Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer to Leicester 14:12 - Sep 1 with 26162 viewsperchrockjack

On loan.

Can t see the point of that.

Frankly, seems madness

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Dyer to Leicester on 18:56 - Sep 1 with 2502 viewsCooperman

Dyer to Leicester on 18:49 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

Slight thought - could it be that this forward we signed last month (19 year old - Biabi?) is a bit more advanced than we thought and could be a back up for the squad rather than just 21s?

I only ask out of interest - I have no idea whatsoever the standard he is at.

I don't think so. Instead I believe it's a combination of the diamond now being recognised as formation that works for the team, adequate cover all the way down to Barrow who can be wheeled back at a moments notice, and shrewd business sense from Sir Huw who is recovering circa £2m from this deal.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Dyer to Leicester on 18:58 - Sep 1 with 2485 viewsgetcarter

Dyer to Leicester on 18:49 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

Slight thought - could it be that this forward we signed last month (19 year old - Biabi?) is a bit more advanced than we thought and could be a back up for the squad rather than just 21s?

I only ask out of interest - I have no idea whatsoever the standard he is at.

Trust the manager and our Board, could well be a loan on the way or we are buying in January.
Dyer to Leicester on 18:58 - Sep 1 with 2476 viewslondonlisa2001

Dyer to Leicester on 18:52 - Sep 1 by jasper_T

Less experienced than Fulton and Kingsley were when they arrived. Complete headcase (as in literally headbutts players).

Will struggle to get into our 21s right now.

OK - thanks.

I knew nothing of him other than I saw he had played 1st team albeit at a lower level.

Must be going to bring Barrow back I guess.
Dyer to Leicester on 18:59 - Sep 1 with 2463 viewsNeath_Jack

Doesn't even cause a ripple on my concerned meter.

Plenty of options for that position, not to mention different formations we could play.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Dyer to Leicester on 19:01 - Sep 1 with 2436 viewslondonlisa2001

Dyer to Leicester on 18:58 - Sep 1 by getcarter

Trust the manager and our Board, could well be a loan on the way or we are buying in January.

We can't loan (no loan window for PL).

Cooperman's point that we can bring Barrow back anytime is interesting - I didn't know that, in which case that makes more sense (to have him on the bench if necessary rather than Dyer).

I do trust the manager & board by the way, although I also recognise that Huw is still a tight bugger at heart and we do wing it a bit at times ;-)
Dyer to Leicester on 19:03 - Sep 1 with 2417 viewsskippyjack

He's signed.. bad luck Nath!

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/102459-nathan-dyer-joins-on-loan/

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Dyer to Leicester on 19:03 - Sep 1 with 2412 viewssomersetsimon

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/transfer-deadline-day-nathan-dyer-swanse
Dyer to Leicester on 19:06 - Sep 1 with 2338 viewslondonlisa2001

Feels very odd seeing him with a Leicester kit!

I imagine this is the end of him at the Swans.

If it is, then thanks Nathan. That performance at Forest in the 1st leg of the play offs is one of the finest I have ever seen from any Swansea player in the 40 years I have been supporting.

YJB.
Login to get fewer ads

Dyer to Leicester on 19:07 - Sep 1 with 2318 viewsAngelRangelQS

We are weaker now than we were this morning. Madness
Dyer to Leicester on 19:07 - Sep 1 with 2311 viewslovejuicejack

Dyer to Leicester on 19:03 - Sep 1 by skippyjack

He's signed.. bad luck Nath!

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/102459-nathan-dyer-joins-on-loan/

Just had a look at the chopper video on there.... Did you see the cloud of smoke coming out of that wreck, looks like naf dizzle was lucky to get up there!
Dyer to Leicester on 19:08 - Sep 1 with 2297 viewsCooperman

Dyer to Leicester on 19:01 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

We can't loan (no loan window for PL).

Cooperman's point that we can bring Barrow back anytime is interesting - I didn't know that, in which case that makes more sense (to have him on the bench if necessary rather than Dyer).

I do trust the manager & board by the way, although I also recognise that Huw is still a tight bugger at heart and we do wing it a bit at times ;-)

That's what SSN said at 15:30 ish today at least. I reckon Barrow will stay where he is unless there is an injury our end and the space on the bench will be taken by Routs or Grimes (depending on how much Montero plays).

Dyer to Leicester on 19:10 - Sep 1 with 2258 viewsDr_Winston

Dyer to Leicester on 19:07 - Sep 1 by AngelRangelQS

We are weaker now than we were this morning. Madness

Hey, we've still got Emnes.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Dyer to Leicester on 19:11 - Sep 1 with 2213 views3swan

Garry Monk can't see him in his short term plans so gives him the opportunity.
Most posts seem to agree that we aren't seeing the best Nathan. now without game time here he's not going to be able to up his game, so a loan move looks best.

Leicester does seem a strange one, but if he helps them then he also helps take points off other clubs. Win/win or lose/lose depends how you look at it.

IMO it looks like the start of the end as a Swan

Thanks Nathan - good luck
Dyer to Leicester on 19:12 - Sep 1 with 2198 viewsAngelRangelQS

Dyer to Leicester on 19:10 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

Hey, we've still got Emnes.

Is he fit? Why wasn't he on the bench ahead of Dyer on Sunday?
Dyer to Leicester on 19:13 - Sep 1 with 2170 viewssherpajacob

Been a great servant to the swans, and still maybe in the future.hope he does come back.

However, if this is the only movement out this window then fair enough and a big sigh of relief

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Dyer to Leicester on 19:13 - Sep 1 with 2167 viewslovejuicejack

Dyer to Leicester on 19:11 - Sep 1 by 3swan

Garry Monk can't see him in his short term plans so gives him the opportunity.
Most posts seem to agree that we aren't seeing the best Nathan. now without game time here he's not going to be able to up his game, so a loan move looks best.

Leicester does seem a strange one, but if he helps them then he also helps take points off other clubs. Win/win or lose/lose depends how you look at it.

IMO it looks like the start of the end as a Swan

Thanks Nathan - good luck

In a nut shell
Dyer to Leicester on 19:15 - Sep 1 with 2127 viewsCooperman

Dyer to Leicester on 19:13 - Sep 1 by lovejuicejack

In a nut shell

What's his SCFC contract end date?

Dyer to Leicester on 19:15 - Sep 1 with 2126 viewssherpajacob

Dyer to Leicester on 19:13 - Sep 1 by lovejuicejack

In a nut shell

I can understand leicester as they do like to play with pace down the flanks.

Would I be right in assuming he can't play against us?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Dyer to Leicester on 19:49 - Sep 1 with 1949 viewssomersetsimon

Dyer to Leicester on 18:22 - Sep 1 by JonnyTheJack

You're nuts.

We have enough cover on the wing. Dyer thinks he can get regular game time at Leicester. That's all there is too it.

He doesn't really play as a winger. He's more in the Ayew/Routledge position and he's certainly behind those two in the pecking order.
I'd love us to get a genuine right winger like another Montero.

After a good start last season he seemed to totally lose the ability to go beat a defender. It's not a loss of pace, they just always took the ball off him. A bit like Scott Sinclair when we first joined the PL.
Dyer to Leicester on 19:53 - Sep 1 with 1922 viewssomersetsimon

Dyer to Leicester on 18:56 - Sep 1 by Cooperman

I don't think so. Instead I believe it's a combination of the diamond now being recognised as formation that works for the team, adequate cover all the way down to Barrow who can be wheeled back at a moments notice, and shrewd business sense from Sir Huw who is recovering circa £2m from this deal.

If we play the diamond, then we are spoilt for choice. If we play our old formation, then it's really only Montero on the left, Ayew on the right and Routledge (& Emnes?) to cover.

I guess Monk favours Emnes as 4th choice in that position rather than Dyer. Out of our current squad, then I reckon Routledge is probably next to be replaced.
Dyer to Leicester on 19:53 - Sep 1 with 1918 viewsOldjack

Rumour has it when Ki came on for Routts Nath disappeared down the tunnel with a strop on , can anyone confirm this ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dyer to Leicester on 19:59 - Sep 1 with 1879 viewstomdickharry

We are grasping at straws with the name Emnes,here is a player who is a great sub never ever starts. Forget Emnes & Barrow they are not PL players who you would bank on in the PL,okay we may have had a juicy couple of million loan fee,but in view of the importance of staying in the league this season we should have signed another striker at least not let an experienced PL player go to a potential rival. We could be caught out this time,thank goodness there is the Jan window to fall back on.
Dyer to Leicester on 20:07 - Sep 1 with 1795 viewsFlashberryjack

Dyer to Leicester on 19:53 - Sep 1 by Oldjack

Rumour has it when Ki came on for Routts Nath disappeared down the tunnel with a strop on , can anyone confirm this ?

As rumors go........that one does make sense

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dyer to Leicester on 20:09 - Sep 1 with 1780 viewsThursday

Don't see this as being as detrimental as others. Good luck Dyer. Maybe you'll eat a bit more with the local gastronomical delights.
Dyer to Leicester on 20:10 - Sep 1 with 1776 viewsLandore_Jack

Dyer to Leicester on 19:59 - Sep 1 by tomdickharry

We are grasping at straws with the name Emnes,here is a player who is a great sub never ever starts. Forget Emnes & Barrow they are not PL players who you would bank on in the PL,okay we may have had a juicy couple of million loan fee,but in view of the importance of staying in the league this season we should have signed another striker at least not let an experienced PL player go to a potential rival. We could be caught out this time,thank goodness there is the Jan window to fall back on.

Agree with this. We should have signed a replacement winger.

We are definitely weaker compared to this morning.

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024