Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greatest Films Of All Time You Have Never Seen 18:10 - Nov 26 with 12223 viewsswanjackal

I recently logged in to facebook for the first time in several months, and was greeted instantly with an old acquaintance's post of his top 10 films of all time, and despite being very generic, it got me thinking of my own.

I find it near impossible to compile such lists, as it probably changes based on the mood I'm in, so I looked up some best of lists and found Empire's 100 greatest list.

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/features/best-movies/

Looking down the list, I have only actually seen around 45 of them, but what stands out to me is that I have never watched the number one choice, The Godfather. Well I have watched about 20 minutes or so, but fell asleep. Anyone else have a "classic" that they have not seen?

Also, the Empire list is way off from my own personal choices.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Greatest Films Of All Time You Have Never Seen on 13:53 - Dec 1 with 1443 viewsWarwickHunt

Greatest Films Of All Time You Have Never Seen on 18:22 - Nov 30 by Hobo_Rodin

You should watch all godfather films back to back. That list is very eclectic can't work out the choices

I think I've negotiated a Xmas on my Todd - could be a Godfather marathon accompanied by suitably Italian nosh and vino. Bliss. Fück the turkey and Xmas telly.

Shit list dominated by recent/average films - Shaun of the Dead, FFS...
Too many omissions to mention but while we're on Sicily - no mention of The Leopard (Burt Lancaster gives his greatest performance) or Cinema Paradiso. Epic fail.
Greatest Films Of All Time You Have Never Seen on 14:15 - Dec 1 with 1431 viewsLoyal

Swig my tit juice - is one old Amsterdam classic I'm yet to see, and friends tell me the french noir classic - Mon Ami, spunk eyes is unrivalled.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Greatest Films Of All Time You Have Never Seen on 14:26 - Dec 1 with 1426 viewsWarwickHunt

Greatest Films Of All Time You Have Never Seen on 14:15 - Dec 1 by Loyal

Swig my tit juice - is one old Amsterdam classic I'm yet to see, and friends tell me the french noir classic - Mon Ami, spunk eyes is unrivalled.

PM me if you still have a VHS player...
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024