Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... 17:46 - Dec 14 with 5354 viewsJackfath

Feeling so meh.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 03:47 - Dec 15 with 1234 viewsWxmJax

Maybe if you hadn't left early you'd have been more upbeat.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 07:24 - Dec 15 with 1189 viewspencoedjack

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 23:24 - Dec 14 by Cooperman

Go and Google the number of league starts that Cabango has made.

Indeed think he looks a very decent player also why the Connor knocking in this thread, thought he’s played well recently offers far more than Naughton (as does Bidwell).

As for the game Boro continually committing niggly fouls stopped any flow to it, which is a compliment as they wanted to stop our passing game.

We won enjoy the weekend.
I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 11:15 - Dec 15 with 1078 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 21:29 - Dec 14 by skettyparkherbert

Stayed till the death but really frustrating to watch.

I think that they made more chances than us when they went down to 9 than we did with the extra 2 players.

How many more times can we pass the ball backwards and sideways?

The final ball into the box from both sides is shite, Cubango frightens me to death, no conviction in whatever he does.

Dhanda off Mckay on, whats the point?

Ayew looking a class apart and if he continues he's gone in January, then its back to Baston, Routs Dyer etc

Groundhog day.

At least we had 3 points

“Dhanda off McKay on - what’s the point “

Mckays’s first involvement was the best pass of the game to Ayew - 2-1.

I suppose that was the point.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 11:17 - Dec 15 with 1065 viewsmonmouth

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 11:15 - Dec 15 by Joe_bradshaw

“Dhanda off McKay on - what’s the point “

Mckays’s first involvement was the best pass of the game to Ayew - 2-1.

I suppose that was the point.

Yes, I thought McKay made a difference. He tried some clever passes. He might be worth a run at 10. Byers isn’t and Celina has regressed beyond belief.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 11:21 - Dec 15 with 1049 viewsladyjack

The players might well have been told not to risk a lead after points had been thrown away at the death in various previous games, I would guess they have been told that.
I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 11:44 - Dec 15 with 1021 viewsNeath_Jack

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 11:21 - Dec 15 by ladyjack

The players might well have been told not to risk a lead after points had been thrown away at the death in various previous games, I would guess they have been told that.

We were playing Boro not Man City, who were also down to 9 men.

The best form of defence is attack, especially with that sort of numerical advantage.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 12:02 - Dec 15 with 993 viewsladyjack

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 11:44 - Dec 15 by Neath_Jack

We were playing Boro not Man City, who were also down to 9 men.

The best form of defence is attack, especially with that sort of numerical advantage.

Yes I know, but I think the reason for their caution was they had been told to be conservative .
I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 14:09 - Dec 15 with 913 viewsDr_Winston

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 11:17 - Dec 15 by monmouth

Yes, I thought McKay made a difference. He tried some clever passes. He might be worth a run at 10. Byers isn’t and Celina has regressed beyond belief.

For a player so largely maligned McKay does have good goal/assist figures. Certainly can't hurt trying him instead of Byers, who's offering jack shit at present.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 15:08 - Dec 15 with 855 viewsTimTtam

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 11:17 - Dec 15 by monmouth

McKay's natural position is no.10, but he hasn't had a chance because last season Celina was playing well. He has quite a lot of skill but is just so inconsistent and adds in carelessness to go with it. He's the kind of player who could be good if he's motivated.

I couldn't watch the game, but from the highlights I saw an incident where he lost the ball carelessly, but then put in a desperate tackle and actually won the ball back. He's been criticised for lack of effort in the past.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think yesterday was McKay's 9th assist for us.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 19:35 - Dec 15 with 772 viewsFireboy2

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 23:24 - Dec 14 by Cooperman

Go and Google the number of league starts that Cabango has made.

Fvcking shocking eh coops.
I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 20:30 - Dec 15 with 735 viewsBadlands

I’ve never left a match having won 3-1... on 21:29 - Dec 14 by skettyparkherbert

Stayed till the death but really frustrating to watch.

I think that they made more chances than us when they went down to 9 than we did with the extra 2 players.

How many more times can we pass the ball backwards and sideways?

The final ball into the box from both sides is shite, Cubango frightens me to death, no conviction in whatever he does.

Dhanda off Mckay on, whats the point?

Ayew looking a class apart and if he continues he's gone in January, then its back to Baston, Routs Dyer etc

Groundhog day.

At least we had 3 points

Seriously!
He marshalled Fletcher pretty much out of the game, got his head on umpteen duels and was loudly organising others at set pieces.

And, get his name right.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024