Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea White Pride Day 11:14 - Jan 6 with 20353 viewsDarran

These c*nts should be put to sleep.
They aren't human beings they don't deserve to live and breath.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea White Pride Day on 23:16 - Jan 6 with 2923 viewsLoyal

Swansea White Pride Day on 23:09 - Jan 6 by Ebo

Yeah he's a good lad. He'd be disappointed to see this crap happening in Swansea.

They are playing Wales with the angelic upstarts in Feb ( I think ) I know they are not your cup of tea but those two bands are well worth the effort.

Hey old cob your not Paul are you 👍 Similar name.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea White Pride Day on 23:51 - Jan 6 with 2897 viewsHumpty

Swansea White Pride Day on 12:38 - Jan 6 by Darran

Except in Liverpool of course,well unless KKKing KKKenny has something to do with it.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/16291583

Fair play. That is one of the most pathetic attempts at a comeback I've ever seen on here.

F*cking pitiful.

Desperate stuff.
Swansea White Pride Day on 23:55 - Jan 6 with 2892 viewsperchrockjack

Dalglish was ok, his wife lovely.

He spent many many hours in children's wards and his missus trust has been a life saver.

Not bad player either.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea White Pride Day on 23:59 - Jan 6 with 2889 viewsHumpty

Swansea White Pride Day on 23:55 - Jan 6 by perchrockjack

Dalglish was ok, his wife lovely.

He spent many many hours in children's wards and his missus trust has been a life saver.

Not bad player either.

He was an excellent football player.

But to try and link his crass and misguided support of one of his players to a march by a bunch of golliwog hanging nazis is desperate stuff.

Sad.
Swansea White Pride Day on 00:03 - Jan 7 with 2887 viewsLoyal

Swansea White Pride Day on 23:59 - Jan 6 by Humpty

He was an excellent football player.

But to try and link his crass and misguided support of one of his players to a march by a bunch of golliwog hanging nazis is desperate stuff.

Sad.

He supported racism which is beyond all doubt. However, I can't see him goose stepping round the railway with his right arm extended to the sky shouting things about Skrewdriver etc ... Unless of course he is ordering one, which I doubt they do in the railway.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Swansea White Pride Day on 00:14 - Jan 7 with 2885 viewsEbo

Swansea White Pride Day on 23:16 - Jan 6 by Loyal

They are playing Wales with the angelic upstarts in Feb ( I think ) I know they are not your cup of tea but those two bands are well worth the effort.

Hey old cob your not Paul are you 👍 Similar name.

No I am not Paul Cobley who is a very very old friend of mine. He plays in another band as well. Rude Soles i think they are called.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Swansea White Pride Day on 00:38 - Jan 7 with 2865 viewsLoyal

Swansea White Pride Day on 00:14 - Jan 7 by Ebo

No I am not Paul Cobley who is a very very old friend of mine. He plays in another band as well. Rude Soles i think they are called.

No I meant old cob 👍 I don't know Paul I'm not sure he has been with the band for long, but he definitely makes them a very decent unit.

Swansea White Pride Day on 01:07 - Jan 7 with 2846 viewsEbo

Swansea White Pride Day on 00:38 - Jan 7 by Loyal

No I meant old cob 👍 I don't know Paul I'm not sure he has been with the band for long, but he definitely makes them a very decent unit.

I think Paul has been with them nearly 3 years now, plays the bass. Travelled the world too from Mexico to Russia - the latter were seriously mental gigs.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea White Pride Day on 01:49 - Jan 7 with 2832 viewsLoyal

Swansea White Pride Day on 01:07 - Jan 7 by Ebo

I think Paul has been with them nearly 3 years now, plays the bass. Travelled the world too from Mexico to Russia - the latter were seriously mental gigs.

Superb

Swansea White Pride Day on 02:06 - Jan 7 with 2816 viewsEbo

Swansea White Pride Day on 01:49 - Jan 7 by Loyal

Superb

Yeah that's Paul on the bass in that video. He's been a long time punk, since he was a young teen.

I was more into Crass, Partisans and PATTTB around that age though. Paul and I went to the last ever gig Crass did. Aberdare miners benefit gig 1984. We didn't know it would be their last at the time. We met Steve and Eve before the gig - proper old hippys they were. We asked them for a beer they gave us tea :)

Steve from Crass now works as a lifeboat man and still gigs with a new band called Slice of Life.

Swansea White Pride Day on 02:51 - Jan 7 with 2810 viewsLoyal

Swansea White Pride Day on 02:06 - Jan 7 by Ebo

Yeah that's Paul on the bass in that video. He's been a long time punk, since he was a young teen.

I was more into Crass, Partisans and PATTTB around that age though. Paul and I went to the last ever gig Crass did. Aberdare miners benefit gig 1984. We didn't know it would be their last at the time. We met Steve and Eve before the gig - proper old hippys they were. We asked them for a beer they gave us tea :)

Steve from Crass now works as a lifeboat man and still gigs with a new band called Slice of Life.

I have been in to this type of stuff since around 1995, first husker du, then bad religion, rancid which got me in to the early stuff like the partisans who I didn't know were from Wales until I spoke to spike at a gig in London last year. He is a closet swans fan. He is a paramedic in Cheltenham but they get huge crowds. I also like shrapnel, soldier dolls and PFS. I've seen the latter at rebellion but don't think the others are still going. Also like the icons of filth and saw them a few times before stig died. That was a shocker.

I'll be checking out the oppressed again in a few weeks.

Wish I was old enough to have seen it all first time around, I'm still catching up.
Oh, and I'm on nights 👍

Swansea White Pride Day on 03:24 - Jan 7 with 2796 viewsEbo

Swansea White Pride Day on 02:51 - Jan 7 by Loyal

I have been in to this type of stuff since around 1995, first husker du, then bad religion, rancid which got me in to the early stuff like the partisans who I didn't know were from Wales until I spoke to spike at a gig in London last year. He is a closet swans fan. He is a paramedic in Cheltenham but they get huge crowds. I also like shrapnel, soldier dolls and PFS. I've seen the latter at rebellion but don't think the others are still going. Also like the icons of filth and saw them a few times before stig died. That was a shocker.

I'll be checking out the oppressed again in a few weeks.

Wish I was old enough to have seen it all first time around, I'm still catching up.
Oh, and I'm on nights 👍

After all the punk stuff I got into Sonic Youth big time and still love them. Didn't like grunge at all mostly post punk stuff like Wire and Magazine.

My tastes broadened as time went on, I listen to anything from Can and Zappa to ELO these days but I'm primarily into obscure alt/indie stuff.

Swansea White Pride Day on 07:51 - Jan 7 with 2753 viewsLoyal

Swansea White Pride Day on 03:24 - Jan 7 by Ebo

After all the punk stuff I got into Sonic Youth big time and still love them. Didn't like grunge at all mostly post punk stuff like Wire and Magazine.

My tastes broadened as time went on, I listen to anything from Can and Zappa to ELO these days but I'm primarily into obscure alt/indie stuff.

A heartening mid topic turnaround 👍

Swansea White Pride Day on 09:16 - Jan 7 with 2731 views1983

Whens Orange Pride day?

Swansea White Pride Day on 09:36 - Jan 7 with 2710 viewsLohengrin

Swansea White Pride Day on 01:49 - Jan 7 by Loyal

Superb

Let me just say what every poor bugger that clicked on that link must be thinking...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Swansea White Pride Day on 16:32 - Jan 7 with 2598 viewstaffpunk

Swansea White Pride Day on 00:14 - Jan 7 by Ebo

Lovely guy, comes into my Record shop in the Rhondda regularly.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Swansea White Pride Day on 16:51 - Jan 7 with 2574 viewsLoyal

Swansea White Pride Day on 16:32 - Jan 7 by taffpunk

Lovely guy, comes into my Record shop in the Rhondda regularly.

Second time around ?

Swansea White Pride Day on 17:14 - Jan 7 with 2558 viewstaffpunk

Swansea White Pride Day on 16:51 - Jan 7 by Loyal

Second time around ?

Aye, that's me, no coming up and causing trouble mind, the Grannies in the wool shop opposite will sort us all out.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Swansea White Pride Day on 17:47 - Jan 7 with 2521 viewsWingstandwood

All this demo n' counter demo stuff is f#cking annoying! It's been going on since the NF n' Anti-Nazi-League stuff of the 1970's and its still going on like never before, achieving absolutely f#ck cos both sides are still there! A compromise solution must be met by both sides of the far right/left political spectrum. These people should meet each other half-way and become 'racist anti-fascists' ?
[Post edited 7 Jan 2016 17:51]

Argus!

Swansea White Pride Day on 18:22 - Jan 7 with 2489 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea White Pride Day on 14:44 - Jan 6 by Loyal

http://edlnews.co.uk/2013/03/11/infidels-join-nazis-for-swansea-demo/

Interesting piece.

I see at least 1 of Morristons finest in that article.
Swansea White Pride Day on 18:32 - Jan 7 with 2483 viewsLoyal

Swansea White Pride Day on 17:14 - Jan 7 by taffpunk

Aye, that's me, no coming up and causing trouble mind, the Grannies in the wool shop opposite will sort us all out.

Been in a few times mate with my mate from Pigs band, I'm looking for a few things ...
I am compiling a complete Welsh collection of the better punk bands ( or better known )

1. No Choice, sadist dream. 7" vinyl.
2. Oppressed, fck fascism, EP, vinyl
3. Picture Frame Seduction, Good enough for me, 7 " vinyl.
4. Same band - Hand of the Rider, USA re-release 2010.
5. Partisans, police story, vinyl, 7" No Future
6. Anything by Soldier Dolls.
7. Impact, Chrsitmas EP.

I have sourced all of the above recently but the fcking prices are outrageous !
Bit of a punt 👍

Swansea White Pride Day on 18:43 - Jan 7 with 2474 viewstaffpunk

Swansea White Pride Day on 18:32 - Jan 7 by Loyal

Been in a few times mate with my mate from Pigs band, I'm looking for a few things ...
I am compiling a complete Welsh collection of the better punk bands ( or better known )

1. No Choice, sadist dream. 7" vinyl.
2. Oppressed, fck fascism, EP, vinyl
3. Picture Frame Seduction, Good enough for me, 7 " vinyl.
4. Same band - Hand of the Rider, USA re-release 2010.
5. Partisans, police story, vinyl, 7" No Future
6. Anything by Soldier Dolls.
7. Impact, Chrsitmas EP.

I have sourced all of the above recently but the fcking prices are outrageous !
Bit of a punt 👍

Ah right,tidy...none of those in at the moment, very hard to get any original Punk in these days. Over the years, most of it has been sold overseas, so sadly is not coming around as much as it used to. Out of that list I've probably only had No Choice in lately, sold now though. Discogs is probably a better bet than Ebay, worth a look if you haven't done so already.

Swansea White Pride Day on 18:46 - Jan 7 with 2457 viewsLoyal

Swansea White Pride Day on 18:43 - Jan 7 by taffpunk

Ah right,tidy...none of those in at the moment, very hard to get any original Punk in these days. Over the years, most of it has been sold overseas, so sadly is not coming around as much as it used to. Out of that list I've probably only had No Choice in lately, sold now though. Discogs is probably a better bet than Ebay, worth a look if you haven't done so already.

Cheers mate, the PFS single had a price of £52 and Impact £70. I keep scanning the net, but if you do get anything in please PM me 👍 Indeed anything of that Welsh Oi, uk82 era.

I got ahold of the Bullsheep Detector album the other day off Beddis, that's a cracker. Some real surprises on it.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2016 18:48]

Swansea White Pride Day on 19:44 - Jan 7 with 2414 viewsdailew

Swansea White Pride Day on 00:03 - Jan 7 by Loyal

He supported racism which is beyond all doubt. However, I can't see him goose stepping round the railway with his right arm extended to the sky shouting things about Skrewdriver etc ... Unless of course he is ordering one, which I doubt they do in the railway.

Mark Radcliffe used to drum for Skrewdriver. Before they went all Nazi, of course.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Swansea White Pride Day on 19:47 - Jan 7 with 2411 viewsLoyal

Swansea White Pride Day on 19:44 - Jan 7 by dailew

Mark Radcliffe used to drum for Skrewdriver. Before they went all Nazi, of course.

I heard that, bit before my time.
One of the lads from combat 84 is a highly regarded guitar tech in the USA these days. People change.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024