Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Landon Donovan 19:53 - Sep 8 with 2123 viewsDarran

What's his role with us?

http://www.latimes.com/sports/soccer/la-sp-donovan-20160908-snap-story.html

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Landon Donovan on 21:50 - Sep 8 with 720 viewsjacktar

Landon Donovan on 21:42 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

If he is liked, trusted and relied on by the people who own the club then he's hardly an irrelevance however many he owns himself.

I agree Lisa. He's probably made a few bucks from his playing days and this opportunity gives him another string to his bow by being involved in what is after all the biggest league in the world.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Landon Donovan on 21:54 - Sep 8 with 713 viewslondonlisa2001

Landon Donovan on 21:50 - Sep 8 by jacktar

I agree Lisa. He's probably made a few bucks from his playing days and this opportunity gives him another string to his bow by being involved in what is after all the biggest league in the world.

I didn't realise until I read that link that he was only 34.

We still have that last slot in our 25 - we should thank our lucky stars he's signing for the Galaxy not us.
Landon Donovan on 22:11 - Sep 8 with 696 viewsjacktar

Landon Donovan on 21:54 - Sep 8 by londonlisa2001

I didn't realise until I read that link that he was only 34.

We still have that last slot in our 25 - we should thank our lucky stars he's signing for the Galaxy not us.

True.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Landon Donovan on 15:24 - Sep 9 with 576 viewsMillie

Bobby and Romei are two new directors, so by process of illimination would say they are shareholders, Landon Donovan is a 1% er
Landon Donovan on 16:18 - Sep 9 with 553 viewsMoscowJack

I would be curious to know what Donovan's approximate worth is.

He wasn't a 100k a week earner when he was in the PL, as far as I know, but probably had some decent sponsorship and wages in America. I still don't see him being in the super-rich category that would make him rich enough to throw 5-10m into helping the Americans buy us.

My guess, and that's all it is of course, is that he's getting paid as an advisor/consultant and payment could be in the form of shares of the holding company or simply an annual salary. His presence adds credibility and hype (across the pond) to the American's purchase when they were seeking financial assurances from their investors.

If we knew his approximate wealth, it would give us a better idea but I think he's there to mainly for Levein & Co to show investors that they might be investing in a league they don't know but they have a famous American name who's played there to guide them if/when necessary.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Landon Donovan on 16:37 - Sep 9 with 536 viewsDarran

Landon Donovan on 16:18 - Sep 9 by MoscowJack

I would be curious to know what Donovan's approximate worth is.

He wasn't a 100k a week earner when he was in the PL, as far as I know, but probably had some decent sponsorship and wages in America. I still don't see him being in the super-rich category that would make him rich enough to throw 5-10m into helping the Americans buy us.

My guess, and that's all it is of course, is that he's getting paid as an advisor/consultant and payment could be in the form of shares of the holding company or simply an annual salary. His presence adds credibility and hype (across the pond) to the American's purchase when they were seeking financial assurances from their investors.

If we knew his approximate wealth, it would give us a better idea but I think he's there to mainly for Levein & Co to show investors that they might be investing in a league they don't know but they have a famous American name who's played there to guide them if/when necessary.

I concur.

Landon Donovan on 17:27 - Sep 9 with 518 viewsOldjack

Landon Donovan on 16:37 - Sep 9 by Darran

I concur.

I concur my arse ,you know jack shyte like everyone else ,i wonder if the sellers know

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Landon Donovan on 17:29 - Sep 9 with 513 viewsDarran

Landon Donovan on 17:27 - Sep 9 by Oldjack

I concur my arse ,you know jack shyte like everyone else ,i wonder if the sellers know

I concur with his guess you f*cking idiot.

Login to get fewer ads

Landon Donovan on 17:34 - Sep 9 with 505 viewsOldjack

Landon Donovan on 17:29 - Sep 9 by Darran

I concur with his guess you f*cking idiot.

the only idiot around here is you imbecile. What he said was all pure guess work and you being the tit that you are agree with it ,fuking to much sticky sticky ,tw*at!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Landon Donovan on 21:02 - Sep 9 with 460 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Landon Donovan on 20:36 - Sep 8 by Oldjack

Haaaaaaa you don't fuking know do you ? ,right hold your breath for 30 seconds whilst puffing on the bong ,you massive Quim

Post of the thread

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Landon Donovan on 21:05 - Sep 9 with 454 viewsOldjack

Landon Donovan on 21:02 - Sep 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Post of the thread

He's a tw*t Brynnie bach ,he really is

Landon Donovan on 21:07 - Sep 9 with 448 viewsDarran

Landon Donovan on 21:05 - Sep 9 by Oldjack

He's a tw*t Brynnie bach ,he really is

F*cking idiot.

Landon Donovan on 21:22 - Sep 9 with 434 viewsOldjack

Landon Donovan on 21:07 - Sep 9 by Darran

F*cking idiot.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024