Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dineen on twitter 10:51 - Jan 16 with 12532 viewsshandyjack

relegation battlers around us are not strengthening but buying for the sake of it

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dineen on twitter on 11:50 - Jan 16 with 2314 viewsJango

Dineen on twitter on 11:16 - Jan 16 by shandyjack

leigh dineen ‏@leighdineen 13h13 hours ago

@mark070379 @craigowen15 @marcel1710 @johnvanzweden is it actually strengthening tho. More players to keep happy, not necessarily better
View conversation
0 retweets 0 likes
leigh dineen ‏@leighdineen 13h13 hours ago

@ghstorer @craigowen15 @marcel1710 @johnvanzweden yep. Bmouth 3 strikers when personally i think they need a defender. Each to their own
View conversation
0 retweets 1 like

he also suggests that he's not sure Doumbia is eligable for a work permit and thought journalist would check before they reported stuff.
I'd have thought playing in Italy would mean he had an EU work permit?

I'm sure you don't need a Eu work permit to play in Italy.
Dineen on twitter on 11:58 - Jan 16 with 2249 viewsClinton

I feel positive today. Although I suspect we have about a 50 percent chance of being relegated.
Looking forward to being at the Liberty for Swansea vs Watford.
Come on you swans

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Dineen on twitter on 11:58 - Jan 16 with 2243 viewslovejuicejack

Dineen on twitter on 11:50 - Jan 16 by Darran

I'm sure most people were surprised to see Sunderland sign a striker on Thursday.

I'll be surprised if we sign a striker that's for sure.
Dineen on twitter on 12:16 - Jan 16 with 2186 viewsjasper_T

He's right, none of them have strengthened imo.

Bodies for the sake of bodies is not the answer. We have enough dead weight from the summer.
Dineen on twitter on 12:51 - Jan 16 with 2066 viewsEasternJack

This from our commercial director who has barely moved the needle on the non-TV revenue.

He knows very little about what good looks like for his own area - what makes him an expert on footballing matters?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Dineen on twitter on 12:56 - Jan 16 with 2045 viewsFlashberryjack

Do we actually pay this guy to run our wonderful comical department ?
Oh!! wait a minute, he did introduce those wonderful crowd facing advertising boards, that enhance our match day experience........he didn't really give a flying f*ck about the fans affected then, and doesn't give a f*ck about the fans now.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dineen on twitter on 13:00 - Jan 16 with 2021 viewsSwanjaxs

I suggest Dineen stays off Twitter when he's been on the cooking sherry!!!! #bonehead

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Dineen on twitter on 13:02 - Jan 16 with 2006 viewsSwanjaxs

Dineen on twitter on 12:56 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

Do we actually pay this guy to run our wonderful comical department ?
Oh!! wait a minute, he did introduce those wonderful crowd facing advertising boards, that enhance our match day experience........he didn't really give a flying f*ck about the fans affected then, and doesn't give a f*ck about the fans now.

And don't forget the thunder clappers!! That was his brainstorm as well 👍👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Login to get fewer ads

Dineen on twitter on 13:08 - Jan 16 with 1969 viewsFlashberryjack

Dineen on twitter on 13:02 - Jan 16 by Swanjaxs

And don't forget the thunder clappers!! That was his brainstorm as well 👍👍

The guy's a f*cking genius......where would the comical department be without his leadership ?

Hello

Dineen on twitter on 13:35 - Jan 16 with 1886 viewsEbo

If it goes tits up on Monday, I think it could get very ugly indeed. Won't be long before the Jenkins sort it out chants appear.

Yes Dineen, John the clog and Cooze should stay well away from Twitter.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Dineen on twitter on 13:48 - Jan 16 with 1817 viewsploppy

He's right though. I'd have been totally underwhelmed by Sunderland's and Bournemouth's purchases.
Dineen on twitter on 13:50 - Jan 16 with 1808 viewsLoyal

Dineen on twitter on 13:00 - Jan 16 by Swanjaxs

I suggest Dineen stays off Twitter when he's been on the cooking sherry!!!! #bonehead

Good guy is Leigh, always has been.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Dineen on twitter on 13:51 - Jan 16 with 1798 viewsFlashberryjack

Dineen on twitter on 13:48 - Jan 16 by ploppy

He's right though. I'd have been totally underwhelmed by Sunderland's and Bournemouth's purchases.

More so than ours ?

Hello

Dineen on twitter on 13:57 - Jan 16 with 1766 viewsSwanjaxs

Dineen on twitter on 13:50 - Jan 16 by Loyal

Good guy is Leigh, always has been.

I'm not saying he's not a good guy, not saying he shouldn't go on twitter, what i do suggest is that when passions are running high perhaps given his position at the club he should be a little more careful with his tweets regarding anything SCFC at the moment
[Post edited 16 Jan 2016 13:58]

Dineen on twitter on 13:58 - Jan 16 with 1758 viewseddie71

Dineen on twitter on 13:51 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

More so than ours ?

Exactly, I am pretty sure we wont sign anyone meaningful and it will be everyones fault apart from the boards. Dineen get some insight its a good thing to have. I suspect the board have given up and accepted relagation if they havent they are giving every impression thats the case. Poor AC they have have really hung him out to dry. :(
Dineen on twitter on 14:01 - Jan 16 with 1692 viewsawayjack

Dineen on twitter on 13:48 - Jan 16 by ploppy

Really ? Iturbe described as the potential to be the next Messi. Young skilful with pace to burn. Yes terrible signing.
Dineen on twitter on 14:17 - Jan 16 with 1602 viewsploppy

Dineen on twitter on 14:01 - Jan 16 by awayjack

Really ? Iturbe described as the potential to be the next Messi. Young skilful with pace to burn. Yes terrible signing.

Fair point - although he's only on loan I was thinking more of Grabban, Afobe and N'Doye - seeing as we're (or should be) in the market for a striker.
Dineen on twitter on 14:18 - Jan 16 with 1589 viewsDewi1jack

Dineen on twitter on 14:01 - Jan 16 by awayjack

Of course.
We wouldn't swap Bafe for anyone, would we?
More like couldn't rather than wouldn't.

Besides that, Bafe would probably be offside at his contract signing

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Dineen on twitter on 14:26 - Jan 16 with 1559 viewsQuakerJack

Dineen on twitter on 12:16 - Jan 16 by jasper_T

He's right, none of them have strengthened imo.

Bodies for the sake of bodies is not the answer. We have enough dead weight from the summer.

So why not offload it... Loan a few out, get them off the wage bill... Someone in Portugal will take Eder... Ditto Tabanou in France.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Dineen on twitter on 14:29 - Jan 16 with 1542 viewsFlashberryjack

Dineen on twitter on 13:58 - Jan 16 by eddie71

Exactly, I am pretty sure we wont sign anyone meaningful and it will be everyones fault apart from the boards. Dineen get some insight its a good thing to have. I suspect the board have given up and accepted relagation if they havent they are giving every impression thats the case. Poor AC they have have really hung him out to dry. :(

I think you may well be correct........unfortunately
[Post edited 16 Jan 2016 14:33]

Hello

Dineen on twitter on 14:31 - Jan 16 with 1533 viewswaynekerr55

Dineen on twitter on 11:08 - Jan 16 by WarwickHunt

Thick c*nt's an embarrassment.

Fück me where did you find your new found benevolence from?😂😂😂😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Dineen on twitter on 14:34 - Jan 16 with 1510 viewsQuakerJack

Dineen on twitter on 14:29 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

I think you may well be correct........unfortunately
[Post edited 16 Jan 2016 14:33]

I fear a player we should and could have signed may put another nail in our coffin on Monday (Deeney).

Chants from the east stand of "sign him on" everytime a Watford player does anything half decent on Monday night?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Dineen on twitter on 14:34 - Jan 16 with 1508 viewstherealme

Dineen on twitter on 13:58 - Jan 16 by eddie71

You seriously think the board have given up and accepted relegation? wtf?

And when you say sign someone meaningful, what does that mean? Throw a load of cash around? because just spending money doesn't guarantee getting the right players and survival

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Dineen on twitter on 14:39 - Jan 16 with 1479 viewsQuakerJack

Dineen on twitter on 14:34 - Jan 16 by therealme

You seriously think the board have given up and accepted relegation? wtf?

And when you say sign someone meaningful, what does that mean? Throw a load of cash around? because just spending money doesn't guarantee getting the right players and survival

Asking Curt to keep us up, not allowing him any influence over signings? Either that or theyre incompetent...

Throwing money around? 4mil for Austin isnt throwing money around... And on that feller from CSKA with the goal record he has? Any signing is a risk, but his record is very impressive so doesnt that make it worth a gamble?

Dineen on twitter on 14:42 - Jan 16 with 1452 viewsperchrockjack

Some even replacing crap staff

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024