Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread 22:19 - Sep 3 with 24920 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:24 - Sep 5 with 3192 viewswindy_city_jack

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:22 - Sep 5 by Flashberryjack

YES

Awww my stream must be on hell of a delay...

Nice one HRK!
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:25 - Sep 5 with 3190 viewsKennedy

Get in!

Is it me or has Barry Horne been w@nking over Ben Woodburn since he's come on?

Just call me JFK

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:25 - Sep 5 with 3180 viewswhoflungdung

Ben needs to get away from Liverpool to play

He needs to sign for a Welsh prem league side

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:27 - Sep 5 with 3141 viewswindy_city_jack

Excuse me Sir, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Savior, Ben Woodburn?
[Post edited 5 Sep 2017 21:27]
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:27 - Sep 5 with 3133 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:25 - Sep 5 by Kennedy

Get in!

Is it me or has Barry Horne been w@nking over Ben Woodburn since he's come on?

He has an obsession with players from 'big clubs'. Woodburn is the new one, although in fairness he looks a terrific talent.

His obsession with Ramsey, who has been utterly awful tonight, is astonishing.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2017 21:29]
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:28 - Sep 5 with 3113 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Woodburn taking the responsibility off the senior players. Embarrassing

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:29 - Sep 5 with 3111 viewsraynor94

Ramsey has had a pucking mare!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:29 - Sep 5 with 3093 viewsPozuelosSideys

WTF is Ramsay doing. Is he trying to throw this? Crap going forward, now giving the ball away every single time. Idiot

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:29 - Sep 5 with 3090 viewsKennedy

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:27 - Sep 5 by londonlisa2001

He has an obsession with players from 'big clubs'. Woodburn is the new one, although in fairness he looks a terrific talent.

His obsession with Ramsey, who has been utterly awful tonight, is astonishing.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2017 21:29]

I'm not disputing the talent. Just he mentioned no one else since he's come on.

Just call me JFK

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:30 - Sep 5 with 3070 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:29 - Sep 5 by raynor94

Ramsey has had a pucking mare!

Awful player for Wales. He comes across as if he thinks he needs to outshine Bale because in his head he should be the star player.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:34 - Sep 5 with 3020 viewsKennedy

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:30 - Sep 5 by ItchySphincter

Awful player for Wales. He comes across as if he thinks he needs to outshine Bale because in his head he should be the star player.

Well a 17 year old is playing better than him and he's only played 40 mins for his country so far.

Just call me JFK

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:34 - Sep 5 with 3012 viewsItchySphincter

Last minute pen anyone?

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:35 - Sep 5 with 2992 viewsShonky

phew

Its just a ride...

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:35 - Sep 5 with 2987 viewsjack2jack

Piece of p!ss
The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:35 - Sep 5 with 2983 viewsphact0rri

yeah all you ramsey haters!

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 5 with 2978 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:34 - Sep 5 by ItchySphincter

Last minute pen anyone?

2-0

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 5 with 2967 viewsItchySphincter

Ramsey, what a player!

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 5 with 2966 viewsPozuelosSideys

Now Ramsey does something. What a bellend

Ben Davies mom

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 5 with 2960 viewsMeraki

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:35 - Sep 5 by phact0rri

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:37 - Sep 5 with 2934 viewsKennedy

Few scary moments at our goal there.

Just call me JFK

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:38 - Sep 5 with 2932 viewsjack2jack

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 5 by Meraki

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:39 - Sep 5 with 2912 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:35 - Sep 5 by phact0rri

That doesn't excuse his sh*t effort for the first 93 minutes of this game

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:41 - Sep 5 with 2871 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 5 by Meraki

He looked like he was playing with fried eggs on his face tbf

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:42 - Sep 5 with 2859 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Serbia wins, which pretty much clinches the group for them.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:43 - Sep 5 with 2835 viewsraynor94

The Official Moldova Vs Wales International World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:39 - Sep 5 by Brynmill_Jack

That doesn't excuse his sh*t effort for the first 93 minutes of this game

Even the goal was a deflection, overall he had a very poor game

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024