Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Irresponsible cyclists... 17:34 - Aug 12 with 26870 viewsSwanjaxs

Walking my dogs down to Singleton Park this morning and coming towards me on bikes were a father and daughter (about five or six year old) just outside Tesco Express by the bus stop the daughter had a bit of a wobble lost control and fell off her bike, no harm done as they were going uphill and at low speed, she got up straight away, now here's the thing, neither had helmets on, so being a safety conscious type of a bloke i stopped and suggested he put a helmet on his daughter even if he was stupid enough not to, he told me to fùck off and mind my own business.... In my opinion the sooner compulsory wearing of safety helmets for cyclists comes in by law the better! I'll get off my soapbox now 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Irresponsible cyclists... on 20:33 - Aug 30 with 942 viewsSwanjaxs

Irresponsible cyclists... on 19:57 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

Of course I do, my friend.

It's all rather worrying though and I wish SwanJaxs had never accosted that Dad who was minding his own business that fateful morning.

Accosted.... not at all, more like a friendly bit of advice that was thrown back in my face with the use of disgusting language, question for you? Would you advocate the use of foul language in the presence of a very young child? .....
Oooooo i can feel another 10+ page thread coming on 😂
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 10:23]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Irresponsible cyclists... on 20:35 - Aug 30 with 934 viewsJackfath

" no harm done as they were going uphill and at low speed, she got up straight away, "

I'll poke my nose in anyway...

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Irresponsible cyclists... on 20:38 - Aug 30 with 931 viewsSwanjaxs

Irresponsible cyclists... on 20:35 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

" no harm done as they were going uphill and at low speed, she got up straight away, "

I'll poke my nose in anyway...

Poke away, what part of "she wasn't wearing a helmet " are you having trouble understanding exactly?

Irresponsible cyclists... on 20:40 - Aug 30 with 925 viewsJackfath

Irresponsible cyclists... on 20:38 - Aug 30 by Swanjaxs

Poke away, what part of "she wasn't wearing a helmet " are you having trouble understanding exactly?

They were going slowly.
She got up straight away.

It had nothing to do with you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Irresponsible cyclists... on 20:43 - Aug 30 with 917 viewsSwanjaxs

Irresponsible cyclists... on 20:40 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

They were going slowly.
She got up straight away.

It had nothing to do with you.

Mmmmmm ...... I'm getting bored with you now, ta raaa 👋👋

Irresponsible cyclists... on 20:56 - Aug 30 with 891 viewspikeypaul

Jackfath 1 Swanjaks 0

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Irresponsible cyclists... on 22:17 - Aug 30 with 865 viewsWarwickHunt

Irresponsible cyclists... on 20:33 - Aug 30 by Swanjaxs

Accosted.... not at all, more like a friendly bit of advice that was thrown back in my face with the use of disgusting language, question for you? Would you advocate the use of foul language in the presence of a very young child? .....
Oooooo i can feel another 10+ page thread coming on 😂
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 10:23]

“Would you advocate the use of fowl language in the presence of a very young child? “

Only if it was on a hen night.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024