Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter 11:20 - Dec 19 with 13919 viewsJoe_Allen

Proof:

And the crazy thing is, I didn't even insult him or attack him personally. Hell, I didn't even DIRECTLY TWEET HIM OR MESSAGE HIM. All I did was make a tweet saying that the 16m we paid for him could have been put to better use. Nothing mean spirited, nothing malicious. I'm sure you can all agree that is a fair criticism given how he's played. This lad is literally searching up his name on Twitter and blocking anyone who's opinion doesn't sit well with his. Christ.

Is this what our squad is made up of now? Is this what 16m buys you these days? A prima donna who would rather spend time looking up his name on twitter and blocking anyone who doesn't rate him than putting in those extra hours working on the training pitch?

Here's something you should really block me over you prick: how about you take that time stroking your ego on social media and spend it at Fairwood practicing how to take a competent set piece, marking your man, or stopping a cross, because at the moment you can't even do the bare basics. You're a pub league footballer masquerading as a professional. Block that you snowflake.
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 17:06 - Dec 26 with 1403 viewsJackson_SCFC

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 19:59 - Dec 20 by Darran

I see.

I can confirm it's my screenshot and that Joe Allen isn't my account on here, i made this account to DM him to ask why but he didn't reply

For the record I don't care about getting credit for it, I just thought it was funny and I tweeted it, but the fact he's trying to pass it off as him being blocked ( using my screenshot screenshot, exact phrases and theories as to why he blocked "him" that I used) is just pretty weird if I'm honest.
Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 18:24 - Dec 26 with 1311 viewsNeath_Jack

This will go down as the saddest post in the history of Planet Gimp.

Not only was it a shit OP about a not being arsed about a footballer blocking him, yet he dedicated a thread to it, but to top it off, he stole the photo off someone else.

A new low for this site

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 18:35 - Dec 26 with 1275 viewsexiledclaseboy

Well this went well.

Poll: Tory leader

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 18:37 - Dec 26 with 1273 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 18:24 - Dec 26 by Neath_Jack

This will go down as the saddest post in the history of Planet Gimp.

Not only was it a shit OP about a not being arsed about a footballer blocking him, yet he dedicated a thread to it, but to top it off, he stole the photo off someone else.

A new low for this site

Yeah, it's as sh*t as our football at the moment. Dreadful stuff

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 19:08 - Dec 26 with 1221 viewskarnataka

Sam Clucas blocked me on Twitter on 19:24 - Dec 20 by Darran

How do you know he’s not @Jackson_SCFC on Twitter then?

Darran, I know you don't know who Jackson_SCFC is but you've known me for a long time and believe me, this Joe Allen poster is not @JACKSON_SCFC. I know this because Jackson is my nephew. Why someone would try to pass off someone else's post as his own is just weird if you ask me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024