he gets managers to suit. Bells did say he could never work for Tan for this reason.
Anyway, I hear all senior players are going to be released this summer, no money to spend so we will be relying on our youth coming through. Whether we have enough to survive in this league who knows? I doubt it so league 1 it is. Newport county…..we’re coming for you.

It’s the worst case scenario, but not the end of the world.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024