Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
An Optimistic View 21:13 - Jan 21 with 2216 viewsSwaneeRiver

The way I see it, Francesco Guidolin and Gabriele Ambrosetti have taken a look at the team on Monday night, talked to them and Curtis on Tuesday, before telling Huw who he needs / what type of players.
He then spent yesterday & today coaching the players, starting to mould them into his ideal team and format.
He knows what we have going forward. Hopefully we'll see a few new faces and some deadwood leave in the next week or so.
Overall, I'm feeling very optimistic about the next few months.
An Optimistic View on 21:36 - Jan 21 with 2116 viewsBanosswan

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

An Optimistic View on 21:43 - Jan 21 with 2062 viewsLeonisGod

Good stuff. I just hope news of N'gog's arrival doesn't hit you too hard

I'm the same though. I'm hoping Franny brings some good contacts and ideas for who will suit us. Much like most of our managers over the last 10 yrs. garry's probably been the worse for that, maybe?
An Optimistic View on 22:00 - Jan 21 with 1973 viewsPozuelosSideys

Given that Guidolin mentioned in an interview recently that he had been watching us for about a month, i suspect you are correct and he'll have an idea as to what he wants.

However, he needs to go and look at us from about 18 months ago to understand what we are about and what our "way" is. Whether this happens remains to be seen, cos he sure as sh1t wont have seen much decent stuff from us in recent times

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

An Optimistic View on 22:01 - Jan 21 with 1966 viewsskippyjack

I have watched countless Udinese videos.. everything goes through Di Natale.. or a late midfield runner taps home in the box.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

An Optimistic View on 22:14 - Jan 21 with 1912 viewsSwan91

An Optimistic View on 22:00 - Jan 21 by PozuelosSideys

Given that Guidolin mentioned in an interview recently that he had been watching us for about a month, i suspect you are correct and he'll have an idea as to what he wants.

However, he needs to go and look at us from about 18 months ago to understand what we are about and what our "way" is. Whether this happens remains to be seen, cos he sure as sh1t wont have seen much decent stuff from us in recent times

He did say he used to study tapes of Swansea play when Rodgers was manager. So I'm guessing he knows the style we should be playing and what our attitude is like.
An Optimistic View on 22:21 - Jan 21 with 1853 viewsAussieSwan

An Optimistic View on 22:14 - Jan 21 by Swan91

He did say he used to study tapes of Swansea play when Rodgers was manager. So I'm guessing he knows the style we should be playing and what our attitude is like.

Throw in Diego Bortoluzzi in that mix as well, starting to have a real Italian feel

Wonder whether this means we'll be looking to Serie A more with regards to transfer targets

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

An Optimistic View on 22:29 - Jan 21 with 1805 viewsClinton

An Optimistic View on 22:01 - Jan 21 by skippyjack

I have watched countless Udinese videos.. everything goes through Di Natale.. or a late midfield runner taps home in the box.

So do we have anyone who can play a similar role, I don't know enough about him I'm afraid. I see he's about to retire at udinese.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

An Optimistic View on 22:35 - Jan 21 with 1769 viewsskippyjack

An Optimistic View on 22:29 - Jan 21 by Clinton

So do we have anyone who can play a similar role, I don't know enough about him I'm afraid. I see he's about to retire at udinese.

He's like Jermaine Defoe is Di Natale.. is Gomis like Defoe?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

An Optimistic View on 22:35 - Jan 21 with 1768 viewsBanosswan

An Optimistic View on 22:29 - Jan 21 by Clinton

Do Natale is a different level. If we can get anyone near his level we'll be fine.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

An Optimistic View on 22:40 - Jan 21 with 1750 viewsLaMariposa

An Optimistic View on 22:21 - Jan 21 by AussieSwan

Throw in Diego Bortoluzzi in that mix as well, starting to have a real Italian feel

Wonder whether this means we'll be looking to Serie A more with regards to transfer targets

The mafiosa has arrived! You're our man Franco

Be wary please my gentle friends for all the skins you breathe, they have a tasty habit to eat the hand that bleeds....

An Optimistic View on 22:42 - Jan 21 with 1732 viewsLeonisGod

An Optimistic View on 22:35 - Jan 21 by skippyjack

He's like Jermaine Defoe is Di Natale.. is Gomis like Defoe?

To a liberal like me, yes. Or should that be no? To one of our resident right wingers, that's probably a yes. Oh I don't know

Ayew can play that role
[Post edited 21 Jan 2016 22:44]
An Optimistic View on 23:34 - Jan 21 with 1617 viewsJJJack

An Optimistic View on 22:01 - Jan 21 by skippyjack

Di Natale is 38yrs old now. So you reckon we just need a 38yr old No. 10 to play everything through?

Ah Christ, the answer has been in plain sight all along.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Trundle
An Optimistic View on 00:05 - Jan 22 with 1556 viewsPlasticJack

An Optimistic View on 23:34 - Jan 21 by JJJack

Di Natale is 38yrs old now. So you reckon we just need a 38yr old No. 10 to play everything through?

Ah Christ, the answer has been in plain sight all along.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Trundle

Have him back in a heartbeat

Poll: Who starts up front at Old Trafford?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024