Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I Blame Jenkins 20:33 - Apr 6 with 6652 viewsjackeinstein

For everything egotistical pr1ck that he is Can't wait for the yanks to send him down the road and employ someone who can run the club properly.
I Blame Jenkins on 20:34 - Apr 6 with 4257 viewsperchrockjack

Amen

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I Blame Jenkins on 20:59 - Apr 6 with 4192 viewsWingstandwood

What other Championship Club would seriously employ (and could afford) our very own 'two-bob' amateur d.o.f. failure for half a million plus a year? What Championship club would seriously seek out the services of Dineen's cr#p expertise/end product. And with the Van Zweden Dutch 'travel club-ego trip' dwindling in popularity and dying a death in the Championship? Why the f#ck would the club want an embarrassment like that hanging around the Liberty ?

I reckon a good few will have outlived their purpose come drastic cost cutting Armageddon-time!!!!!!!

Argus!

I Blame Jenkins on 21:08 - Apr 6 with 4173 viewsLoyal

Buys players at 5 million and sells them two fold, the yanks fcking love him don't be fooled.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

I Blame Jenkins on 21:16 - Apr 6 with 4150 viewsjackeinstein

I Blame Jenkins on 21:08 - Apr 6 by Loyal

Buys players at 5 million and sells them two fold, the yanks fcking love him don't be fooled.

That's one of the main problems thinks he's playing championship manager, his shite buys are now far outweighing his good ones hence our thin squad,wants to buy on the cheap and when he does spend big he's clueless, am just waiting for him to sign a raft of non league players to follow in the Jamie Vardy mould.
I Blame Jenkins on 21:17 - Apr 6 with 4146 viewsDarran

Like Baston?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I Blame Jenkins on 21:23 - Apr 6 with 4124 viewsWingstandwood

Buying players at 5 million and selling at a higher price is indeed a reality in the Premier League..........But in the Championship in the midst of severe/compulsory cost cutting it's much less a seller's paradise.
A case of we can now offer you (Championship club) much less just so that you cut your ruinous and over budget Premier League wages bill. A case of if you do not accept our offer your club will be in much deeper sh#t.

The circling vultures will be holding all the aces!
[Post edited 6 Apr 2017 21:26]

Argus!

I Blame Jenkins on 21:32 - Apr 6 with 4103 viewsKilkennyjack

I Blame Jenkins on 21:17 - Apr 6 by Darran

Like Baston?

Once Huw pocketed the dosh for his shares,then he should of fecked off there and then.

The worst bit is seeing these guys trying to have their cake and eat it.

And dont get me started on the sidelining of their long term partner TheTrust. Nothing clever about that. Our new American friends should not have gone along with it.

As well as poor signings, like Grimes and Baston, the multi millions invested in the Academy has cost us big time. Been better off with a playable reserve centre forward or two. Big error of judgement. Too much, too soon.

Beware of the Risen People

I Blame Jenkins on 22:04 - Apr 6 with 4041 viewsBillyChong

Jenkins and co solely to blame for this shambolic season. The fans and Trust need to make it known to them at every opportunity, they've got off with a lot less grief than they deserve.
Login to get fewer ads

I Blame Jenkins on 23:09 - Apr 6 with 3963 viewsChief

I Blame Jenkins on 21:32 - Apr 6 by Kilkennyjack

Once Huw pocketed the dosh for his shares,then he should of fecked off there and then.

The worst bit is seeing these guys trying to have their cake and eat it.

And dont get me started on the sidelining of their long term partner TheTrust. Nothing clever about that. Our new American friends should not have gone along with it.

As well as poor signings, like Grimes and Baston, the multi millions invested in the Academy has cost us big time. Been better off with a playable reserve centre forward or two. Big error of judgement. Too much, too soon.

We've spent 15"mill on a reserve forward already.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

I Blame Jenkins on 23:49 - Apr 6 with 3912 viewsKilkennyjack

I Blame Jenkins on 23:09 - Apr 6 by Chief

Thats why i said playable.

Clearly the gaffer does not think he is playable. Not my judgement, the gaffers.
A totally unproven kid is preferred.
Not a great option when ur main striker is down.

You need 3 or 4 srikers in this league.

Beware of the Risen People

I Blame Jenkins on 06:36 - Apr 7 with 3839 viewsAnotherJohn

I Blame Jenkins on 23:49 - Apr 6 by Kilkennyjack

Clearly the gaffer does not think he is playable. Not my judgement, the gaffers.

Yes, on strikers I've long disagreed with the PS orthodoxy that we can only have one top striker because a reserve would become unhappy. I think you needed three, at least two of whom would alternate according to game conditions, and a third who would be there to cover for injuries/loss of form. Okay, Huw's plan was to have Llorente and Borja, but Oli is not ready for the EPL. I don't class Ayew as a striker.
I Blame Jenkins on 07:05 - Apr 7 with 3826 viewsChief

I Blame Jenkins on 23:49 - Apr 6 by Kilkennyjack

Not sure if trust then to spunk even more of the clubs cash on another striker to be honest! Well they kind of have actually. On Ayew, who isnt a very good 'striker' either

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

I Blame Jenkins on 10:59 - Apr 7 with 3736 viewstomdickharry

I Blame Jenkins on 22:04 - Apr 6 by BillyChong

Jenkins and co solely to blame for this shambolic season. The fans and Trust need to make it known to them at every opportunity, they've got off with a lot less grief than they deserve.

There was a Fans Forum last Tuesday which was a golden opportunity for fans and the Trust to place questions before our new owners.
I Blame Jenkins on 11:55 - Apr 7 with 3701 viewsLandore_Jack

There were a number of fans that made their feelings known to JL and SK about HJ. Some even called for his resignation. Whilst the Americans admitted mistakes had been made, they see him as a long term partner.

#backtojack

I Blame Jenkins on 11:59 - Apr 7 with 3691 viewsPURe_Evil

I Blame Jenkins on 11:55 - Apr 7 by Landore_Jack

There were a number of fans that made their feelings known to JL and SK about HJ. Some even called for his resignation. Whilst the Americans admitted mistakes had been made, they see him as a long term partner.

And the Trust?
I Blame Jenkins on 12:04 - Apr 7 with 3681 viewsLandore_Jack

Nothing was said by the Trust. That is not to say they haven't made their feelings known in private. Only they can answer that.

#backtojack

I Blame Jenkins on 12:15 - Apr 7 with 3663 viewsLandore_Jack

[Post edited 7 Apr 2017 12:16]

#backtojack

I Blame Jenkins on 13:01 - Apr 7 with 3599 viewsjojaca

No blame game now, lets keep it for the end of the season.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2017 13:02]

Even when you know, you never know?

I Blame Jenkins on 13:08 - Apr 7 with 3585 viewsCooperman

I Blame Jenkins on 23:09 - Apr 6 by Chief

And that's just this season.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

I Blame Jenkins on 13:22 - Apr 7 with 3558 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It was not so long ago that such a post would be deemed 'trolling'.

Hopefully the day when the majority realise Fabianski is a liability and Clement is not a very good manager is not too far away either.

Maybe this Summer we'll be willing to fork out the extra million or two to bring in an excellent manager, like we could have done with Brendan last Summer. Or perhaps there are still too many in in the stands and the boardroom who are still too emotionally scarred by Brendan's departure.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

I Blame Jenkins on 14:19 - Apr 7 with 3473 viewsBloodyhills

The yanks won't love him if we get relegated and the loss of income that that would entail.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

I Blame Jenkins on 14:27 - Apr 7 with 3456 viewsUxbridge

I Blame Jenkins on 10:59 - Apr 7 by tomdickharry

There was a Fans Forum last Tuesday which was a golden opportunity for fans and the Trust to place questions before our new owners.

Anyone in attendance on Tuesday will know how publicly Levien/Kaplan have hitched their wagon to the Jenkins wagon. They want him to stay.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

I Blame Jenkins on 14:32 - Apr 7 with 3440 viewsWarwickHunt

I Blame Jenkins on 14:27 - Apr 7 by Uxbridge

Anyone in attendance on Tuesday will know how publicly Levien/Kaplan have hitched their wagon to the Jenkins wagon. They want him to stay.

We're more fücked than Jenna Jameson then.
I Blame Jenkins on 14:34 - Apr 7 with 3435 viewsperchrockjack

More Sarah Beattie Phil

Too many young ones on here

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I Blame Jenkins on 14:44 - Apr 7 with 3418 viewsWarwickHunt

I Blame Jenkins on 14:34 - Apr 7 by perchrockjack

More Sarah Beattie Phil

Too many young ones on here

Link?

Edit: Googled. As you were...
[Post edited 7 Apr 2017 14:46]
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024