Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remain With or Leave the EU 19:55 - Jun 2 with 130699 viewsunion_jack

Remain With or Leave the EU

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Remain With or Leave the EU on 23:45 - Jun 24 with 3352 viewspoptech

Remain With or Leave the EU on 21:28 - Jun 24 by Ebo

"My hosting is indefinite and cannot be taken offline." - WOW you are so naive.

ANY site can be taken down at ANY time. Heard of DDOS? Some of the biggest sites in the world have been taken down this way and your puny little site is no different. a 12 year old script kiddy could take it down in minutes.

Please stop demonstrating that you know nothing about Internet security. DDoS has not been effective for some time now with modern security technologies such as CloudFlare. And please stop BSing everyone here who does not have a computer security background like myself.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 2:16]
Remain With or Leave the EU on 23:52 - Jun 24 with 3341 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Remain With or Leave the EU on 23:45 - Jun 24 by poptech

Please stop demonstrating that you know nothing about Internet security. DDoS has not been effective for some time now with modern security technologies such as CloudFlare. And please stop BSing everyone here who does not have a computer security background like myself.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Remain With or Leave the EU on 00:08 - Jun 25 with 3314 viewsEbo

Remain With or Leave the EU on 23:45 - Jun 24 by poptech

You had better read this then:

https://blog.cloudflare.com/the-four-critical-security-flaws-that-resulte/

Now stop making a complete c*nt of yourself, please leave the forum. No one likes you. No one.

And for the record i know plenty about cloud flare - we use it every day.

Next.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 0:10]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Remain With or Leave the EU on 01:27 - Jun 25 with 3278 viewspoptech

Remain With or Leave the EU on 00:08 - Jun 25 by Ebo

You had better read this then:

https://blog.cloudflare.com/the-four-critical-security-flaws-that-resulte/

Now stop making a complete c*nt of yourself, please leave the forum. No one likes you. No one.

And for the record i know plenty about cloud flare - we use it every day.

Next.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 0:10]

Do you just Google nonsense? Why are you spamming a four year old security notice? Please stop embarrassing yourself and proving that you are computer illiterate.

You are the biggest bullshit artist I have met online. My god it is embarrassing.

Did you figure out who hosts our website yet you clown?
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 1:29]
Remain With or Leave the EU on 01:29 - Jun 25 with 3277 viewsEbo

Remain With or Leave the EU on 01:27 - Jun 25 by poptech

Do you just Google nonsense? Why are you spamming a four year old security notice? Please stop embarrassing yourself and proving that you are computer illiterate.

You are the biggest bullshit artist I have met online. My god it is embarrassing.

Did you figure out who hosts our website yet you clown?
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 1:29]

Dimi give the game up son. You are a shocking WUM, hated by everyone. Only a matter of time before you are banned yet again.

And Einstein if I am computer illiterate, tell me then what in php is a scope resolution operator?

I know who hosts your website too well - I'm not going to reveal it on a public forum though.

Knock knock tick tock.....
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 1:34]

Remain With or Leave the EU on 01:35 - Jun 25 with 3271 viewspoptech

Remain With or Leave the EU on 01:29 - Jun 25 by Ebo

Dimi give the game up son. You are a shocking WUM, hated by everyone. Only a matter of time before you are banned yet again.

And Einstein if I am computer illiterate, tell me then what in php is a scope resolution operator?

I know who hosts your website too well - I'm not going to reveal it on a public forum though.

Knock knock tick tock.....
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 1:34]

Come on clown who hosts our website?

How do you DDoS a setup like CloudFlare you hack?

Did you pay your bill to your ISP or is your Internet still down?

You are an embarrassment to the Internet please get off it.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 2:15]
Remain With or Leave the EU on 01:40 - Jun 25 with 3267 viewsDJack

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Remain With or Leave the EU on 01:43 - Jun 25 with 3262 viewsEbo

Remain With or Leave the EU on 01:35 - Jun 25 by poptech

Come on clown who hosts our website?

How do you DDoS a setup like CloudFlare you hack?

Did you pay your bill to your ISP or is your Internet still down?

You are an embarrassment to the Internet please get off it.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2016 2:15]

As I said I'm not giving out sensitive data on a public forum.

You have issues mate, not only do you bore the pants off everyone but you are also a nasty conniving jumped up little shit.

Cloudflare can be subject to DDOS, you probably have to pay a lot more than you are now paying to set a limit I guess as they don't cap it. Anything on the web is a security risk, everything has a back door.Bigger sites than yours have been taken down - what makes yours so special - laughable, truly laughable.

Knock knock tick tock....

Login to get fewer ads

Remain With or Leave the EU on 02:10 - Jun 25 with 3246 viewspoptech

Remain With or Leave the EU on 01:43 - Jun 25 by Ebo

As I said I'm not giving out sensitive data on a public forum.

You have issues mate, not only do you bore the pants off everyone but you are also a nasty conniving jumped up little shit.

Cloudflare can be subject to DDOS, you probably have to pay a lot more than you are now paying to set a limit I guess as they don't cap it. Anything on the web is a security risk, everything has a back door.Bigger sites than yours have been taken down - what makes yours so special - laughable, truly laughable.

Knock knock tick tock....

You don't have it you clown because you are a bullshit artist.

You are a computer illiterate and know nothing about Internet security or any of the other terms you just Googled trying to educate yourself on a field you have no knowledge of.

Our resident Internet dumbass needs a proper education:

https://www.cloudflare.com/ddos/

"CloudFlare’s advanced DDoS protection, provisioned as a service at the network edge, matches the sophistication and scale of such threats, and can be used to mitigate DDoS attacks of all forms and sizes including those that target the UDP and ICMP protocols, as well as SYN/ACK, DNS amplification and Layer 7 attacks"

What an embarrassment please resign from the Internet.
Remain With or Leave the EU on 02:37 - Jun 25 with 3229 viewsDJack

Remain With or Leave the EU on 02:10 - Jun 25 by poptech

You don't have it you clown because you are a bullshit artist.

You are a computer illiterate and know nothing about Internet security or any of the other terms you just Googled trying to educate yourself on a field you have no knowledge of.

Our resident Internet dumbass needs a proper education:

https://www.cloudflare.com/ddos/

"CloudFlare’s advanced DDoS protection, provisioned as a service at the network edge, matches the sophistication and scale of such threats, and can be used to mitigate DDoS attacks of all forms and sizes including those that target the UDP and ICMP protocols, as well as SYN/ACK, DNS amplification and Layer 7 attacks"

What an embarrassment please resign from the Internet.

As I've not looked at your source code(right click etc) and I've no idea who if anyone protects, you may I ask a question? Do you have cloudflare "protection"? Do you expect cloudflare to protect you in the face of multiplesite/customer DDOS (reflection) attacks - caveat this stuff is Greek to me.

What little I know of Ebo, from this site, is that for a few years he has been proficient in web design at a commercial level for a number of years.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Remain With or Leave the EU on 03:03 - Jun 25 with 3225 viewsphact0rri

cloudflare anti ddos stuff is horrible IMHO. I tend to surf with TOR (as I live in america where data is up for grabs) and every freaking site makes me do a captcha and it sucks. *grumble grumble*

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Remain With or Leave the EU on 10:10 - Jun 25 with 3167 viewsFergal

Remain With or Leave the EU on 18:02 - Jun 24 by Brynmill_Jack

A moot point for her considering in London they voted remain anyway.............................

How come? Total number of votes were counted. Wasn't done on a constituency/authority basis.
Remain With or Leave the EU on 10:32 - Jun 25 with 3147 viewsPhaedrus

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36626553

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Remain With or Leave the EU on 14:32 - Jun 25 with 3094 viewsEbo

Remain With or Leave the EU on 02:37 - Jun 25 by DJack

As I've not looked at your source code(right click etc) and I've no idea who if anyone protects, you may I ask a question? Do you have cloudflare "protection"? Do you expect cloudflare to protect you in the face of multiplesite/customer DDOS (reflection) attacks - caveat this stuff is Greek to me.

What little I know of Ebo, from this site, is that for a few years he has been proficient in web design at a commercial level for a number of years.

As I said DJack - every site is exploitable, every web application has some kind of back door.

You wouldn't get much info from a view source either, you need to look a lot deeper with tools that don't exist in your browser. You can however get the source paths to js files which can be 'looked at' and then injected.

Remain With or Leave the EU on 08:49 - Mar 21 with 2568 viewsLord_Bony

The result of this poll is so close to the real thing it's uncanny.

Well done Planet Swans for such a good debate on a very important subject. (Probably one of the most important in our life times).

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024