Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Vs Man City 15:46 - Jan 28 with 17260 viewsMrSwerve

Live on Beeb.

Hope the scum lose by 5 or 6.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:10 - Jan 28 with 2611 viewsJack123

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:05 - Jan 28 by byron

I think Man City can embarrass anyone, we are still way off form we had earlier when we demolished Leeds on tv with free flowing clinical passing game. I recall seeing them demolish hedge fund Utd last month, felt embarrassed for you guys then. Do they all sing we’ll never play you again? Small town in cardiff etc

Fck off

libera nos a malo

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:15 - Jan 28 with 2584 viewscentrestandswan

Cardiff Vs Man City on 19:35 - Jan 28 by byron

Not really, beat them here 4 years ago, in fact they haven’t won in Cardiff since 1954. Sure the Gloria’s are all out in force today, not my cup final by any stretch. Great team they are though, they deserve it all having had to put up with Man Utd last 25 years.

Think you are wrong there , seem to remember you lot losing 1-0 in the FA Cup round about 1969 . May have got the year wrong.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:16 - Jan 28 with 2579 viewslonglostjack

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:05 - Jan 28 by byron

I think Man City can embarrass anyone, we are still way off form we had earlier when we demolished Leeds on tv with free flowing clinical passing game. I recall seeing them demolish hedge fund Utd last month, felt embarrassed for you guys then. Do they all sing we’ll never play you again? Small town in cardiff etc

Byron. You've obviously had a tough day. You're understandably disappointed and have resorted to booze. It won't solve your problems. It's just another crutch, like pretending to be a Jack. Just face reality head on. Your team was shit.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:17 - Jan 28 with 2578 viewsAmbergambler

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:06 - Jan 28 by byron

You need to get laid pencoed, you are well angry with you’re lot

'with your lot', get it right.
Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:26 - Jan 28 with 2532 viewsbyron

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:16 - Jan 28 by longlostjack

Byron. You've obviously had a tough day. You're understandably disappointed and have resorted to booze. It won't solve your problems. It's just another crutch, like pretending to be a Jack. Just face reality head on. Your team was shit.

They don’t look too good I agree, it bothers me not. I’m a bit over football if I’m honest. It’s gone.
As for booze, is this day 28? Been a long month after a good Xmas. Thing about not drinking is you think so clearly, you can see the wood for the trees. I’m looking forward to a nice white in a few weeks, maybe some Guinness, who knows, but for now I’ll continue to abstain.

Benny

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:27 - Jan 28 with 2524 viewsbyron

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:17 - Jan 28 by Ambergambler

'with your lot', get it right.

Sorry I’m thick as bra

Benny

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:27 - Jan 28 with 2526 viewslonglostjack

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:26 - Jan 28 by byron

They don’t look too good I agree, it bothers me not. I’m a bit over football if I’m honest. It’s gone.
As for booze, is this day 28? Been a long month after a good Xmas. Thing about not drinking is you think so clearly, you can see the wood for the trees. I’m looking forward to a nice white in a few weeks, maybe some Guinness, who knows, but for now I’ll continue to abstain.

Well done Byron.

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:30 - Jan 28 with 2516 viewsplasjack

What an inept and thuggish display in front of their plastic support, not too mention live on BBC, should be ashamed of themselves.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:30 - Jan 28 with 2515 viewslonglostjack

Now feck off !

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:41 - Jan 28 with 2456 viewsthornabyswan

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:30 - Jan 28 by plasjack

What an inept and thuggish display in front of their plastic support, not too mention live on BBC, should be ashamed of themselves.

It was the most thuggish display I have seen for quite some time.
Lacked any quality would not be surprised to see them miss out on the Play offs.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:44 - Jan 28 with 2429 viewsbyron

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:41 - Jan 28 by thornabyswan

Lacked any quality would not be surprised to see them miss out on the Play offs.

I agree. Fulham and probably boro will get in there, villa or derby 2nd.

Benny

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:48 - Jan 28 with 2409 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:41 - Jan 28 by thornabyswan

Oh I think it's pretty much guaranteed. Wolves, Derby, Brizzle, Villa, Fulham, Sheff Utd and Boro are all better teams now and will easily get ten more points than the lego boot boys over the rest of the season. Other than long throws and bully boy elbowing and flick ons from long gunts, they have zilch. Who was that fat useless tw^t onthe wing with his air shot for the corner. That was funny. He even made our cast off, poor old Jazzley, look good.

Still chuckling at the look on all the players in the wall's faces though. Priceless,

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:51 - Jan 28 with 2396 viewsGaryjack

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:15 - Jan 28 by centrestandswan

Think you are wrong there , seem to remember you lot losing 1-0 in the FA Cup round about 1969 . May have got the year wrong.

https://www.11v11.com/matches/cardiff-city-v-manchester-city-22-september-1984-1

He was only 30 years out!
Cardiff Vs Man City on 21:11 - Jan 28 with 2319 viewsSwanjaxs

Cardiff Vs Man City on 19:59 - Jan 28 by byron

I didn’t go pencoed one, far too many Herbert’s wandering around lost for my liking. I could have posted on here during the game aswell you know if I wanted, mental huh? To be completely honest I didn’t even watch it much, bits and bobs, it was on in the other room.

Sounds to me your in an asylum mate judging by your post, is this "other room" the communal TV area? Just down the corridor like .... 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cardiff Vs Man City on 21:27 - Jan 28 with 2276 viewsJacTawe

Cardiff Vs Man City on 19:24 - Jan 28 by byron

Swansea town 0 Man City 4

Last month. Think you got into their area 5 times? You had less possession than we did.
You look a good league 1 club to be honest.

I love comments like this, because whatever we look like, whatever the score, whatever our league position, we are exactly where they would love to be, and not only that, in our seventh season where they are desperate to be!
And while I'm at it, whatever your thoughts, whatever you want, whatever your opinion, the fact remains that Swansea Town did not lose recently to Manchester City, Swansea City lost to Manchester City!
[Post edited 28 Jan 2018 21:38]

Poll: The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence?

Cardiff Vs Man City on 21:39 - Jan 28 with 2232 viewslifelong

It was a strange game, especially the second half, Cardiff just seem to sit back and let Man City stroke the ball about in their own half and Man City just didn’t look interested in pushing forward. Frustrating game to watch.
Cardiff Vs Man City on 21:42 - Jan 28 with 2215 viewsunion_jack

Cardiff Vs Man City on 21:39 - Jan 28 by lifelong

It was a strange game, especially the second half, Cardiff just seem to sit back and let Man City stroke the ball about in their own half and Man City just didn’t look interested in pushing forward. Frustrating game to watch.

Midweek games coming up. City knew they'd won and so did 'they'.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cardiff Vs Man City on 21:48 - Jan 28 with 2194 viewsdickythorpe

Warnock needs to go after this season, he'll pop his clogs ranting. Just not worth it as no one will care.
Cardiff Vs Man City on 21:52 - Jan 28 with 2183 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:44 - Jan 28 by byron

I agree. Fulham and probably boro will get in there, villa or derby 2nd.

I sincerely hope so

That would be funny
Cardiff Vs Man City on 22:11 - Jan 28 with 2147 viewsTNT

Cardiff Vs Man City on 20:26 - Jan 28 by byron

Aw, bless. Where's all your, 'We're going to win The League in September', optimism gone byron?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Cardiff Vs Man City on 08:45 - Jan 29 with 1889 viewsbyron

Cardiff Vs Man City on 22:11 - Jan 28 by TNT

Aw, bless. Where's all your, 'We're going to win The League in September', optimism gone byron?

I don’t recall saying that, we got off to a flyer but that means nothing. We seem to like finishing about 8th and that’s what I predicted. I’m really not bothered if we went up, didn’t go when we did go up a few years ago, in fact I’d more likely go more if we went down. Tickets would be hard to get, all the part timers would be back and we’d just battle for 4th from bottom. But I’m strange, not the modern football fan who loves tv on the box.

Benny

Cardiff Vs Man City on 08:55 - Jan 29 with 1868 viewsJoe_bradshaw

After that disgusting tackle just before half time Man City declared their innings and spent the entire second half ensuring that their eleven players left the ground with 22 legs still attached to the rest of their bodies.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cardiff Vs Man City on 09:08 - Jan 29 with 1840 viewstaffpunk

Had a great day out, apart from the game. Absolutely dismal performance which certainly won't encourage any of the part timers who attended to turn up again. Never mind, the joys of doing my tax return today to cheer me up!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff Vs Man City on 10:01 - Jan 29 with 1738 viewsunion_jack

Cardiff Vs Man City on 08:55 - Jan 29 by Joe_bradshaw

After that disgusting tackle just before half time Man City declared their innings and spent the entire second half ensuring that their eleven players left the ground with 22 legs still attached to the rest of their bodies.

Seems Warnock has a theory about that Bennett chap.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/01/28/neil-warnock-suggests-cardiffs-upcoming-gam

Cardiff Vs Man City on 10:14 - Jan 29 with 1714 viewsunion_jack

And it's caused an 'international incident'🤣

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/german-fa-send-warning-cardiff-1192

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024