Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brewster 15:12 - Dec 29 with 39421 views34dfgdf54

Done deal apparently....
Brewster on 07:37 - Jan 6 with 2811 viewsTimTtam

In the end it sounds like it came down to what Klopp and Liverpool wanted - regular game time. Leeds couldn't offer that. We can.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Brewster on 09:22 - Jan 6 with 2627 viewsblackpooljack

Brewster on 07:37 - Jan 6 by TimTtam

In the end it sounds like it came down to what Klopp and Liverpool wanted - regular game time. Leeds couldn't offer that. We can.

Well if it looks like VDH could be out for a few games Cooper the Clown will have him playing at CB. Par for the course see. If i was Klopp i'd have a read of this forum and would send him somewhere he'd be likely to learn something. The chances are if he does play decent before the end of Jan the CLUELESS yanks will probably try and sell him.
Brewster on 09:59 - Jan 6 with 2508 viewsBadlands

I know very little about Brewster and have only seen him play a few minutes but, if he comes, is a gamble ... is he going to be better than Borja? Is he going to fit into the team quicker than Surridge?
So far Cooper's youth transfers have hardly set the world alight. Woodman is OK, Surridge meeh!, Kalaulu - not shown up yet, Wlmot is OK in places, Bidwell is being dropped for a right back and Peterson seems to be broken.
TBH I'd rather see Cullen given opportunities.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Brewster on 10:44 - Jan 6 with 2410 viewsjack247

Fair play, I didn’t think this would happen, so credit where it’s due. With Surridge going it probably just about trumps central midfield as our biggest priority.

Don’t know much about him, but if he’s highly rated my Klopp, he’s probably mobile and capable of intelligent runs. Celina has been crying out for a player like that all season.
Brewster on 11:20 - Jan 6 with 2308 viewsThornburyswan

Brewster on 09:59 - Jan 6 by Badlands

I know very little about Brewster and have only seen him play a few minutes but, if he comes, is a gamble ... is he going to be better than Borja? Is he going to fit into the team quicker than Surridge?
So far Cooper's youth transfers have hardly set the world alight. Woodman is OK, Surridge meeh!, Kalaulu - not shown up yet, Wlmot is OK in places, Bidwell is being dropped for a right back and Peterson seems to be broken.
TBH I'd rather see Cullen given opportunities.

Agree but working on the hopeful assumption that Cooper knows him well from the U17/19s with England & hence the attraction for both club & player.
Brewster on 11:22 - Jan 6 with 2295 viewsjasper_T

Brewster on 11:20 - Jan 6 by Thornburyswan

Agree but working on the hopeful assumption that Cooper knows him well from the U17/19s with England & hence the attraction for both club & player.

He knew Peterson well.
Brewster on 12:22 - Jan 6 with 2141 viewsblackpooljack

Brewster on 09:22 - Jan 6 by blackpooljack

Well if it looks like VDH could be out for a few games Cooper the Clown will have him playing at CB. Par for the course see. If i was Klopp i'd have a read of this forum and would send him somewhere he'd be likely to learn something. The chances are if he does play decent before the end of Jan the CLUELESS yanks will probably try and sell him.

Which part of that statement deserves 1 down arrow let alone 3 ?
Brewster on 12:28 - Jan 6 with 2117 viewsNWSwans

When you elude to him being sold do you mean Brewster?
Login to get fewer ads

Brewster on 12:47 - Jan 6 with 2025 viewspencoedjack

Be a nice start for him to score the winner Sunday.
Brewster on 13:09 - Jan 6 with 1933 viewsNotLoyal

Brewster on 11:22 - Jan 6 by jasper_T

He knew Peterson well.

But not Lloyd George.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Brewster on 13:12 - Jan 6 with 1919 viewsblackpooljack

Brewster on 12:28 - Jan 6 by NWSwans

When you elude to him being sold do you mean Brewster?

Yes cos the yanks probably think you can sell a player you are currently loaning.
Brewster on 14:17 - Jan 6 with 1773 viewsthornabyswan

Brewster on 13:12 - Jan 6 by blackpooljack

Yes cos the yanks probably think you can sell a player you are currently loaning.

Deal now stalling according to the independent over clauses for goal bonuses.

Leeds and Bristol City ready to pounce.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Brewster on 14:21 - Jan 6 with 1755 viewsDarran

How can a done deal stall?
It clearly wasn’t done if it’s stalling.

Tell you what mind the state on some of our fans sucking off some though ‘irk’ journos in Twitter is pitiful.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Brewster on 14:31 - Jan 6 with 1715 viewsjack247

Brewster on 14:21 - Jan 6 by Darran

Tell you what mind the state on some of our fans sucking off some though ‘irk’ journos in Twitter is pitiful.

Only prepared to pay goal bonuses backdated if we go up according to the Independent.

If there’s serious quibbling over that, both clubs and the player need to have a good look at themselves.

We’re desperate for a striker. We’re saving whatever we were paying Surridge.
His goal bonuses are probably negligible to Liverpool.
From their point of view and his, he’s obviously better off going somewhere he’s almost guaranteed to play. He’s going to be a very rich man regardless of half a seasons goal bonuses.

If that’s genuinely all it is, I’m sure it will get sorted.
Brewster on 14:33 - Jan 6 with 1701 viewsDarran

Brewster on 14:31 - Jan 6 by jack247

Only prepared to pay goal bonuses backdated if we go up according to the Independent.

If there’s serious quibbling over that, both clubs and the player need to have a good look at themselves.

From their point of view and his, he’s obviously better off going somewhere he’s almost guaranteed to play. He’s going to be a very rich man regardless of half a seasons goal bonuses.

Indeed. Let’s hope it gets sorted.

Brewster on 14:38 - Jan 6 with 1672 viewsDarran

lol

Brewster on 14:40 - Jan 6 with 1648 viewsthornabyswan

Brewster on 14:31 - Jan 6 by jack247

Reading between the lines he would prefer Leeds.
But not guaranteed starts there.

How can we afford bonusses though we only sold James Mcburnie and Ayew for 40 million quid.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Brewster on 14:40 - Jan 6 with 1649 views34dfgdf54

Brewster on 14:38 - Jan 6 by Darran

lol

Doesn't surprise me at all to be honest.
Brewster on 14:41 - Jan 6 with 1641 viewsmonmouth

Brewster on 14:33 - Jan 6 by Darran

Indeed. Let’s hope it gets sorted.

If it all gets sorted will it be a done deal?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Brewster on 14:45 - Jan 6 with 1612 viewsDarran

You’d be better off asking Risca he probably follows all the itk’s on Twitter.

Brewster on 14:46 - Jan 6 with 1607 viewsjack247

Brewster on 14:40 - Jan 6 by thornabyswan

Reading between the lines he would prefer Leeds.
But not guaranteed starts there.

How can we afford bonusses though we only sold James Mcburnie and Ayew for 40 million quid.

I heard that too. I think it’s a bit odd that a player in his position would prefer a club where he is less likely to play. Yeah he’d have to move here for a few months and our football isn’t as good, but surely it should be all about getting time on the pitch.

I can see why Liverpool are pissed off if they didn’t ask for a loan fee though!
Brewster on 14:47 - Jan 6 with 1603 viewsNotLoyal

Looking for freebies again, if it affects this then they need to feel the consequences in the stadium.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Brewster on 14:48 - Jan 6 with 1593 views34dfgdf54

Brewster on 14:45 - Jan 6 by Darran

You’d be better off asking Risca he probably follows all the itk’s on Twitter.

I only have two in my circle of trust and that's Super Alan Nixon and our Stuart James.
Brewster on 14:49 - Jan 6 with 1582 views34dfgdf54

Brewster on 14:21 - Jan 6 by Darran

What's irk'd you?
[Post edited 6 Jan 2020 14:50]
Brewster on 14:52 - Jan 6 with 1564 viewsBadlands

Big assumption that he's going to play and he's going to score. But he is far more likely to be playing for us than other clubs mentioned so is he going on loan for development or for cash?
A prolific scorer at U17 level but has done little since.
By comparison Surridge had played 60+ senior games before coming to us.
Not sure about this one TBH.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024