Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does Anyone Know 23:04 - Jan 25 with 2025 viewsSwan91

Bit random I know but does anyone know the best way to get a player to sign a shirt? I was hoping I could get Ki to sing mine (got his name and number on the back) but I don't know the best way to get this done.
Does Anyone Know on 23:14 - Jan 25 with 1971 viewsPlasticJack

Ask him I'd have thought

Poll: Who starts up front at Old Trafford?

Does Anyone Know on 23:20 - Jan 25 with 1941 viewsbuilthjack

Do you go to games? If so you will get the players on the way in.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Does Anyone Know on 23:27 - Jan 25 with 1907 viewsjackportis

After the game go to the players exit. Ki is very good for stopping and taking selfies autographs etc.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Does Anyone Know on 14:38 - Jan 26 with 1720 viewsSwan91

Does Anyone Know on 23:27 - Jan 25 by jackportis

After the game go to the players exit. Ki is very good for stopping and taking selfies autographs etc.

Ok thank you! Will try it next home game.
Does Anyone Know on 15:40 - Jan 26 with 1579 viewsMrSwerve

My advice would be don't stand around with a ball at your feet. He won't come near you.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Does Anyone Know on 17:07 - Jan 26 with 1455 viewssully49

Does Anyone Know on 15:40 - Jan 26 by MrSwerve

My advice would be don't stand around with a ball at your feet. He won't come near you.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Does Anyone Know on 22:32 - Jan 26 with 1303 viewsjackrabbit

If you see him wish him all the best from me, and tell him I'm a fan of his. I appreciate how he uses space, is always available to take a pass, and keeps the ball alive, and how he passes and distributes intelligently. Tell him I think he gets a bit of a raw deal from a section of our fan base. We were glad to get him back from Sunderland and I think we are starting to take him for granted. I don't expect him to be Roy Keane. I think some of our fans do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024