Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you like Michu back? 20:50 - Jan 29 with 2567 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Yes or no?
Would you like Michu back? on 20:51 - Jan 29 with 2551 viewsJackfath

NO

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Would you like Michu back? on 20:52 - Jan 29 with 2539 viewsshandyjack

if only there was a way to get a poll to find out.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Would you like Michu back? on 20:55 - Jan 29 with 2507 viewsPintado

No, as he is finished as a top class player.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Would you like Michu back? on 20:58 - Jan 29 with 2474 viewsJackanapes

You can do one for Ferrie Bodde after that.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Would you like Michu back? on 21:00 - Jan 29 with 2450 viewsOldjack

Warra a dull thread ,at his best it's an obvious yes ,now he's crocked for the life of a footballer

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Would you like Michu back? on 21:05 - Jan 29 with 2422 viewslancasterswan

It's history. We've moved on and so has he, but he is always welcome back as a Great with a blazer and tie. When the joints go, that's it at the top flight, let's not pretend. And complete respect for his performances and what he did for Swansea. And I for one am grateful. Let it lie now.
Would you like Michu back? on 21:07 - Jan 29 with 2388 viewsperchrockjack

As a janitor

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Would you like Michu back? on 21:16 - Jan 29 with 2353 viewsSwanseajill

His ankles must have caused him pain even as far back as his time with us.

I reckon playing in pain caused him to have a look of misery around him. He must have known when playing under ML what the future would hold for him.

Sad end of his career, fantastic player and a pleasure to have had the opportunity to see him at the Liberty.
Login to get fewer ads

Would you like Michu back? on 21:23 - Jan 29 with 2318 viewsjack247

No. He isn't physically up to it. If he was, he would be playing at a much higher level than he is. Shame.
Would you like Michu back? on 21:37 - Jan 29 with 2255 viewsDewi1jack

Would you like Michu back? on 21:07 - Jan 29 by perchrockjack

As a janitor

No chance.

He'd probably break his metatarsal kicking the loo door open.

What is it with some of our fans wanting crocked players here?
Think we've done enough to hamper us this season without considering bringing in Knackers Yard specials

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Would you like Michu back? on 21:59 - Jan 29 with 2205 viewsSwan91

Would you like Michu back? on 21:23 - Jan 29 by jack247

No. He isn't physically up to it. If he was, he would be playing at a much higher level than he is. Shame.

well if he is getting himself fit and able to play properly again then the lower divisions might be a great place to start... but at his age it might be too late for him to come back to us if he ever gets back to playing normal again. he surely would need a couple of seasons before moving up and if thats the case he would be 31

if he was a few years younger I would take him back but I can't see him getting to PL standard in less than 2 seasons... so I guess no
Would you like Michu back? on 22:01 - Jan 29 with 2194 viewsClinton

Pointless question at this time.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Would you like Michu back? on 22:11 - Jan 29 with 2156 viewsPlasticJack

Live and let live.

Poll: Who starts up front at Old Trafford?

Would you like Michu back? on 22:29 - Jan 29 with 2098 viewsPrivate_Partz

Would you like Michu back? on 21:16 - Jan 29 by Swanseajill

His ankles must have caused him pain even as far back as his time with us.

I reckon playing in pain caused him to have a look of misery around him. He must have known when playing under ML what the future would hold for him.

Sad end of his career, fantastic player and a pleasure to have had the opportunity to see him at the Liberty.

It started after his Spanish game. A fully fit Michu would be a no brainier but unfortunately that ship has sailed. I wish him well and hope he can get to play at a higher level than he currently is.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Would you like Michu back? on 22:49 - Jan 29 with 2054 viewsSwanseajill

Would you like Michu back? on 22:29 - Jan 29 by Private_Partz

It started after his Spanish game. A fully fit Michu would be a no brainier but unfortunately that ship has sailed. I wish him well and hope he can get to play at a higher level than he currently is.

Multiple rumours we're flying around during his time with us...that his ankles were knackered.

Do you mean that he had no problems fitness wise when he was playing for us?
Would you like Michu back? on 22:56 - Jan 29 with 2042 viewsPrivate_Partz

Would you like Michu back? on 22:49 - Jan 29 by Swanseajill

Multiple rumours we're flying around during his time with us...that his ankles were knackered.

Do you mean that he had no problems fitness wise when he was playing for us?

No. Sorry Jill. I was saying that he DID have problems when he was playing with us. The man himself is quoted as saying it started when he played his one and only game for Spain. I can't recall whether the the match came before or after the Cardiff away game. I always thought the Cardiff match was where his problems started.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Would you like Michu back? on 23:00 - Jan 29 with 2029 viewsjack247

Would you like Michu back? on 21:59 - Jan 29 by Swan91

well if he is getting himself fit and able to play properly again then the lower divisions might be a great place to start... but at his age it might be too late for him to come back to us if he ever gets back to playing normal again. he surely would need a couple of seasons before moving up and if thats the case he would be 31

if he was a few years younger I would take him back but I can't see him getting to PL standard in less than 2 seasons... so I guess no

His ankles are knackered. You can't play yourself back to fitness with something that isn't going to get better. In all likelihood, he will retire within the next couple of years. It's a shame and a waste of a serious talent, but I doubt we will hear much of him again.
Would you like Michu back? on 23:03 - Jan 29 with 2025 viewsSwanseajill

Would you like Michu back? on 22:56 - Jan 29 by Private_Partz

No. Sorry Jill. I was saying that he DID have problems when he was playing with us. The man himself is quoted as saying it started when he played his one and only game for Spain. I can't recall whether the the match came before or after the Cardiff away game. I always thought the Cardiff match was where his problems started.

See what you meant now.
Would you like Michu back? on 00:04 - Jan 30 with 1965 viewssully49

Definitely not, unfortunately. We were lucky to have his best days. Wish him well though.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Would you like Michu back? on 10:24 - Jan 30 with 1769 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Would you like Michu back? on 21:07 - Jan 29 by perchrockjack

As a janitor

Oh dear, that's not a fitting comment even if we know he can never play top flight football anywhere again. Before posting statements like that remember what he gave to us*, namely a true top class player who gave us some of the best times as a club in our history.

* and yes, I know he was well paid

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Would you like Michu back? on 11:09 - Jan 30 with 1726 viewsAnotherJohn

Obviously the odds against a fairy tale ending are about 99-1, but I regret the manner of our parting and wouldn't be adverse to welcoming Michu back in a role of some kind - probably just some part-time ambassador one. I can see why we didn't want him around if an insurance claim was under consideration, but as far as I know he has never said a bad word about the club. In retrospect I think the stuff Monk fed us was less than the whole truth. We did a hell of a lot more for Bodde than we did for Michu, and Michu was three times the player. To my mind he kept us in the PL in that tricky second season.
Would you like Michu back? on 12:19 - Jan 30 with 1664 viewsjamieswan78

I bet Huw was gutted he give him that new contract.

What did he cost us, 2 million plus 40000per week for 4 years?., we only got one and a bit years out of him.

No doubt every time Huw gets a decent offer for a player now, he thinks back to Michu.

I do feel sorry for the bloke though, I think this new Spanish club get back to fitness thing his more that he's in denial about not being able to play no more.
Would you like Michu back? on 16:02 - Jan 30 with 1570 viewsVinnie

Don't be silly.
Would you like Michu back? on 16:39 - Jan 30 with 1517 viewspremierjack

Pointless thread.

Some people need to move on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024