Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flu Jabs 14:13 - Aug 20 with 1843 viewsonehunglow

We're seeing surgeries sending out invitations to have the Flu jab.
Are the anti vaxers against this jab too.?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Flu Jabs on 19:11 - Aug 21 with 589 viewsProfessor

Flu Jabs on 16:01 - Aug 21 by controversial_jack

50% is poor as far as i'm concerned. Ok if you are the one that is protected, but not for the other, Not a lot of comfort for those over 80 or even older.The vaccine has been good, but adequate at best and not as good as we were told it would be

Well it was certainly oversold by the government, but for first generation vaccines to a novel pathogen these are exceptional. I would hope we see new generation vaccines with higher efficacy in time. We still use vaccines like BCG for TB which have efficacy of less than 30% in large parts of the world
Flu Jabs on 20:47 - Aug 21 with 554 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Flu Jabs on 19:11 - Aug 21 by Professor

Well it was certainly oversold by the government, but for first generation vaccines to a novel pathogen these are exceptional. I would hope we see new generation vaccines with higher efficacy in time. We still use vaccines like BCG for TB which have efficacy of less than 30% in large parts of the world

Let me correct that first statement for you.
"Well it was certainly oversold to the government by the Vaccine Manufacturers."
There that is better.
Flu Jabs on 21:32 - Aug 21 with 539 viewsonehunglow

Let us cut the crap eh
It's like this

We had a virus starting in China that killed and has killed hundreds of thousands world wide.

In fact stop it right there.

Is that a lie or not?

Flu Jabs on 21:33 - Aug 21 with 538 viewscontroversial_jack

Flu Jabs on 20:47 - Aug 21 by A_Fans_Dad

Let me correct that first statement for you.
"Well it was certainly oversold to the government by the Vaccine Manufacturers."
There that is better.

Manufacturers will claim anything, it's up to the govt and scientists to determine if they are genuine or not
Flu Jabs on 21:52 - Aug 21 with 527 viewsonehunglow

Flu Jabs on 21:33 - Aug 21 by controversial_jack

Manufacturers will claim anything, it's up to the govt and scientists to determine if they are genuine or not

So it's about manufactures then.
Tell me ,who will be the right manufacturers and will you give u the OK if you see them as right.

On other hand,I read covid isnt that bad so we dont need a virus. That right?

Flu Jabs on 22:44 - Aug 21 with 519 viewsJack123

I had a text from my chemist a week or so back regarding flu jab, does make you think it's a bit of a struggle to get hold of the doctor or any kind of nhs treatment, but when it comes to flu/covid vaxxes, it's like roll up, roll up, come and get your vax.

The other week I was doing an ask my gp request for a minor ailment, just cream needed, and was told to go to the chemist for him/her to ascertain my illness, and when you look at the list of ailments this covers it's massive, to me it's like they are using the local chemist to triage you before seeing the doctor.

https://sbuhb.nhs.wales/news/swansea-bay-health-news/common-ailments-scheme-offe

Apparently this to take pressure off the gp's,well I must say I have visited 2 surgerys quite regular since covid outbreak, and they are empty!! Pressure off gps my arse..
[Post edited 21 Aug 2021 22:49]

libera nos a malo

Flu Jabs on 10:22 - Aug 22 with 469 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Flu Jabs on 21:33 - Aug 21 by controversial_jack

You are correct of course, but those Scientists that said they were not genuine were censored, the government just repeated the data in the limited studies that had been done.
There couldn't be any data about how long the Vaccines would remain effective because as I have been saying all along, no long term trials were conducted.
The people that have had the vaccine are part of the long term trials.
Flu Jabs on 10:24 - Aug 22 with 468 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Flu Jabs on 21:32 - Aug 21 by onehunglow

Let us cut the crap eh
It's like this

We had a virus starting in China that killed and has killed hundreds of thousands world wide.

Is that a lie or not?

Everything you have said is true.
Login to get fewer ads

Flu Jabs on 13:04 - Aug 22 with 444 viewsRonaldStump

Flu Jabs on 13:25 - Aug 21 by Professor

It gives the most vulnerable a lot of protection. It will give younger people more,
as immune function Already starts to decline at 30+. It’s six times the level of protection over not being vaccinated . The bar is 50% protection for a vaccine to be considered effective against disease. It’s well over that. No vaccine is completely protective

Can you give me the stats for long term efficacy? Or is that just a stab in the dark?

(He She Him)

Flu Jabs on 13:09 - Aug 22 with 441 viewsRonaldStump

Flu Jabs on 21:32 - Aug 21 by onehunglow

Let us cut the crap eh
It's like this

Is that a lie or not?

And that is exactly why debate is needed. lets get the truth and not the media propaganda that only have money interests to protect.

2 simple questions.
Do you trust the government?
Do you trust Big pharma?

A simple yes or no will do

(He She Him)

Flu Jabs on 13:28 - Aug 22 with 439 viewsonehunglow

Flu Jabs on 13:09 - Aug 22 by RonaldStump

And that is exactly why debate is needed. lets get the truth and not the media propaganda that only have money interests to protect.

2 simple questions.
Do you trust the government?
Do you trust Big pharma?

A simple yes or no will do

Answer me this.
What is the alternative to vaccination?

Are you anti ANY vaccination?

Flu Jabs on 13:42 - Aug 22 with 426 viewsRonaldStump

Flu Jabs on 13:28 - Aug 22 by onehunglow

Answer me this.

Doesn't really need to be an alternative. Although there are numerous medications recently banned in countries that possibly could be used - been debated on here many times.
For me people should have the choice YES or NO.
Regardless of that choice there should be no discrimination.
If you're older or someone that could be seriously affected if you caught it then take the jab if you so wish.
Everybody else can then get on with their lives and live as close to a free world as we previously did.
If people choose not to get jab and unfortunately die of covid then that is their choice, if people get the jab and unfortunately die or suffer a severe reaction it is their choice.

Then we can as one concentrate on dealing with the real evil in this world and hopefully live a very pleasant enjoyable life for the short time that we are here. leaving a legacy for the kids of the world to be proud of and not the vile evil place we currently inhabit.

(He She Him)

Flu Jabs on 14:31 - Aug 22 with 413 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Flu Jabs on 13:28 - Aug 22 by onehunglow

Answer me this.

Do you ever actually answer the questions put to you?
Flu Jabs on 14:47 - Aug 22 with 407 viewsProfessor

Flu Jabs on 13:04 - Aug 22 by RonaldStump

Can you give me the stats for long term efficacy? Or is that just a stab in the dark?

For what?

Hundreds of vaccines available for humans, livestock and companion animals. Many different vaccine types, different schedules and variation with age. Too young and less effective as immune system not fully developed (and interference from maternal immunity) and too old the immune system is less effective. Efficacy and length of protection varies accordingly.

If you are pet owner your dog or cat gets an annual booster, although the vaccines are effective for 18-24 months, Yellow Fever vaccines for humans usually give lifelong protection (though have a high degree of adverse effects for many). Hepatitis B gives long-term immunity but needs multiple (3-5) doses to reach efficacy.

Generally live vaccines give longer-lasting immunity and a better level of T cell protection, inactivated and subunit vaccines give good antibody, but are generally have a shorter duration of immunity.

You would have to look it up for each vaccine and the age given-I'm not PubMed so you can look yourself.
Flu Jabs on 14:55 - Aug 22 with 403 viewsonehunglow

Flu Jabs on 14:31 - Aug 22 by A_Fans_Dad

Why?

Flu Jabs on 15:49 - Aug 22 with 392 viewsRonaldStump

Flu Jabs on 14:47 - Aug 22 by Professor

For what?

Hundreds of vaccines available for humans, livestock and companion animals. Many different vaccine types, different schedules and variation with age. Too young and less effective as immune system not fully developed (and interference from maternal immunity) and too old the immune system is less effective. Efficacy and length of protection varies accordingly.

If you are pet owner your dog or cat gets an annual booster, although the vaccines are effective for 18-24 months, Yellow Fever vaccines for humans usually give lifelong protection (though have a high degree of adverse effects for many). Hepatitis B gives long-term immunity but needs multiple (3-5) doses to reach efficacy.

Generally live vaccines give longer-lasting immunity and a better level of T cell protection, inactivated and subunit vaccines give good antibody, but are generally have a shorter duration of immunity.

You would have to look it up for each vaccine and the age given-I'm not PubMed so you can look yourself.

I'll take that as a no then

(He She Him)

Flu Jabs on 15:50 - Aug 22 with 391 viewsRonaldStump

Flu Jabs on 14:55 - Aug 22 by onehunglow

Why?

It's courteous

(He She Him)

Flu Jabs on 17:26 - Aug 22 with 370 viewsProfessor

Flu Jabs on 13:42 - Aug 22 by RonaldStump

Doesn't really need to be an alternative. Although there are numerous medications recently banned in countries that possibly could be used - been debated on here many times.
For me people should have the choice YES or NO.
Regardless of that choice there should be no discrimination.
If you're older or someone that could be seriously affected if you caught it then take the jab if you so wish.
Everybody else can then get on with their lives and live as close to a free world as we previously did.
If people choose not to get jab and unfortunately die of covid then that is their choice, if people get the jab and unfortunately die or suffer a severe reaction it is their choice.

Then we can as one concentrate on dealing with the real evil in this world and hopefully live a very pleasant enjoyable life for the short time that we are here. leaving a legacy for the kids of the world to be proud of and not the vile evil place we currently inhabit.

No medication is banned. Anything can be used off licence at the physician's discretion and risk.
Flu Jabs on 17:49 - Aug 22 with 361 viewsonehunglow

Flu Jabs on 14:31 - Aug 22 by A_Fans_Dad

You imply have never cautioned me prior.

Now then

Answer these

Is Covid not really that bad

Is the vax useless

What is the alternative to the vax

Do we simply let the old farkers die off like they should and simply look after the young people.?

Flu Jabs on 18:21 - Aug 22 with 349 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Flu Jabs on 17:26 - Aug 22 by Professor

No medication is banned. Anything can be used off licence at the physician's discretion and risk.

Yes and it is in many other countries to very good effect.
But you just call them liars.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024