Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... 18:03 - Oct 28 with 18534 viewsTheResurrection

Seriously.....

JUST FACK OFF AWAY FROM SWANSEA CITY FC

For everyone else that gives a fack, for everyone else that understands SCFC are massively up against it.... get behind us.

But the ones that can't make a single facking post without commenting on the "sell outs" or Jenkins (grow the fack up, or find something else to do with your weekends)

Whatever the rights and wrongs - I've followed my club for nigh on 40 years, mostly in the shit leagues. I've been there, seen it, done it, paid for it, suffered it.....

The moaning kunts on here need addressing - It's YOU that is the BIGGEST challenge to our future now.

The Americans are no different to Doug Sharpe - not one BIT!!! Probably a LOT better.

[Post edited 30 Oct 2017 10:09]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:21 - Oct 29 with 2012 viewsNirvana

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:12 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

Homophobic now....

Found out and you disappeared... gone, like willow the wisp.

They seek him here, they seek him there....

"Found out and you dissapeared" sums you up, little res.

No one seeks you anywhere, btw.

"True beaut"
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:22 - Oct 29 with 2069 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:20 - Oct 29 by monmouth

Stats, No, but I was at the game.

Hahaha classic

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:29 - Oct 29 with 2061 viewsswan65split

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:20 - Oct 29 by monmouth

Stats, No, but I was at the game.

yeah i was at the 64semi an all we messed up there as well...and Leeds in 71?
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:37 - Oct 29 with 2051 viewsmonmouth

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:29 - Oct 29 by swan65split

yeah i was at the 64semi an all we messed up there as well...and Leeds in 71?

Unlucky in both those games I thought, although I missed the semi final as I was 5, and the Leeds match because I had homework and my mam wouldn’t let me hitchhike 250 miles. I wasn’t trying to be funny I really though there were two kicks (Ayew, Abraham) between us losing today and seeing them off. That’s a knife edge for me, whatever the stats say.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:37 - Oct 29 with 2048 viewsNirvana

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:18 - Oct 29 by monmouth

You don’t agree with my assessment of today?

No, we were thoroughly outclassed, just like all season so far.

Clement's preferred setup is to play defensive football like Atletico, but without their bite and quality in attack. It "works" well against the big clubs, if you consider bunkerball "working" well.

Arsenal is about the most perfect team to play against, and we were still dominated. We don't pose a threat in attack whatsoever, and we don't have the end product to 'knick' goals like last season.

It's been dreadful this season.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2017 1:59]
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:39 - Oct 29 with 2063 viewsNirvana

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:20 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

What's wrong little girl, someone not posting under one of your usernames having a different view?

Best get yet another email and make another one up... you're formidable fair play.

I don't know about you, but I have one username.

I'm sure you have more, as you clearly have the time on your hands to do so, and the "passion".

I don't.

Care to address my words or shall you just keep evading them like the scared little baby you are?
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:54 - Oct 29 with 2042 viewsNirvana

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:12 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

Homophobic now....

Found out and you disappeared... gone, like willow the wisp.

They seek him here, they seek him there....

Not homophobic at all, plenty of gay friends.

But they're all loud and proud about their sexuality, and you clearly aren't with yourself.

Ironic you're playing the victim card, though. Typical I know.

Little baby.

And, as I said, what exactly was I "found out" about?

Other than being right about literally everything that has transpired since I started posting?

And, again, I do real sshitt with my life, unlike you. Any "disappearance" means I'm focusing on that, not some ffukkingg online forum you loser.

It's all you got, though, so I understand why you're such a liar, coward, and fraud.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:20 - Oct 29 with 1917 viewsNeath_Jack

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 00:50 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

So that's a no then? Not even a "chat" on the phone?

Facking girl, or vvank Yank

It's Davillin.

Of course he won't speak to you on the phone.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 09:09 - Oct 29 with 1848 viewsSTID2017

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 01:37 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

No, we were thoroughly outclassed, just like all season so far.

Clement's preferred setup is to play defensive football like Atletico, but without their bite and quality in attack. It "works" well against the big clubs, if you consider bunkerball "working" well.

Arsenal is about the most perfect team to play against, and we were still dominated. We don't pose a threat in attack whatsoever, and we don't have the end product to 'knick' goals like last season.

It's been dreadful this season.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2017 1:59]

For all our supposed faults this season, we could easily have scored three yesterday.
Of course they dominated and eventually outclassed us, but untilthey scored, the crowd and players were getting frustrated.
It was a much better performance taken in context and we could have nicked goals.
We have been generally dreadful at home, but yesterday was the sort if performance, particularly in the first half, that we need to reproduce yo get a much nèeded win.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 09:15 - Oct 29 with 1839 viewsDarran

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 08:20 - Oct 29 by Neath_Jack

It's Davillin.

Of course he won't speak to you on the phone.

You think someone,anyone should actually speak to him on the phone?

You've often accused posters of brown nosing others J so perhaps you need to have a think here.

It's NOT Davillin.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 09:22 - Oct 29 with 1829 viewsNeath_Jack

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 09:15 - Oct 29 by Darran

You think someone,anyone should actually speak to him on the phone?

You've often accused posters of brown nosing others J so perhaps you need to have a think here.

It's NOT Davillin.

Where did i say that i thought someone "should" speak to him?

I don't need to think about anything either, i didn't realise replying to someone is akin to brown nosing, bang some other of my brown nosing posts up, go on.

Because i agree with ECB on lots of things, am i brown nosing him as well?

It IS Davillin.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 09:26 - Oct 29 with 1819 viewsDarran

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 09:22 - Oct 29 by Neath_Jack

I don't need to think about anything either, i didn't realise replying to someone is akin to brown nosing, bang some other of my brown nosing posts up, go on.

It IS Davillin.

Get your head out of his arse nobody agrees with him. He's lost the plot.

It's NOT Davillin.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2017 9:26]

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 09:28 - Oct 29 with 1813 viewsNeath_Jack

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 09:26 - Oct 29 by Darran

It's NOT Davillin.

Apology accepted.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 09:29 - Oct 29 with 1810 viewsthornabyswan

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 23:23 - Oct 28 by dickythorpe

I tell you what if we go down it's the likes of Res, Dar, ECB, Jackfath, loyal, STID, Lifey, max, old spice, John w , epaul, Warwick, Lisa, Jill, Llangy, jack harries, Dewi, union, swanjxs, jack2jsck, Kinsey that'll be there
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 23:25]

And who said Planet Swans doesn't have clicks.
Backslapping is rife in South Wales

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 09:30 - Oct 29 with 1807 viewsDarran

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 09:28 - Oct 29 by Neath_Jack

Apology accepted.

I'm not apologising.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 09:45 - Oct 29 with 1781 viewsSTID2017

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 09:29 - Oct 29 by thornabyswan

I for one am not in a "click"
I subscribe to the Groucho Marx scool of thought " I'd never join a club that would have me as a member "

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 09:50 - Oct 29 with 1766 viewsDewi1jack

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 09:29 - Oct 29 by thornabyswan

Thanks.
I've never been part of a clique before.

♬No one wants me. I don't care.

So I'm not sure if I should be honoured or dismayed.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 09:59 - Oct 29 with 1753 viewsthornabyswan

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 09:50 - Oct 29 by Dewi1jack

Thanks.
I've never been part of a clique before.

♬No one wants me. I don't care.

So I'm not sure if I should be honoured or dismayed.

Me neither mate no fecker wants me especially that charming fellow Res who calls me a kant and tells me to stay away every time I disagree with him

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 11:08 - Oct 29 with 1702 viewsDewi1jack

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 09:59 - Oct 29 by thornabyswan

Me neither mate no fecker wants me especially that charming fellow Res who calls me a kant and tells me to stay away every time I disagree with him

May have something to do with living over the border and travelling further to home games than away ones.
Just about an hr to West Brom for me. Bit more to Stoke. 2 hrs to the Morfa or just minutes more to Liverpool/ Everton even Manchester.
You have an inch or two on the map further
Safe travels all season mate

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 12:21 - Oct 29 with 1667 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 09:26 - Oct 29 by Darran

It's NOT Davillin.

Typical freak trying to shit stir again. But allow me to do a spot of brown nosing if that's alright with you, like?

JayNJ is one of the best posters on here.A top, top man.

You are a sly, nasty piece of work. You'll get no luck.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 12:24 - Oct 29 with 1664 viewsRancid

Disagree.We're shit and everyone I speak to has had enough.And thats lifelong fans.Ill always support the club but Ill vent my spleen on here or in the pub whenever i choose.
The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 12:27 - Oct 29 with 1651 viewsexiledclaseboy

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 09:22 - Oct 29 by Neath_Jack

It IS Davillin.

That just proves you’re sensible.

Poll: Tory leader

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 12:28 - Oct 29 with 1638 viewsDarran

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 12:21 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

Typical freak trying to shit stir again. But allow me to do a spot of brown nosing if that's alright with you, like?

Yes Neath_Jack is a very nice man. Ferry boy see.

Fack off you mug.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 12:51 - Oct 29 with 1582 viewsthornabyswan

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 12:21 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

Out of interest why is it not ok for me to say that our style of play under Clement is boring
But it was ok for you to slag off Sigurdsson and Llorente for an entire season.
Despite the fact we would have gone last season without them.
You went on and on about how we would play this attractive free flowing football without them but in reality it's quite the opposite.
No pace no width and a manager who sets us up to stifle the opposition.
That's fine against the likes of Arsenal Man Utd or Spurs but not against Watford Newcastle Leicester.
Our summer transfer window has been a disaster and we are paying for it now.

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 13:04 - Oct 29 with 1549 viewsTheResurrection

The poster that's bored, that's had enough, that's not getting entertained..... on 12:24 - Oct 29 by Rancid

Disagree.We're shit and everyone I speak to has had enough.And thats lifelong fans.Ill always support the club but Ill vent my spleen on here or in the pub whenever i choose.

Yeah well that's my point. People our age never ever thought we'd get to the Premier League, but we did.

Our football has been rock bottom in the past and hardly anybody went. 3 or 4 thousand, tops. No internet to not just vent the spleen but to drip the misery into everybody else.

There's no realism in all this. It's just an expectation that the Swans are in some way responsible for making us all happy, forget the ridiculously hard challenges the Club is up against, week in week out, Summer in, Summer out.

The Swans, and now Jenkins and Co have just become the easy target, No balance in any argument, it's just i'm a lifelong fan and i'm bored.

Bored against Arsenal, Man U, you know the rest...... that's boredom these days because we've had a tough few seasons.

That's all a bit pathetic don't you think? What do people expect, what is a serious expectation? We won a Cup, we went to Europe and we've been 7 years at the very top.

What makes us shit then Chris?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024