Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bavaria lager in CKs 18:11 - Aug 9 with 5223 viewsDarran

I've mentioned this in the past but this stuff really is off the scale.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bavaria lager in CKs on 12:46 - Aug 18 with 1169 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

I grabbed a bottle of Pivovar Herold Czech Black Lager in Lidl's last night and now I am regretting not buying a load more. It's facking lush and I see it's already getting good reviews on beer lover's blogs etc. £1.49 for 500ml - Fill yer boots. The blonde Lidl's Czech Lager is also cracking.
Bavaria lager in CKs on 13:10 - Aug 18 with 1148 viewsperchrockjack

Dank

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bavaria lager in CKs on 13:26 - Aug 18 with 1144 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

Bavaria lager in CKs on 13:10 - Aug 18 by perchrockjack

Dank

http://geekpower.co.uk/2015/06/beer-of-the-week-czech-black-lager-by-pivovar-her
Bavaria lager in CKs on 23:19 - Aug 23 with 1032 viewsEbo

Bavaria lager in CKs on 15:10 - Aug 16 by Lohengrin

I'm back and forth from Belgium quite often, Ebo, and I do make a point of trying different bottled beers. There's just so many available though we're all spoilt for choice.

This stuff is nice. Wicked strong though so you have to try and use your head a bit.

Keep an eye out for this too. I've only seen it a few times but I always look for it.

I was looking at Duvel last night but settled for a nice Erdinger Weissbier. The other one looks interesting. Doubt I'd find it over here?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Bavaria lager in CKs on 23:27 - Aug 23 with 1019 viewsbuilthjack

I will be passing through Bavaria in a few weeks, having a overnight stop there. So a Stein or two will be sunk.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bavaria lager in CKs on 06:15 - Aug 24 with 987 viewssquarebear

Bavaria lager in CKs on 23:25 - Aug 10 by Cooperman

May I digress slightly? I was challenged by a mate to see who can sample the highest number of international lagers - 1 country = 1 point and photographic evidence is required. I'm up to 49 and it's getting very difficult to progress further (I undertake a lot of international travel and even this has exhausted most opportunities). Can anyone help me out? Is anyone going anywhere obscure sometime soon? I'm willing to pay a small fee in the form of a nice vino to cover import duty. Target countries and regions include:
Croatia
Hungary
Luxembourg
Central America
Central Asia

Much obliged,
A.

You want something Hungarian? I should be able to help. I'm off there next week. Got no clue about the duty side of things but happy to help. Just one 50CL bottle?

I'm in Bruges right now. I went to a beer-tasting session where the weakest was 7%, the strongest was (can't remember tbh) in double figures. Anyhow, these Trappist beers started to burn as I drank them. Scared me into a couple of days of abstinence.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2015 6:20]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024