Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grounhop at the Boleyn Ground - West Ham 1-4 (FOUR) Swansea City! 19:04 - May 9 with 1789 viewsAdamThurston

To all you Jack Bastards'

Below is the link to my YouTube video from Saturday in which I came and made a video showcasing my Match Day Experience - and what a game to do it on!

It would be brilliant to see the views shoot up from this forum,

I've now seen 3 Swans' away wins, all of which came in London! Maybe relocate, like Franchise Dons? No, okay, definitely not!

Enjoy!
Grounhop at the Boleyn Ground - West Ham 1-4 (FOUR) Swansea City! on 19:10 - May 9 with 1744 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Thanks.
Grounhop at the Boleyn Ground - West Ham 1-4 (FOUR) Swansea City! on 19:16 - May 9 with 1713 viewsjack247

I enjoyed that, some of it was imaginatively shot. You may need to edit it down to 3 or 4 minutes if you want YouTube views though. Most people aren't going to watch something for 7 or 8 unless it's important to them.

Great work though.
Grounhop at the Boleyn Ground - West Ham 1-4 (FOUR) Swansea City! on 19:19 - May 9 with 1692 viewsOldjack

where's our fourth ?jackfath won't be happy you left early

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Grounhop at the Boleyn Ground - West Ham 1-4 (FOUR) Swansea City! on 19:26 - May 9 with 1653 viewsGowerjack

Dont swing the camara around as much

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Grounhop at the Boleyn Ground - West Ham 1-4 (FOUR) Swansea City! on 19:49 - May 9 with 1546 viewsgetcarter

Grounhop at the Boleyn Ground - West Ham 1-4 (FOUR) Swansea City! on 20:43 - May 9 with 1391 viewsPrivate_Partz

Grounhop at the Boleyn Ground - West Ham 1-4 (FOUR) Swansea City! on 19:49 - May 9 by getcarter

Awwwww had to stop before the end as I was filling up ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Grounhop at the Boleyn Ground - West Ham 1-4 (FOUR) Swansea City! on 20:48 - May 9 with 1371 viewsmonmouth

Why are they harping on about Europe? They were never going to get 4th so it was only ever the Europa, and they were in that this year and didn't even really bother to try.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Grounhop at the Boleyn Ground - West Ham 1-4 (FOUR) Swansea City! on 20:53 - May 9 with 1356 viewsSwansNZ

Grounhop at the Boleyn Ground - West Ham 1-4 (FOUR) Swansea City! on 20:48 - May 9 by monmouth

Why are they harping on about Europe? They were never going to get 4th so it was only ever the Europa, and they were in that this year and didn't even really bother to try.

So true. I read their match day thread (kumb forum), and plenty kept going on that they might even miss the Europa — did they forget they were in it this year?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Grounhop at the Boleyn Ground - West Ham 1-4 (FOUR) Swansea City! on 21:04 - May 9 with 1330 viewsmorningstar

Grounhop at the Boleyn Ground - West Ham 1-4 (FOUR) Swansea City! on 20:48 - May 9 by monmouth

In fairness Mon, thats not exactly true. If they had won on Saturday then beat Man Utd. They'd be on the same points as Man City going into the last game!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Grounhop at the Boleyn Ground - West Ham 1-4 (FOUR) Swansea City! on 21:47 - May 9 with 1203 viewsmonmouth

Grounhop at the Boleyn Ground - West Ham 1-4 (FOUR) Swansea City! on 21:04 - May 9 by morningstar

In fairness Mon, thats not exactly true. If they had won on Saturday then beat Man Utd. They'd be on the same points as Man City going into the last game!

Id forgotten the game in hand

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Grounhop at the Boleyn Ground - West Ham 1-4 (FOUR) Swansea City! on 21:58 - May 9 with 1169 viewsSwansNZ

Grounhop at the Boleyn Ground - West Ham 1-4 (FOUR) Swansea City! on 21:47 - May 9 by monmouth

Id forgotten the game in hand

You’d also forgotten that Man City will be in for a hell of a beating next Sunday, so won’t win any more points.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Grounhop at the Boleyn Ground - West Ham 1-4 (FOUR) Swansea City! on 08:44 - May 10 with 934 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I feel awful now, on Saturday was I queuing in the local chippie outside the ground and assured the West Ham Supporters it would be an easy win for them as we were resting our "Stars" for the Euros. They seemed very friendly once I told them the good news. We even laughed at Chico antics in a previous game.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Grounhop at the Boleyn Ground - West Ham 1-4 (FOUR) Swansea City! on 08:53 - May 10 with 921 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just spotted myself in video do I get an "Extras" fee?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024